ZacDaBrat 👑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s the eyes and playing with his nose etc. I’ll no he smokes the green but just seems different

He was on late in the morning today, saying he'd not had a good start to the day so maybe something going on in his life off TT. But he certainly isn't his usual quick witted self.

He was on late in the morning today, saying he'd not had a good start to the day so maybe something going on in his life off TT. But he certainly isn't his usual quick witted self.
He was a bit down the other day I think he struggles with MH and adhd and works a lot writing and stuff his eyes look tired maybe that’s all I can see

What does he work as?
Nowt lol I think he’s trying to do a podcast and he keeps on about other projects like he thinks he’s destined for big things I reckon he is in front of the computer a lot. Not long ago when EQ split up with Bradley she outed that Zac had some boyf problems don’t think he really mentioned that but then one night he was supposed to be on a date night and just ended up on live

Reactions: 2
He was a bit down the other day I think he struggles with MH and adhd and works a lot writing and stuff his eyes look tired maybe that’s all I can see
I've got adhd (diagnosed) and people expect me to be hyper & full of energy all the time, so when I'm feeling a bit off it can come across as strange to some people and they don't know how to react. Hopefully he'll be back on top form soon!

• Heart
His face looks different....I have a feeling its the filter. Otherwise, he's been crying or on the green 🍃
---
His face looks different....I have a feeling its the filter. Otherwise, he's been crying or on the green 🍃
Or tired. Or maybe that's all me, and I need my bed 😆

Reactions: 1
I love Zac and watch him most days but some things that he says gets my bullshit radar going. Apparently he’s met loads of famous people, Beyonce (3 times), Sandra Bullock and others that he’s mentioned. I’ve never seen photographic evidence of this. How anyone?

This whole writing documentary’s etc. makes me feels like he’s just trying to make it sound like his days are busy with something as he doesn’t want to say that he actually spends them either on live or in front of the tv.

He reminds me of a child who comes home from school with made up stories to make it sound like they’ve been living their best life. Anyone else?

Reactions: 8
Yep I totally get what you mean, I used to really like him & then I learnt (via here) that he has a bit of a past.
Now everything he does aggravates me! He tried to befriend CLA & now he’s totally switched on her as she wasn’t interested.
CLA mentioned about his microphone & now I realise how bleeping loud he is!!
I can’t stand the music & his mate Nicole can’t sing for sh*t.

• Haha
Yep I totally get what you mean, I used to really like him & then I learnt (via here) that he has a bit of a past.
Now everything he does aggravates me! He tried to befriend CLA & now he’s totally switched on her as she wasn’t interested.
CLA mentioned about his microphone & now I realise how bleeping loud he is!!
I can’t stand the music & his mate Nicole can’t sing for sh*t.
Switched on CLA to suck up Miss Reds arse. If they didn’t have CLA to talk about nobody would watch them.

Also I don’t want to comment on this thread about him as it’s a rave thread and he’s a scumbag imo. Does anyone know if we can make him a new normal thread? And the people that like him can stay here? He doesn’t deserve to have a rave thread.

• Heart
I love Zac and watch him most days but some things that he says gets my bullshit radar going. Apparently he’s met loads of famous people, Beyonce (3 times), Sandra Bullock and others that he’s mentioned. I’ve never seen photographic evidence of this. How anyone?

This whole writing documentary’s etc. makes me feels like he’s just trying to make it sound like his days are busy with something as he doesn’t want to say that he actually spends them either on live or in front of the tv.

He reminds me of a child who comes home from school with made up stories to make it sound like they’ve been living their best life. Anyone else?
Yeah when he says he’s always had the feeling that he’s going to be big it just gives delulu main character energy

Switched on CLA to suck up Miss Reds arse. If they didn’t have CLA to talk about nobody would watch them.

Also I don’t want to comment on this thread about him as it’s a rave thread and he’s a scumbag imo. Does anyone know if we can make him a new normal thread? And the people that like him can stay here? He doesn’t deserve to have a rave thread.
He def had his own thread

Definitely a Walter Mitty type character.

Keeps on saying about starting a podcast it's actually not that difficult to start one 🙈

Definitely a Walter Mitty type character.

Keeps on saying about starting a podcast it's actually not that difficult to start one 🙈

Yep like today he gave a "clue" as to who his first guests are gonna be but he has to wait til they come over from America so he can have them on his podcast.....errrrrm there's such thing as voice calls and video chats so they can be on it what's with all this oh they gotta be over here

Moaning about people wanting to get to the top of the leaderboard last night. Says it’s the same stuff every week and boring.
I click onto his live and he is playing CLA AGAIN and talking about her AGAIN. He is obsessed and without her and her haters he would have no content or fans. Tragic.

He’s really starting to annoy me, started the FYP this morning then bails on it to battle, no one cares about battles, so boring.

Reactions: 4
He wants to battle, but moans about other people doing the exact same thing.

Never been on this thread but he’s reading his tattle page on live 😂 he wants to draw peoples attention here 🙄

• Haha