Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka Molly-Mae’s older sister

Congrats babe, you can now read your own thread as well as Molly’s xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In what way? I can’t sit through most of her vlogs if I’m perfectly honest 😂 the voice gets me
I think you really need to watch them to get the idea, but when she’s talking to the camera, he will talk on her behalf, and also she seems to look to him for the answers to everything. Of course this might not be the case but that’s certainly how it comes across.

Reactions: 9
[
I think you really need to watch them to get the idea, but when she’s talking to the camera, he will talk on her behalf, and also she seems to look to him for the answers to everything. Of course this might not be the case but that’s certainly how it comes across.
I'd let him control me any day hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I find the way she talks about food and health and fitness more triggering than Molly! They’ve both definitely been influenced growing up it just doesn’t seem normal at all!

Reactions: 19
I find the way she talks about food and health and fitness more triggering than Molly! They’ve both definitely been influenced growing up it just doesn’t seem normal at all!
Yes she comes across so strict with herself. Perhaps because of being in the army, perhaps because of Danny. Who knows.

Reactions: 9
Do you find Zoe a bit much . About how she don’t want to be away from her niece and how she will miss things . Soon as Bambi is born . She’s told don’t come tonight but she still goes. Then stays the weekend when Molly is home. I’d want some space if I was Molly to get into routine.

Reactions: 11