Zac Efron

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He claims to have shattered his jaw in an accident although I can't find any references to him being rushed to hospital or pics of him with any kind of bandage. Personally I think he's had implants, maybe because he's bulked up so much and his face didn't look proportionate.
I do actually remember reading this at the time on blinds, they said he had been on a coke binge. I def read that he had hurt his jaw very badly. He then recovered and did baywatch and greatest showman and looked great. I will be honest I think zac is very funny, I do really enjoy his movies and I am sad if it’s true about cancer but his drug use has been rife for years

Reactions: 3
If he was receiving life threatening cancer treatment would he really leave the doctors and treatment he knows and move across the world to another medical system for a job?

Reactions: 1
I find it very hard to believe that, in a post-#MeToo and social media age, a beloved (and still popular) household name like Zac Efron is both simultaneously the victim of historic abuse by obscure industry individuals and on death’s door - but is not disclosing any of it.

It all seems a bit “bad and slightly creepy fan fiction” to me.

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ!!!!! I pray that none of this is true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was! 😢 Hollywood is one huge weirdo playground! It’s shocking that no one ever gets exposed or held to account. So many young lives destroyed. It is truly sickening! And bleeping Sheens name yet again!!!!!! 🤬
Very convenient that Zac Efron and Charlie Sheen’s publicist, JEFF BALLARD just died (...suddenly, of “cancer”).

The secrets he must have taken to the grave.

Looks like some of the secrets he took were his own.

Find it very hard to believe in this day and age with Social Media and in the aftermath of #MeToo where it was obvious an individual had been protected, lied about and covered up for, there are still poor sweet innocent individuals who don’t understand that the powerful people at the top will literally kill to have their dirty secrets kept hidden.

Think it’s something that unless you have a loved one very high up in the industry or have worked in it yourself, people simply have no idea. Probably better it stays that way, it’s too much for the average lay human to handle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had no idea about this, its heartbreaking. Why the duck aren't these people getting held accountable?? Charlie Sheen's an evil bastard. So many people in the industry must know about these. Isn't this how Tom Daley met his creepy weird husband too?

Reactions: 3