Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 100% certain she's still online, just lurking, ready to delete comments and block anyone who dares question her faster than you can say 'covidiot'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm 100% certain she's still online, just lurking, ready to delete comments and block anyone who dares question her faster than you can say 'covidiot'.
100% ... Or she has an assistant minion who does it for her... Imagine how soul destroying it would be if that is your job... Literally adding no good or value to society

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still raging that she’s has clearly accepted money from Dell to promote their product then refuses to engage with their intended audience by deleting any comments or questions about the product. If only Dell knew what a money grabbing freeloader she is!!!

Reactions: 10
she is not interested in the views or opinions of anyone. ever. it's her way or the high way.

Reactions: 5
I’m still raging that she’s has clearly accepted money from Dell to promote their product then refuses to engage with their intended audience by deleting any comments or questions about the product. If only Dell knew what a money grabbing freeloader she is!!!
They don't care as long as it gets more eyes on the product.

Reactions: 2
Makes sense why she kept quiet about going away though so she didn't advertise to the robbers know the house is empty! Only thing she hasn't openly advertised!

I guess now we all know why they were so keen to get security sorted quickly! Advertising openly where you live and then going away for a week. Not the cleverest sparks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Serious side note, neither tally or her bf follow Zanna but she follows them.

obviously having a detox while on holiday.... again 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t you think it’s funny that zanna trained as a speech therapist but she pronounced ‘ardingly’, as in the antiques fair she went to, ‘arding-lie’. For the record I haven’t heard of the place but surely that’s the wrong pronunciation 😂

Reactions: 3
Amazing how she's managed to follow someone on instagram whilst being offline ;) It's ok Zanna, we all know you've not really gone offline, since any dissenting comments are still being deleted and the posters blocked immediately. You're just trying to keep it quiet that you've gone away again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep: there she is!

I wonder if she joined Tally with the afternoon cream tea and fish n chips for tea....
Why does she have to wear hot pants EV-ERY-WHERE... if a mate of mine wore hot pants and a fleece on a walk in cornwall I’d not be too impressed and guessing the locals wouldn’t either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to wear hot pants EV-ERY-WHERE... if a mate of mine wore hot pants and a fleece on a walk in cornwall I’d not be too impressed and guessing the locals wouldn’t either 🙄
Really I think people should wear what they like.

Reactions: 6
To be fair if I had her legs I probably would too!!😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.