Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amyy

VIP Member
She’s so excited to make him a cake in that video, but he says no don’t because it means I’ll have to eat it, so she doesn’t make one. Honestly what a stiff fitness freak he is, god forbid your partner wanted to make you a welcome home cake 🤣🤣

No wonder her fitness lifestyle seems very obsessive if he’s influencing her
I hate it when people miss out on celebration cakes bcos of diets, fitness routines, it's so sad

honestly have a bit of cake for christ sake! They both must think you gain weight instantly which surpise surpise, you don't

Reactions: 25

miss_hazy

Zoe’s story regarding her hen do 😂😂

‘Have any of you got any examples of hen dos you’ve been on where you’ve done some sort of fitness event, running - 90% of people I’d have on my hen do would love this too, the other 10% (aka molly) can just suck it up’

is she for real?

Zoe, stop trying to make ‘fitness influencer’ happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Wow

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Fucking hell she’s literally posted a video of her running whilst talking about how she’s unwell and wants to be better for her hen do next week. Maybe give yourself a few days off from exercise when you’re ill? Just shows how obsessed she is that she can’t bear to take a day off

These very over the top public displays of affection massively give me the ick. "Keeping herself busy and proactive while I've been away" as if to say she has nothing else to live for without him, she only exists to run after him and what could she possibly have to do with herself if he's not around 😬😅 He's lucky he's hot lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I watched the vlog and when she said at the end about laryngitis the first thing Danny said was ‘you can still exercise and stuff though’ bloody hell have a day off
That vlog was painful to watch. Now she's avoiding oat milk because it might be the cause of her skin breaking out. Has she thought about seeing an actual Dr (dermatologist) rather than using Dr Google. The end was very unsettling when Danny was looking back at old photos to use at the wedding, December 2022 they think they looked fat and Danny made some derogatory comments about their weight.
The pair of them scream unhealthy obsession with diet and exercise.

Angel52

VIP Member
I am curious how long her and Danny will last, he obviously wanted this sporty humble army girl and now he’s got this obsessed, low key lazy InFlUeNcEr 😂
So really, he has gone from dating Zoe to basically Molly now 😂

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
She’s been really stupid her past 2 videos.
Openly making comments to the whole of YouTube about how she hasn’t stayed at her home for weeks on end as she’s been down at her mums which is hours away AND whilst it’s well known that Danny’s away too. Why are you telling the internet that your home is / has been lay empty for weeks after what your sister went through. She’s thick sometimes seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Poppydaisy

That's part of using myfitnesspal

I think a lot of the people on here follow her because of Molly and not fitness therefore some of you are shocked by relatively normal fitness things.
Tracking "one single cherry tomato" is absolutely WILD to me

Definitely not healthy behavior

• Wow
  • Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to have a break during her wedding day so she can have do a work out session. Either that or they’ll do a session instead of a first dance. Absolutely insane.

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Zoe is absolutely smashing the likes on insta !!! Her latest hen do posts have got over double likes her normal posts get !!! I mean good for her. She looked great on this hen do she really scrubs up well when she’s being girly - she suits it. I don’t LOVE Zoe but I feel for her with this hen do. At least she got some nice pics out of it lol and the likes to accompany

Srb93

Really strange but looking at Zoe’s face you would think she’s a larger size (not that it would be a problem) but she’s slim. Does anyone know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s just like her sister isn’t she? Proper ungrateful, spoilt little madam! imagine getting an all expenses paid holiday and just turning the camera on and moaning the whole time..traumatic plane journey, late breakfast, not enough food, sickness, sniggering through the yoga, traumatic boat trip, sunburn, too hot, stray bloody cat..FFS Zoe get a grip!! 🤢🤢🤢 then she ends it at home saying she had the best time 🤥

Her latest brand trip she moaned the whole time! I don't think the brand would be best pleased with the vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 23