Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying manky old tat from an antique market to put next to what looks like an overpriced, badly made pink sofa is so far from how I imagine "an industrial aesthetic" to look like. When I hear industrial I think Berlin warehouse vibes. not a Surrey McMansion! That antique market outing made me think of Bargain Hunt, which probably wasn't the aspirational content she was aiming for,
😂 I kept expecting David Dickinson to appear at any moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG I left a similar question (“do you still have your MacBook and HP laptop?”) and after seeing your post I thought I’d go on to see if she’s removed it. It’s been deleted too!! We clearly hit a nerve 🤣🤣🤣
Wow......I have seen it for myself - I asked a question on the Dell post and it has been deleted !!!! "was the editing better on Dell than the Apple Mac I thought she was using - was she able to access the same programmes?" Could of answered sensibly, but, no deleted the post !! She must have moderators on guard to delete posts as they happen !! we know she has not and will not be using a Dell !! £££$$$$$
guys can u just stop being so unkind plz ur gona make her cry x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She asked a week or so back for some recommendations for things to do in Cornwall. Anyone think this time off social media is just another bloody holiday that she was too scared to admit! Tone deaf as also Rosanna.

Reactions: 17
She asked a week or so back for some recommendations for things to do in Cornwall. Anyone think this time off social media is just another bloody holiday that she was too scared to admit! Tone deaf as also Rosanna.
Tally appears to be in Cornwall today. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Buying manky old tat from an antique market to put next to what looks like an overpriced, badly made pink sofa is so far from how I imagine "an industrial aesthetic" to look like. When I hear industrial I think Berlin warehouse vibes. not a Surrey McMansion! That antique market outing made me think of Bargain Hunt, which probably wasn't the aspirational content she was aiming for,
Exactly. What is industrial about a blush pink sofa?!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know about anyone else, but my mental health is so much better when I remove myself from social media for a while. If people disagreeing with her is causing her this much distress maybe being an Influencer isn’t for her anymore? If you put yourself out there and share everything about your life with the world then you are opening yourself up to criticism.

Tally appears to be in Cornwall today. 🤷‍♀️
Getting in another jolly with her friends before the rules change. Selfish cow. Obviously knows she’ll get stick for this.

Reactions: 18
You just know she’s heard it somewhere and thinks it sounds cool, without having a clue about what it actually is....unless she’s seen a art from the crystal maze and trying to emulate that?!
Hahaha I had the exact same thought 🤣

Industrial bedroom
Medieval snug (full of antiques)
Futuristic pantry
Aztec home gym

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Keeping off social media worked well then?! Am guessing no one actually wants to spend £110 on a white beach shirt so the final beg is on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She in Cornwall! Tally’s bf posted a video and Zanna’s voice is In the background.

Check it out! What a dickhed

EDIT- oh and tally has now posted she’s with them why so secret Zanna?
D8FD0B3E-1013-41C9-9F63-0BC445DAD427.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She in Cornwall! Tally’s bf posted a video and Zanna’s voice is In the background.

Check it out! What a dickhed

EDIT- oh and tally has now posted she’s with them why so secret Zanna?View attachment 240859
Yep I saw this too. Tally posted a video of Zanna and Ant playing monopoly with them.
I love that she is pretending to be on a social media detox when in reality she’s known she’d get stick for being on yet ANOTHER trip so has just come offline to dodge any unwanted comments.

Also people like them are exactly the reason the infection rates are sky rocketing again. Different households and no social distancing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I could understand if she was going to visit family. Lockdown has been so hard for everyone but going to a jolly with friends seems unnecessary. Why let Tally post a picture of you when you’re on a detox, surely she knows she’ll get backlash?! Especially as COVID cases rise

• Angry
Reactions: 11
There is a new documentary on Netflix called the social dilemma it’s very interesting not directly against influences but there’s part in it related to them, it makes you delete your Facebook, Instagram, snapchat etc. accounts when you realise what happens with these big companies with your data. Interesting quote in it if your not paying for the product, then you are the product

Reactions: 9
ANOTHER HOLIDAY!!!!!😡. Influencers are such potential Covid spreaders. And I’m including Tally in that too! So selfish.
I’m not surprised Zanna didn’t admit to her Cornwall jolly for many reasons including the fact she’d be advertising an empty house. And the majority of us now know the exact road and number she lives at due to her over sharing. So to allow herself to be seen on somebody else’s feed is just bloody dull! Unless of course their ‘security team’ are now in situ in Surrey looking after the house in their absence.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.