Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
People who surprise others by speaking their language (when they arent that ethnicity). Eg a white guy in China town who can speak Mandarin. And a black guy called Moses who is multi-lingual and just walks up to people and switches to their language mid convo. (I forget the name of his youtube channel cos it's just on my recommended all the time!)
Ah yeah there’s a white guy called Arabic mike that does that! There’s something really wholesome about seeing people’s surprised and off guard happy reactions...sure my cynical side knows he only shows the good ones, but I don’t mind that too much...

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
Buzzfeed Australia videos of people trying each other’s food orders from various places

also those random Reddit compilation videos read out by a computerised voice

Mr nightmare real horror stories about things like house break ins etc, no video just audio

I also love the videos of Americans reacting to british shows like peep show etc

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’m stuck on cruise ships in a storm 🙈
Being on a cruise ship in a storm is interesting to say the least 😂. After being in that situation Ill definitely give them videos a miss.

I always end up in an Ellen loop on YouTube!

Yel

Chatty Member
Soap making, I can't stop watching it. But that lye and the need for protective gear makes me never want to actually make one. The colours often don't come out that well and they heavily enhance the thumbnail.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Currently on an Uber/lyft rides video hole. Most of them are showing rude/crazy riders but some can be quite funny.

Yel

Chatty Member
Ha that sounds interesting, one dodgy video can mess up your recommendations for videos for months.

I'm now watching millennials and how they spend their money. $150 a month on mobile sounds common, three in the uk is £20 a month for unlimited data that works in the US

This woman spends $400 a month on supplements for her dog and $700 on her own therapy. She left the CIA to do Reiki :LOL:

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Thrift flips! People buy clothes or furniture from thrift stores and give them makeovers - I’m obsessed! And for some reason, squishy makeovers - kids send in their old ruined squishies and a lady fixes and repaints them. It came up in my recommended box one day and I can’t stop watching them!

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I randomly watched a video comparing the depths of famous shipwrecks. Now I keep being recommended virtual reality simulations of how famous ships sank. I quite like it 😬

Sandra_1984

My brother has a jet washing company and he says it's the best job satisfaction!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh I can imagine! I often find myself googling professional/commercial pressure washers and carpet cleaners. Obsessed!!

Maisie842

VIP Member
Currently anything with Steve Harvey, I think he's hilarious! I often get stuck in an Ellen loop too, love the games she does.

lemonlime

VIP Member
1. Korean girls with long dark hair who film below the chin and say nothing - all wear the same clothes and make the same foods and buy the same things.
This 😂 I tend to watch the Japanese ones though.

Sleeper train reviews.

Leather men's shoe making/restoring videos.

Also the videos of this ex mob boss who reviews mob films and comments about how realistic they are.

BIKITA

I'm just happy if I don't get a crying baby, child kicking my seat or someone with leaky headphones. It's anothet world, all a bit grotesque

lukybo

I like all the content you have shared on your site. Your article is really informative and lovely.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I watch loads of videos of people playing claw machines (sounds dry to some but it’s a big interest of mine, I could get lost for hours. 🥰) and recently I’ve fallen down a hole of watching mukbangs! :D

Oh!!! And doll re-paints :)

Last edited: