Zac Efron

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been confirmed by his reps, that they broke up? Haven’t read the article yet. But DM is notorious when it comes to making up stories.

Reactions: 1
Somewhere reported they broke up before not that long ago but then I think they were pictured together. I wonder if it’s true this time.

Somewhere reported they broke up before not that long ago but then I think they were pictured together. I wonder if it’s true this time.
yeah, I remember seeing headlines about them breaking up not that long ago & then right after those headlines they were spotted together

I literally just read a blind item on this and would never have guessed it Was Zac! I hope it's just that filler stuff they use, I think they'll be dissolved soon enough he was far too handsome for this.

I feel pangs of concern when I read/see about this guy, he seems vulnerable to me. I did before Chingate

Reactions: 6
WTF has he done to his face!? He looks like handsome squidward!
I find this so sad!!! Can’t believe that anyone would advise him to change his face like this? I saw a doctor on TikTok saying it could swelling be from dental surgery but his chin looked squared off to me?

He claims to have shattered his jaw in an accident although I can't find any references to him being rushed to hospital or pics of him with any kind of bandage. Personally I think he's had implants, maybe because he's bulked up so much and his face didn't look proportionate.

Reactions: 2
It’s in the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread on here.

Blind Item out of the U.S, Zac (allegedly) has stage 3 stomach cancer. A nurse at Cedars Sinai celebrity hospital in L.A leaked his medical record.

His ‘beefing up’ for the last film he did was prosthetics and steriods and he’s had bucketloads of filler in his face to combat the gaunt look. Again, allegedly.

Of course, no one wants this to be true as Zac is by all accounts a wonderful person.

Don’t shoot the messenger, this is just what‘s being talked about for those interested.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Listen to the Zac Efron pod cast episode on “Beyond The Blinds” on patreon, its a deep dive into how Zac came up.
Or google zac and Mohammed Al Turki on yatchs. All in plain sight, being rented with michelle Rodriguez.
Google zac being mugged while looking for drugs on skid row.

So apparently he had jaw surgery to escape the pretty boy roles and land some Marvel type tit.
I hope the cancer rumour is bullshit. I love Zac!!!

Also google the videos online of some fools going through his trash..ping pong balls in condoms were found lol

It’s all very worrying 😢 I’m a huge Zac fan, I love him! I wish he would just post something, anything so we know he is ok. The cancer rumour really concerns me!

There’s also another blind on this…I know to most there’s always been quite a bit out there on zac but god these blinds are really sad ☹.
Jesus Christ!!!!! I pray that none of this is true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was! 😢 Hollywood is one huge weirdo playground! It’s shocking that no one ever gets exposed or held to account. So many young lives destroyed. It is truly sickening! And bleeping Sheens name yet again!!!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ!!!!! I pray that none of this is true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was! 😢 Hollywood is one huge weirdo playground! It’s shocking that no one ever gets exposed or held to account. So many young lives destroyed. It is truly sickening! And bleeping Sheens name yet again!!!!!! 🤬
there’s so much out there along with pics/vids. I wish it wasn’t true but sadly I do think it is. Where were his parents? Just so, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5