Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the MIC episode where Sam couldn't understand why Zara needed space during X Factor and she cried and told him she's never done anything to make him feel insecure 😂
Honestly the more you think about the absolute shite she told him then the more baffling it is that he took her back. How on earth could you ever trust somebody so deviously deceitful? Couple her lying so easily & all that gaslighting with hiding it for a year and not even coming clean off of her own back... it's a lot. The fact she even tried to paint herself with the "everyone makes mistakes" brush was audacious. I guess it's not surprising that she seemingly has no lasting friendships...

Reactions: 34

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When four became five 😂 she'll be posing outside the delivery room door with her chebs out like 'Auntie Zara is waiting for youuuu'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I can’t stand Sam. I find any content with Pete Wicks really irritating too. The whole routine of grumpy Pete being rude to an irritating, clingy man-child Sam has been done to death now. His content is very repetitive - gamer guy ignoring “hot” girlfriend, being shouted at by Pete, pranking his sister and wearing women’s clothes. 😴

I unfollowed Sam - couldn’t watch anymore insta stories of him screaming into his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

electricmallows

VIP Member
3EF11951-4A10-49A0-97F6-F4E3BF84E1C6.png
i
It’s an ad for jeans, is it really necessary to pull her jumper up that high? 🙄 We get it, you have new boobs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

scarlettgal99

Anyone else just find her, Ruby and all the other reality people just really sad and pathetic? Well aware the same could be said about me writing on a gossip website but for me this is a 10 min break out of my day where I don’t think about work or studying. Imagine spending all day trying to find flattering poses, edit the photos so they don’t resemble you and then feed off the empty flame emoji comments knowing full well you don’t even look like the pictures people are saying you look great in.

Reactions: 31

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I get the feeling she’s not happy at all. I think he is bullying her and she can’t say anything because of what she did. She needs him to stay relevant. What do people think?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

megsmagoo

VIP Member
She won’t finish with him because she thinks that he’s some fucking hilarious and popular content creator, I just see an absolute man child acting the twat in front of a camera. He looks like a grownup milky bar kid

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
She's such a beg 😂 can't just let them have this moment to themselves. Nope it has to be about her 😂
When four became five has KILLED me, this is so incredibly cringe 🤢 Zara stop trying to wedge yourself into Sam's life even further

• Sick
  • Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
If my boyfriend’s Instagram page was 70% photos and videos of them dressed in female clothing and 29% of them obsessing over a particular friend (Pete) I would question whether they are into me

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Why would a pap bother their arse photoshopping Zara to look bigger let alone bother taking a photo of her that hasn’t been pre-arranged, she’s incredibly irrelevant

Reactions: 29

electricmallows

VIP Member
82AE0573-83CB-4683-A190-42FA290EF56B.png

Love the way she phrased that 😂 because it’s not 2 years dating if you count the time she cheated and stalked him into dating her again

• Haha
Reactions: 29