ZacDaBrat šŸ‘‘

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, tiktok is so unhealthy especially if your mental health is fragile .
Have a break Zac, no one wants to see you poorly
Agree he definitely seems to be fragile. Hopefully he can take some time for himself. It's difficult to see yourself when your in a spiral downward

Reactions: 1
I really think he wants to stick with his morals For example with the box battles people keep tagging him in scammer jacks posts heā€™s getting fed up he doesnā€™t do that and heā€™s sticking by that even though the money would be good. The racist comments he's stuck between having his platform targeted by miss reds group by going against them. Behind the scenes must be really hard his stuck between it all and itā€™s probably taking its toll on him. Massive build up of everything but stick to your own platform zac donā€™t loose yourself for friends that would tit on you without a second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
His taking the piss a little now with the constant battle things his just got live pro you would think he would go easy as the ā€˜couponā€™ king yet his doing another one Sunday šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s getting a bit greedy now

Reactions: 2
I think they make them when they get the live pro thing they start being entered into comps and stuff I donā€™t really see the point of having it if someone like Sophie rose has it

Also the subs and gifts ā€¦ what is wrong with people I ainā€™t jealous I am happy have a career and donā€™t get stressed and upset by pretend mates in the internet šŸ¤£ he is starting to irritate me in the same vein as delusional Eden Harvz . You can nip this in the bud now Zac reign in the delu lu and me me me. Stop going on that people are jealous and be the witch you were when you started this. šŸ¤£

FOR REAL!! he used to be so funny he goes on about people not producing content and not being entertaining when in reality he's turned into them he used to provide hilarious content and was really funny with his work tiktoks and the ones where he'd go to the shops and places they were genuinely funny now it's just drama tok of vaguetokking someone's saying tit about me etc etc making up rumours about me etc etc etc or him doing Beyonce bumming it's just NOT entertaining šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ so boring

And he goes on about not being bothered about being mentioned on here well you clearly are bothered Zac or you wouldn't go on about it take some time off get your mental health in check and make good content again id happily come back and watch

And for the love of god if you are gonna do a podcast then just bloody do it stop making out it's some big thing that you need to get off the ground šŸ™„ literally do what you are doing now and record your damn voice and get on with it man

• Heart
I used to like him, best out of a bad bunch but I think the mask is slipping now & his true colours are showing. I donā€™t think heā€™s mentally ill at all I donā€™t think he can deal with stress.
He does seem to think heā€™s something else with his setup, what more does he need to create a bloody podcast?!
His content is rushed, heā€™s been vile to his audience & another twit who canā€™t stand any criticism.

His ego is too much now! Talking about views on videos and working with people. I miss the old Zac

He honestly is doing my head in! Thinks itā€™s all him this drama on TikTok. The world does not revolve around him!

So good news he is outing the toxic gang bang that is miss red and this 10am slot . What does not sit well with me is he admitted that he was ā€˜pressuredā€™ into fixing the beyonce for this awful manipulatorā€¦ ummmmmm how can you be a loner that stands on your own from these evil people but for this super expensive ā€˜giveawayā€™ gonna risk it going to someone well known. Nahhh donā€™t buy it. Not Mamma Kaz saying the receding gums due to sucking on the straws šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£heā€™s pissed G Crew off too. Cockerpoo is on the tit list oh the drama šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.heā€™s gonna have to watch how he plays this going forward. Stay humble bruv saw an improvement donā€™t ruin it..

Reactions: 3
My only problem with it all is, why now? I get he is being poked by people at the minute but after the first time Pearl was racist he made a point of saying he had no problems with Miss Red and that he loved her. He then continued to gift her until just before she went on holiday. If he has had all this in his back pocket for a year why are you then telling her and your viewers that you love her?

Same with cockerpoo. She would come in his live and he would take the time to say hi to her and say that he adores her. If youā€™ve known for sometime that sheā€™s running around and purposely causing trouble for you, why would you then profess your love for her in front of ā€œyour audienceā€.

Surely you would have stepped away from them all a long time ago? You wouldnā€™t have swayed viewers towards them and would have given them a wide birth until you were ready to tell your side. Seems quite false and misleading to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually take some of my previous comment back. It doesnā€™t matter how you feel about Zac or what he has done in his past, what Miss Red has done is atrocious!

Sending vulnerable pictures that were shared with her in confidence and then to try and use them against him to ā€œexposeā€ him is vile. When Fact Freak dropped that mic my whole ā€œwhy nowā€ opinion disappeared.

A lot of people have been in vulnerable positions like Zac (myself included) and for anything like that to be used as a weapon against you is abhorrent. It should have been a time that he received help and once he began to heal it should have been a celebration that his attempt failed. It should not have been a time to drag him down further when he was at his most vulnerable.

Karma works in mysterious ways and I really hope Miss Red gets hers soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve always been a fan of Zac and I love the big bratfast I watch it every day because itā€™s not just gossip and drama (I love a conspiracy) I havenā€™t liked miss red from the start, sheā€™s always given off bully vibes. But what she has done to Zac is beyond disgusting! Even if she didnā€™t know him well (so she says) why would you share them pictures on to someone he has beef with. Why wouldnā€™t you as a human being see someone is in need of some help and intervention take steps to help them, whether you know them or not itā€™s the right thing to do.
I hope he holds his head up high and looks how far he has come he doesnā€™t need people like that Iā€™m his life. I love his relationship with wolf it seems genuine thatā€™s the sort of people he needs in his life šŸ’™šŸ’™

What red has done to Zac is vile! Do i believe Zac is as innocent as he makes out absolutely not. You canā€™t trust anyone online. But as for miss red she can disappear for all I care

Reactions: 6
What red has done to Zac is vile! Do i believe Zac is as innocent as he makes out absolutely not. You canā€™t trust anyone online. But as for miss red she can disappear for all I care
Whatā€™s zac done? Other than having the most irritating voice known to man

Reactions: 1