Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badg69

Chatty Member
My boyfriend said 'is tattle life just a place that makes everyone bitter and negative about other people?' and I explained how tattle life can actually be a refreshing place of normality in a world now dominated by self-entilted and narcissistic social media 'influencers' that would give their right arm for a #sponsoredpost and have become out of touch with reality!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

JOHN1967

VIP Member
As an old man, over 50, I feel awkward, commenting here. The thing is I had no idea who Zoe, Alfie Joe or anyone was, until I saw something on tv, and i googled it. You guys know the rest, you google something and it opens up a whole new can of worms, with leads going here there and everywhere. I just find it amazing, how much money they are making basically talking sh1te. I just wish I could talk sh1te that well.

Reactions: 41

GossWhore

VIP Member
Zoe probably thinks "oh if the rumours get too much I'll say we have private lives and I've already congratulated her. Blah blah blah"
Silly cow
But when she isn't at the wedding?? Will she say "because of my conflicting schedule of rewatching Harry Potter and the garden centre. I was not able to attend chummies wedding"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What an over reaction? She was just messing around being daft ( we all know diane is the clown of the group) and zoe obviously just it funny. What's the issue? It's a silly picture with an obvious caption.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40

bubbletea123

VIP Member
In 6 years (matt and her announced the separation in 2014), Louise got divorced, met someone new, got a new house, had a baby, and is now engaged.
Zoe meanwhile has got nothing like that. I bet Zoe is fuming. Everyone is moving forward apart from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Is Zoe seriously using Caroline Flack’s death as a reason to go on about her “suffering” online?! She and Alfie are out of touch, clueless and walk around with their heads up their arses but this is ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Dr Marten

Did she not think about what Tarrrn was going through when she spent years making digs at her? Did she not think of domestic violence people were going through when she, on camera, pretended that Alfie was hitting her?
Does she not think of anyone but herself? Answer to all is no. She has no right to speak on kindness or mental health. She can take her £13k raised over 5 years and shove it up her arse.

Reactions: 38

disneys

VIP Member
I hate it when influnceres share a screenshot with the name of the person who’s sent them a mean message because they just know their minions are going to go and send them abuse. Yes that person shouldn’t have said that because it’s rude but to send an army off to go and get them is arguably worse, no?

• Angry
Reactions: 38

emm

VIP Member
if she's so uplifting she would have a ton of gal friends.
Where's Louise, Gabby, Anna, Niomi, even Tanya?

Why can't any of these positivity influencers maintain their friendships.

The only gal pal she has is Poppy who directly benefited/benefits from her.

Someone tell her that reposting inspirational stuff online doesn't make you a good person.

View attachment 85990
im.so sick of this narrative of "women shouldn't tear down women". if they have done something wrong then you have the absolute right to, and noone ever says the same to men

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Petulant_vlogger

Weird how she cut Louise out for getting g frustrated during a panic attack yet Alfie is allowed to string her along for the whole of her 20s? 🤔

Reactions: 37

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
That passive aggressive smiley at the end omg :)
I mean, they totally knew you could see it zoe... I think that was the point

Most people I’ve seen with this bekind hashtag are the most bitchy people I know. On a Facebook group yesterday someone was having a go at people and telling them to bore off and at the end actually has the cheek to put #bekind ??
Instead of writing be kind. Go out and DO something kind, visit an elderly relative with some food, a neighbour, volunteer, take some food to homeless people, a women’s refuge, volunteer.

in Zoe and alfies case PAY for your coffees and breakfasts and things you get for free and SUPPORT small businesses. Especially women. Women supporting women eh?

people writing be kind changes NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 36

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Zoe's life is so sad and stagnant. She really needs to think about what she wants to do. I feel like she is stuck in 2013, meanwhile, all her young followers from then have moved on and grown up. She has not grown up with her audience, instead, she seems to have regressed. Wasn't it 2018 that her team had a meeting and said Zoe was gonna be like Taylor Swift because Taylor disappeared and came back with a more mature image? She didn't carry on with that mature content for very long. She needs to figure out who her target audience is NOW and what they want. Her vlogs are atrocious and she really doesn't do meaningful content.

I remember talk a few years ago that Girl Online was sold to be a movie...I don't think that will come to fruition anymore since her fans that were excited about it are older now.

I feel like if she doesn't figure out soon what she should be doing then she's going to hit the ground hard. It is already starting to crumble, she uploads less and less. You don't get money from just being sent products...you've got to feature them. Gosh, it is sad to think about all the opportunities that she used to have...Bake Off, offers for Strictly, interviewing One Direction, etc but it seemed she started saying no to so much and I bet she doesn't get invited to things now. Unlike other influencers, she never goes to events. I am surprised companies still send her stuff. I actually think at one point when she was very relevant she could have gone into tv presenting teen shows. I never thought I would see the day where Joe would be more successful than her but he has so much ambition.

I think that Zoe and Alfie BOTH hold each other back. I think Alfie would be better if he got to go travelling around the world and had a girl that would do that. And I think Zoe would be better with someone who would settle down with her, a man closer to her age who also wants marriage and children.

Before Zoe realises it, she will be mid-30s, with no career and stuck in a relationship that is also stagnant. I should add, as someone childfree, I mention Zoe and kids because she has spoken before on many occasions how she wanted children by the time she was 30...of course people's minds can change so perhaps her's has.

Wasn't expecting this long a post but had a lot to say!

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Re her height difference comment, I know I'm evil, but oh how I wish he would stride off with a six foot sculpted babe with endless legs, just to squash down her "Little Miss Pepperpot/" I'm so tiny, me! "/dainty Little Princess" weird, superiority complex. If I have to listen to "my little pea head" self-congratulating one more time .... although it would be interesting to see how she reacts to being heavily pregnant, when the size of your head is the last thing you're worried about 😑
If she ever has a kid, she will probably hold the baby next to her head and be like "baby's head is as big as mine, I have such a tiny peahead".

• Haha

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200222-110220.jpg

My reaction when I saw this: Hahahahaha ha ha ha!
Honestly, can't she just leave it instead of being all passive aggressive? She probably thinks that how you deal with rolls and hate.
Silly moo.

• Haha
  • Wow

CAL27

Thoughts on the caption?
Maybe it’s just me, but I think that she should have thought this before making jokes about domestic violence 🤷🏽‍♀️
With everything that’s happened I can’t help but think she’s trying to make it about herself and the “hate” she gets online, trying to make people be nicer to her. I wish these minor celebrities would understand there’s a difference between haters/trolling/bullying and calling people out on their shitty behaviour.

• Heart

Helk

Her life just seems so depressing.
I'm in the hunt for a job currently, so been living kind of Zoe's life lately, and whilst there are sometimes days I really enjoy it all, it definitely is slowly depressing too. And from my experience, I am 100% sure Zoe is not enjoying it as much as she seems to be. Yes, cosy to not leave the bed etc, days go by really quickly at home, but it's not fun to see other people living their life whilst you have nothing going on. Especially since there is such a difference in her life now compared to her previous years.
And I already feel that the longer you stay at home, the less reasons you find to leave the house!

Reactions: 35