Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charb123

I watched the vlog and when she said at the end about laryngitis the first thing Danny said was ‘you can still exercise and stuff though’ bloody hell have a day off

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
So she flies a girl she’s been friends with for about a year on a private jet to a luxury ski resort for a fucking random birthday but it’s her SISTERS HEN DO and she’s got her on a Ryanair flight to Ibiza 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Susspicious

VIP Member
I used to like her a lot. My partner and I go hiking and stuff like that so found her and Zoe quite similar to us. But this whole “CHAOS”, “HECTIC”, “I’m SO busy!”, and worst of all - “I’m SO STRESSED!” (when she has basically nothing going on) personality is tiring and it’s clear she’s just copying Molly which is so boring.

Reactions: 37

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Aka Molly-Mae’s older sister

Congrats babe, you can now read your own thread as well as Molly’s xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
It’ll be her wedding day morning and she’ll be out on a “40 minute easy run and 75 wall balls” before she gets ready. And she’ll still post a insta story fucking MOANING about it “wasn’t my best run, couldn’t be bothered doing the wall balls, didn’t perform great, I don’t think I suit my wedding dress” YADA YADA YADA

• Haha

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Actually unpopular opinion, but I think it's healthy to see someone with her body. Not everybody who works out has big muscles or a big bum. It's refreshing to see someone just work out and not have an instagram body. There are lots of girls in my high-end gym that look just like her. There is nothing wrong with her body. Despite the amount she works out. She just functional fitness. She's not exactly someone who is lifting a lot of weights like I don't know say hanna oeberg or Krissy cela. Her body is perfectly okay.

Reactions: 36

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s so excited to make him a cake in that video, but he says no don’t because it means I’ll have to eat it, so she doesn’t make one. Honestly what a stiff fitness freak he is, god forbid your partner wanted to make you a welcome home cake 🤣🤣

No wonder her fitness lifestyle seems very obsessive if he’s influencing her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Sophie123456H

As someone that’s done mixed doubles in hyrox they did it in under an hour which is actually incredibly impressive and looking at the rankings it was out of 296 for the mixed doubles pro category in Nice! I get that it’s her entire personality but maybe check the actual results next time before you make a dig! https://results.hyrox.com/season-6/?page=11&event=HDP_JGDMS4JI551&pid=list&pidp=ranking_nav&ranking=time_finish_netto&search[sex]=X&search[age_class]=%&search[nation]=%

Hi Zoe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rebby123

VIP Member
I can't watch her vlogs anymore she's too ugly
Wow people get knocked for photoshoppong and tell Molly Mae to be real but when peolke don't edit themselves they get knocked for it. At least she hasn't got the most tiny nose like every other influencer 😴

Reactions: 33

CakedCat

Oh I'd appreciate it if my sister paid my rent or helped me financially if I needed it for sure and would be handing over my bank details in a heartbeat and definitely slightly jealous - no lie! She's taking the piss out of Molly really though isn't she?

She's the same woman who goes on about Aldi getting expensive, having a cheap gym membership and not wanting to pay more than £20 to get her nails done but left her job with nothing lined up, moved to an expensive city, seems to always be on or planning a trip and booked their wedding for next summer (which I think she's hoping she is gifted a lot after giving the month and location on YouTube and asking for 'advice' on planning.)

She gives the vibe of the girl who goes out with a group and orders the priciest food and drinks and is the first to jump when the check comes it should be split equally or WhatsApps the group chat after a night out asking for £4 from everyone for Uber home when everyone else has got the rounds in all night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lollyy

VIP Member
Does Zoe’s fiancé not find it embarrassing that his fiancées sister is helping pay the rent. Or maybe she is just paying Zoe’s half.

Reactions: 32

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
That vlog was painful to watch. Now she's avoiding oat milk because it might be the cause of her skin breaking out. Has she thought about seeing an actual Dr (dermatologist) rather than using Dr Google. The end was very unsettling when Danny was looking back at old photos to use at the wedding, December 2022 they think they looked fat and Danny made some derogatory comments about their weight.
The pair of them scream unhealthy obsession with diet and exercise.
The fact she also says she's lost a stone "without even really trying" 💀 Is she having a joke?!! She tracks every single calorie she eats and exercises... how is that not trying to lose weight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
In her new vlog which is “preparing for my hen do” she says how she was poorly with laryngitis last week and now she’s got loads of workouts to do this week because of that. The day she was vlogging she said she had THREE sessions to do in one day and she walked to and from the gym as well as that. She needs to fucking chill OUT. That is not healthy and she really shouldn’t be promoting that on a you tube channel. Shame on her “coach” as well for programming her like this. I’m massively into fitness myself and I can confidently say I don’t know anyone who trains as much as her it is relentless and so wrong.

• Heart

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Fuck me at this rate she’s going to get married in a sports bra and leggings the fucking freak

• Haha