Zara McDermott #3 Doesn’t give a damn about cheating on Sam, the entire gram is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so privileged I got thread title

guys if you don’t believe you can do it
YOU CANNNNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Guys I am in shock at her stupidity 🤣🤣🤣 I actually cannot believe the time on the stories and her deleting it and blocking people, I mean you’ve given the game away just own it now you big narcissistic, lying, cringeworthy dose.
How are these people getting away with this?!?! How are they allowed on the plane? 🤯🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely deceased at how tragic Zara is today hahahahahahahahaha I bleeping love it here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And this is a prime example of why putting your life on socials is just a big no!!

Not even 2021 yet Zara and you have made another duck up

Reactions: 10
I wonder how long it'll be until we see any insta uploads of this holiday they have obviously gone on ...I'm sure Zara is already dying to whack a tacky photo of her new tits falling out of a bikini x2 too small on the grid

Reactions: 16
Only thing about it that’s giving me slight joy is the fact it will be absolutely killing her not posting about it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God if they’re in the Maldives it literally gives me the rage!! Could they not be fined for that?? How did they even dare book it!!???
Bloody Instagrammers thinking they’re something special!! Sick of seeing them on holiday when most of us have to left our own city for months!!😢

Reactions: 28
How the hell have they Managed to leave tier 4 for another non essential holiday?? Why do influencers get away with breaking all the rules! People are dying ffs but poor zara and sam need to go to the Maldives for instagram content

Reactions: 29
So if I’m reading this correctly she posted screenshots of her with a time the same as the Maldives??? Hahahahahahahaha couldn’t make it up. This on top of Louise in Devon. Like Brands need to stop working with them. All the rest of us stuck at home. It’s ridiculous. Same with Vogue Williams

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm just crossing my little fingers that the DM sleuths are doing their job and currently scooping up all this scandal to write an article about her big tits , long pins and lying face .

I find it hilarious also that after all of THIS people still assume it was Adam who cheated .

Reactions: 14
There’s no way they can spin this Maldives trip as being for work purposes. Just a chance for Zara to get her new implants out for the world. Hope they get slapped with a huge fine

Reactions: 22
What happened to her moving to LA to become a model? Has she given that up now that Sam has taken her back?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.