Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her a while back for this exact reason, and being loud and over the top in the pub, no regard for other guests there... also, she thinks she’s the only person to have ever gone Dubai 🙄 and the various other places she goes with her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God, she’s irritating. “Can you see?, can you see?, I don’t know what you can see”. We can see what you’re seeing on your fcuking screen love!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg
I’ve just looked at her! She’s looks about 50 but dresses like a 25 years old! She always tilts her head one way on her insta stories too which is really annoying - clearly her best angle

• Haha
I’ve just watched yesterday stories 🙄 wtf was that all about?! She’s holding a book about a tragic story & shes basically flirting with the camera whilst trying to tell us what it’s about 😤 I bet her husband don’t get off on her like she gets off on herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely awful! There’s only one thing she loves and that’s herself. Changes her outfit at least three times a day - get a proper feckin job!

Reactions: 2
WHY DOES SHE DO THAT THING WITH HER HAIR !? It’s SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!
She really looks like mutton in almost everything she wears- absolutely awful woman urgghhhh

She tries so hard to be doesmybumlook40, it’s pathetic and what’s with her basically showing her legs and snatch every day on her stories. No one wants to see that mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tries so hard to be doesmybumlook40, it’s pathetic and what’s with her basically showing her legs and snatch every day on her stories. No one wants to see that mate.
Every time she sits down she likes to show us all a bit of her leg🦵 If not leg it’s normally tits 🤷🏻‍♀️But what I find weird is she once said her hubby’s mate follows her 🥴

414F8F62-4622-4A95-9F98-AF183DBEAC20.jpeg

Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1