Zanna Van Dijk #20 World's tallest carbon footprint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Crypticqueenie for the title inspiration.

Ok, HUNS, this is my first attempt at making a new thread so if you could support me and show me some love I'd be really grateful.

I just need you to know, that even though I've managed to prepare this new thread, please don't expect this sort of level of content all the time, I just cannot commit to this kind of thing long term, you know? STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME!

Where was I? Oh yes, it just means a lot to me that you keep supporting me, because by giving me lots of attention enables me to do all the things that I do like!! Not boring stuff like work, nooo! The good stuff! The gigs, the holidays, the freebies, the endless brunches, all that kind of stuff that you can't do because you have boring stuffy jobs and commitments 😉

So, erm, yeah, show this gal some support please, because otherwise I'll just get very passive aggressive and have a cry about it, and that's not very wholesome now, is it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ok, HUNS, this is my first attempt at making a new thread so if you could support me and show me some love I'd be really grateful.

I just need you to know, that even though I've managed to prepare this new thread, please don't expect this sort of level of content all the time, I just cannot commit to this kind of thing long term, you know? STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME!

Where was I? Oh yes, it just means a lot to me that you keep supporting me, because by giving me lots of attention enables me to do all the things that I do like!! Not boring stuff like work, nooo! The good stuff! The gigs, the holidays, the freebies, the endless brunches, all that kind of stuff that you can't do because you have boring stuffy jobs and commitments 😉

So, erm, yeah, show this gal some support please, because otherwise I'll just get very passive aggressive and have a cry about it, and that's not very wholesome now, is it...
Well done for getting through this tough time in your life. Things can only get better. Maybe a spa day or clubbing rave DJ night at printworks to make this all go away?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hun, show me a photo of you crying holding a toilet paper roll, because i don't think you are struggling...and please book another trip somewhere just to make the hardships and wobbles more influencer style. Any selfies at the ER maybe ? Ps: love the summary!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really cannot believe she got into Berghain

Also woooo my first title!!!!! Thank you!! I am SHOOK (zooms to face)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, you forgot to take & post a pic of your online therapy sesh, in line with "pics or it didn't happen". Followed by a Story on how chilled acupuncture made you feel. Then off to the home gym for a cheeky work out #legday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so bleeping triggering. The worst year of her life with that highlight reel? And she wonders why she’s losing followers. The most obnoxious, tone deaf ‘influencer’ out there. Get in the bleeping bin Zanna.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

I want to see photo evidence that you ended up in A&E

Isn’t this the biggest clue to her “breakdown”?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So out of the 2022 recap she has had 2 bad days. duck off Zanna. 2 bad days out of 365 is hardly a up and down year. 🙄

Reactions: 14

I am absolutely cackling at this

NYE is the worst time of year for my mental health (it’s not even midday, I have deleted all social media and I’m still weepy!) and all the toxic positivity / ‘goals’ / 2022 highlights and lowlights is what really gets my existential crisis going!

If I see one more ‘I have sooo many 2022 moments to choose from, it’s difficult to only pick 6!’ when I can hardly leave the house, I will start my 2023 by going on a blocking spree that even Zanna with her 7ft long legs and olympic running pace won’t be able to keep up

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NYE is the worst time of year for my mental health (it’s not even midday, I have deleted all social media for days and yet I’m weepy!) and all the toxic positivity / ‘goals’ / 2022 highlights and lowlights is what really gets my existential crisis going!

If I see one more ‘I have sooo many 2022 moments to choose from, it’s difficult to only pick 6!’ when I can hardly leave the house, I will start my 2023 by going on a blocking spree that even Zanna with her 7ft long legs and olympic running pace won’t be able to keep up
I deleted all of my social media apps a few years ago and only use IG to follow cats and animal accounts for exactly the same reasons! I still struggle mentally, but now I stay indoors watching cute/silly videos instead of comparing my life to toxic people like Zanna (and it seems many others are doing the same thing looking at how many people are unfollowing!)

What even is a year, it’s just a made up structure.. haha! I don’t have much to say because I don’t do well at this time of year but I just wanted to say you’re not alone and I hope you go on that blocking spree! Show Zanna how it’s done ❤

P.s Zanna is still the tallest twit to have ever twatted. I just knew the infamous A&E photo would show up in her 2022 recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

NYE is the worst time of year for my mental health (it’s not even midday, I have deleted all social media and I’m still weepy!) and all the toxic positivity / ‘goals’ / 2022 highlights and lowlights is what really gets my existential crisis going!

I feel ya. I have the same issue and have to bin off social media for a day or two – hope you feel better once the NYE dust settles!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just remember she’s the perfect example of spouting crap about goals and being super happy and then clearly not practicing what she preaches.

Reactions: 18
The 2022 recap wouldn’t be as wholesome without the following full guide list of Zanna’s travels near and far. The worst year in Zanna’s life looks something like this:
  1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Portugal
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
  10. Croatia & Montenegro
  11. Snowdonia, UK
  12. Amalfi Coast, Italy
  13. Switzerland
  14. Slovenia
  15. Stanley roadtrip, UK
  16. Dolomites, Italy
  17. Corfu, Greece
  18. France
  19. Wales, UK
  20. Maldives
  21. Somerset, UK
I do wonder how many trips she would’ve taken had she not had the breakdown… 🤔🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The 2022 recap wouldn’t be as wholesome without the following full guide list of Zanna’s travels near and far. The worst year in Zanna’s life looks something like this:
  1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Portugal
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
  10. Croatia & Montenegro
  11. Snowdonia, UK
  12. Amalfi Coast, Italy
  13. Switzerland
  14. Slovenia
  15. Stanley roadtrip, UK
  16. Dolomites, Italy
  17. Corfu, Greece
  18. France
  19. Wales, UK
  20. Maldives
  21. Somerset, UK
I can’t even… imagine going to the Maldives twice in once year? For most people that’s a once in a lifetime trip!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
  1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Portugal
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
  10. Croatia & Montenegro
  11. Snowdonia, UK
  12. Amalfi Coast, Italy
  13. Switzerland
  14. Slovenia
  15. Stanley roadtrip, UK
  16. Dolomites, Italy
  17. Corfu, Greece
  18. France
  19. Wales, UK
  20. Maldives
  21. Somerset, UK
So there’s 52 weeks in a year
Just basic maths shows she was away amost half of the weekends… but some of those trips were longer ones (Maldives) … imagine only being home for half the time .. it’s no wonder she had a breakdown… where is the routine?? Where is the purpose???
It’s literally just holidays and gym sessions/brunches
Seems like quite a sad existence

That list of trips is shocking! I had two holidays this year - one UK based and one Europe based. They were both amazing, both really needed and I reckon I will have got more out of that time with my family and friends than this one has got out of all of her trips put together. She annoys me SO much.

On another note this place has the best thread titles on this site - so good!

Reactions: 21
We know she cancelled trips to Canada and Nepal in September/October, probably a birthday weekend away with friends, and no doubt there would have been more weekend trips too.

What a disgustingly out of touch human she is.

• Angry
Poor old zanna gets a FREE nye holiday
I’m glad it’s pissing it down… the place does look quite cramped with limited places to sit or relax - she was watching Netflix on a hard wooden chair and ant was squished in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.