Zaralovesxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes on live all the time now,must need the ££
Well she's not with cash cow Lee I don't think. She'll soon take him for maintenance the. She won't need ti gi live as she's painting him out to be loaded. She doesn't even get gifted much noone cam be bothered with her

Reactions: 1
I really don't think she's much liked. Mayb a little lonely as the other half is giving all the attention to the other girls online and in real oufe. Y does she think he always wants to be at 'work'

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started following her but had to quickly delete as her voice hurts my head 😩 I can not deal with her. She had been on live and the baby was crying and she just ignored her and carried on pulling her hair out? Today she come up on live and now she panicking as her baby needs feeding but that then only gives her 30 mins to get herself ready to go out 🙈 maybe get off live then and get yourself ready before maybe? I dunno maybe that’s just me being a PRACTICAL parent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just started following her but had to quickly delete as her voice hurts my head 😩 I can not deal with her. She had been on live and the baby was crying and she just ignored her and carried on pulling her hair out? Today she come up on live and now she panicking as her baby needs feeding but that then only gives her 30 mins to get herself ready to go out 🙈 maybe get off live then and get yourself ready before maybe? I dunno maybe that’s just me being a PRACTICAL parent
Absolutely on that app money talks.the kids get left to fend for themselves. Wasn't even worth her being on she barely gets any gifts now. And there she is things she get back upon rankings. She's got no chance

She’s known as a ming who cheated on her fella, rinsed him, and uses her kids as accessories. Lee is another ming who still goes out like he’s 18 and is a massive creep. They both deserve each other 🤣

Reactions: 3
Well she's not with cash cow Lee I don't think. She'll soon take him for maintenance the. She won't need ti gi live as she's painting him out to be loaded. She doesn't even get gifted much noone cam be bothered with her
nice to see they gave it a good go as s family though ey.Jesus.Did he do one as soon as bunny bloom was crowning ?

She’s known as a ming who cheated on her fella, rinsed him, and uses her kids as accessories. Lee is another ming who still goes out like he’s 18 and is a massive creep. They both deserve each other 🤣
Ye cheated on the ex to find someone else
nice to see they gave it a good go as s family though ey.Jesus.Did he do one as soon as bunny bloom was crowning ?
She was seeing how many holidays she could get and a little fame..
He went before the birth i recon.
Ppl on the app raising her for doing such a great job on her own. She planned this bsby and to bring it up alone.... from the start. And possibly only to piss off the ex

Ye cheated on the ex to find someone else
She was seeing how many holidays she could get and a little fame..
He went before the birth i recon.
Ppl on the app raising her for doing such a great job on her own. She planned this bsby and to bring it up alone.... from the start. And possibly only to piss off the ex
i meam would explain a lot cos she wasnt with him for his dazzling good looks

• Haha
Even some of the other tiktok begs look awkward sometimes when she is just sat with her poor baby on live all day. Priorities are all wrong

Even some of the other tiktok begs look awkward sometimes when she is just sat with her poor baby on live all day. Priorities are all wrong
She was on live on Sunday with a couple and her baby was going nuts and crying because she was due her feed, it wasn’t untill the baby was really bad that she turned the dual live off but stayed on live herself. Then got arsey because she didn’t have long to get herself ready

She was saying this morning she viuld never live with another man.... hmm no family upbringing for bunni there. She wants a bf and aanted her baby but never intended to live with baby daddy.Weird very weird.

She was saying this morning she viuld never live with another man.... hmm no family upbringing for bunni there. She wants a bf and aanted her baby but never intended to live with baby daddy.Weird very weird.
Clearly needs the single parent element of Universal Credit to fund her Primark hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That poor baby. Doesn't sleep in the day bc she's so bleeping loud constantly eye bleeping rhe screen and chatting to everyone else on live. Poor baby wants a little bit of peace

That poor baby. Doesn't sleep in the day bc she's so bleeping loud constantly eye bleeping rhe screen and chatting to everyone else on live. Poor baby wants a little bit of peace
And constantly being moved infront of the camera to show everyone her outfit or how cute she is. I get it she is cute but leave the baby to sleep women

And constantly being moved infront of the camera to show everyone her outfit or how cute she is. I get it she is cute but leave the baby to sleep women
Why is lee so OK with bunni being in front of the camera he doesnt allow his bother child. It's so dangerous. I'm sure they're not together anymore. She just makes out they are

on live again (when aint she ?) asking for advice from single mothers as to how to eat when you live alone.
Jesus christ woman ,youve two kids and 30 odd year old🤣Fair enough if you have issues with food but she was talking like she just doesnt know how to make a meal for one person .

She doesn't cook for 1? She doesn't cook for p either. Someone sub snd grab the tea for us.... grabby I'd only on sub and spilling the tea kn y she's so sad about Lee and y he's left her....