Zara McDermott #8 Just a normal girl who goes to the gym a few times a week x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s salty that someone told her she’s being rude with the water lectures on her insta stories, cause she’s only “encouraging people to drink more”. No, you were being patronising and judgemental, talking down to people and acting incredulous that they don’t drink 2l a day like you do. Massive difference. Get off your high horse ya bint.

Reactions: 28
She’s salty that someone told her she’s being rude with the water lectures on her insta stories, cause she’s only “encouraging people to drink more”. No, you were being patronising and judgemental, talking down to people and acting incredulous that they don’t drink 2l a day like you do. Massive difference. Get off your high horse ya bint.
Also says a lot about how much free time she must have! Most of us work, and a lot of jobs you just can’t drink as much as you need to cause you’re busy. She doesn’t live in the real world 🤣 wait til she discovers some people actually don’t like water - she’ll not be able to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure she said that about two different products so that’s a minimum of £400 she spends on skincare products, bleeping hell. Imagine broadcasting that during a cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 14
You don't actually have the drink that much water either. It's been proven that the 8 pints a day or what ever is wrong.

I don't like tap water tastes weird. I drink like 3-8 cups of tea a day and then a few sports bottles of squash. I'm plenty hydrated.

Reactions: 8
I’m a med student and I had to message her telling her to not push this narrative about drinking lots of water. You should never be striving to drink x amount of water - you only need to drink when you’re thirsty. For some people, this might be 2L a day but for plenty of others, this will be a lot more/less. It’ll also change daily a great deal for each person depending on their routine and circumstances each day. I didn’t check her stories after but I hope she corrected herself to her followers (although I won’t hold my breath).

Reactions: 29
Reckon she’s fuming that she’s been with Sam so long and still no ring whilst Sam’s ex Tiffany is married now pregnant in less time ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reckon she’s fuming that she’s been with Sam so long and still no ring whilst Sam’s ex Tiffany is married now pregnant in less time ?
She’s that much of a tit she’s probably over the moon Tiff is pregnant because that another reason added to the list of why Sam won’t be pining after her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s that much of a tit she’s probably over the moon Tiff is pregnant because that another reason added to the list of why Sam won’t be pining after her
Or she will finding out how many months pregnant Tiff is so she can check back on the cat/sam cam and make sure she wasn't near Sam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That cupboard video is so cringe 😭 where she pretends to not know the fake tits are in there “so embarrassing” also, “MY cupboards” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cupboard video is so cringe 😭 where she pretends to not know the fake tits are in there “so embarrassing” also, “MY cupboards” 🤦‍♀️
Everything is "My" & "Ours"..thought it was Sams house!!Also they off to Maldives & South Africa soon..no doubt shes expecting a 💍💍💍😜😜

Reactions: 6
See there is no doubt in my mind that she reads here so she must be aware of her excessive use of ‘my, my, my’ and ‘me, me, me’ by now, even if she hadn’t realised before. I think she honestly can’t help herself, she can’t change her way of thinking. That or she genuinely believes she’s that amazing that she’s doing nothing wrong and she’s entitled to act this way. Either way, she gives me the ick.

Reactions: 9
I was listening to the love island pod and Sam said Zara wants to get married now…. I love that he’s outed her since numerous times she’s said that she’s not ready for marriage yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
guys Zara lifting weights gives me the ick so bad like her squatting in those vids literally looks like Coroline’s evil spider mother popped to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.