Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I love Zac and watch him most days but some things that he says gets my bullshit radar going. Apparently heā€™s met loads of famous people, Beyonce (3 times), Sandra Bullock and others that heā€™s mentioned. Iā€™ve never seen photographic evidence of this. How anyone?

This whole writing documentaryā€™s etc. makes me feels like heā€™s just trying to make it sound like his days are busy with something as he doesnā€™t want to say that he actually spends them either on live or in front of the tv.

He reminds me of a child who comes home from school with made up stories to make it sound like theyā€™ve been living their best life. Anyone else?

Reactions: 8

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I actually take some of my previous comment back. It doesnā€™t matter how you feel about Zac or what he has done in his past, what Miss Red has done is atrocious!

Sending vulnerable pictures that were shared with her in confidence and then to try and use them against him to ā€œexposeā€ him is vile. When Fact Freak dropped that mic my whole ā€œwhy nowā€ opinion disappeared.

A lot of people have been in vulnerable positions like Zac (myself included) and for anything like that to be used as a weapon against you is abhorrent. It should have been a time that he received help and once he began to heal it should have been a celebration that his attempt failed. It should not have been a time to drag him down further when he was at his most vulnerable.

Karma works in mysterious ways and I really hope Miss Red gets hers soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
My only problem with it all is, why now? I get he is being poked by people at the minute but after the first time Pearl was racist he made a point of saying he had no problems with Miss Red and that he loved her. He then continued to gift her until just before she went on holiday. If he has had all this in his back pocket for a year why are you then telling her and your viewers that you love her?

Same with cockerpoo. She would come in his live and he would take the time to say hi to her and say that he adores her. If youā€™ve known for sometime that sheā€™s running around and purposely causing trouble for you, why would you then profess your love for her in front of ā€œyour audienceā€.

Surely you would have stepped away from them all a long time ago? You wouldnā€™t have swayed viewers towards them and would have given them a wide birth until you were ready to tell your side. Seems quite false and misleading to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lhj97

What red has done to Zac is vile! Do i believe Zac is as innocent as he makes out absolutely not. You canā€™t trust anyone online. But as for miss red she can disappear for all I care

Reactions: 6

Gravey

Heā€™s on packing giveaway boxes to people. Itā€™s full of tat! And he said itā€™s beneath him to be doing this. He also said he has 3 PAs. Honestly he thinks his something

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Heā€™s on packing giveaway boxes to people. Itā€™s full of tat! And he said itā€™s beneath him to be doing this. He also said he has 3 PAs. Honestly he thinks his something
The best was the other week when he was discussing Will and Kate with the whole ā€˜where is sheā€™ scenario. He said that he knew she was in a mental hospital because when youā€™re on TikTok and living in London, you get to find out all sorts of things that goes on in the celebrity world šŸ¤„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
I donā€™t think he shouldā€™ve gotten the dogs, doesnā€™t seem to have the patience for it
He's already saying they stink. Frenchie's are renowned for skin conditions and flatulence. Sitting in that room with the curtains closed and no access to a garden and fresh air won't be doing them any good either. He does say he's walking them though.
He does seem to be taking on board advice so I hope it all works out .

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I used to like him & think he does put in effort in comparison to other creators but heā€™s taking the piss now & gotten far too big for his boots.
The Bratfast is too rushed/condensed & he needs to separate the segments.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Dam his such a flipflop one min his defending Pearl being racist in the morning then this afternoon his saying there not his friends he isnā€™t in the clique coz he knew he fucked up. His so fake šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø then he gets angry when people call him out
Imagine the uproar he would have made if it was someone like Diadro or Elphaba who would have said it. Iā€™m not their fan by any means but the double standards of these people.

The amount of times Pearl has been racist and transphobic on the app and each time they make excuses for her. Itā€™s not ok. The woman needs to be called out for her behaviour and educated, then she needs to be removed from the app. Sheā€™s made Lukeā€™s situation ten times worse and if she was my friend I would be absolutely livid with her, I wouldnā€™t be firing up a live to stick up for her!

Do better Zac and choose your friends more wisely as they will ultimately be your downfall.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I liked zac but I canā€™t help but feel now heā€™s taking the piss. If he really cared about his followers he would have turned of his ranks now for this week after achieving the live pro and gaining so much money last week. Hopefully he spends it wisely because I know heā€™s got big dreams and I hope he achieves it I genuinely think he deserves it. For god sake though donā€™t take the piss out of your followers there is people gifting beyond their means to make him happy and itā€™s an addiction which he knows all about. So do the decent thing donā€™t beg for another week. All those people tapping also been in his lives all week supporting without gifting because they canā€™t afford now what she get pushed out for sub only lives. I bet they wanted to share this morning with him but canā€™t!
He has become all about the money.

Reactions: 4

Spanor511

VIP Member
That cockerpoo who was in Miss Reds live is a boring, arrogant bastard. I hope she does get exposed as sheā€™s so confident she wonā€™t be. Wonder what sheā€™s hiding.

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
How can you send someone flowers and chocolates two weeks before crying online about something that happened a year ago.

I think he completely used his mental health to finish her.

He is just as bitchy and vile.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Iā€˜ve been really enjoying his lives he hits the right note with it, funny gossipy and aware of the issues. Heā€™s seemed to come past the negativity hopefully he can keep it up its one of the only lives I go in to genuinely enjoy it and not just for snark purposes šŸ¤£

• Heart

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Heā€™s really starting to annoy me, started the FYP this morning then bails on it to battle, no one cares about battles, so boring.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I used to like him, best out of a bad bunch but I think the mask is slipping now & his true colours are showing. I donā€™t think heā€™s mentally ill at all I donā€™t think he can deal with stress.
He does seem to think heā€™s something else with his setup, what more does he need to create a bloody podcast?!
His content is rushed, heā€™s been vile to his audience & another twit who canā€™t stand any criticism.