Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?

I've seen his stuff popup, haven't clicked yet as still enjoying people endlessly saying "it's not that bad" and pretending a internal window facing other windows is nice. Will be going to that side soon though

I’m stuck watching people exploring abandoned places,some houses are left like the people have just disappeared,unfinished games left,meals left on the tables it’s addictive
That's super addictive, like seeing the tots tv house abandoned and covered in shrubbery or the pools of once opulent mansions

Reactions: 2

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Americans trying British candy/food 😂😂
Or some American in England first time vlogs cause they’re always so shocked we can cross the road anywhere and don’t get fined for jaywalking 😂

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Scientology... low key I was obsessed after reading Leah Remini’s and Jenna Miscavige’s books
It’s both fascinating and completely fuucked up.
Oh my god yes! Also watched a bunch of others explaining leaving cults. There's been a bunch of TED talks on people leaving them.

Toppsie

Letting the person infront of me choose what I eat. I have no idea why I guess I’m just nosey wanting to find out what random people are ordering .
Omg I love these!

I got stuck on cruise ship disaster simulation videos in February. Just the one video of the S S Estonia gave me sleepless nights.

Now I'm watching Sims 4 100 Baby Challe fe videos and "Let's Play" series. Less nightmare fuel!

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Car cleaning videos - I quite like Car Cleaning Guru. Incredibly detailed. You wouldn't think someone would go to such lengths to clean a car.

A while back it was vids about people living in their cars / vans / converted horseboxes etc.

Also, I watched one freakin' Jess Greenash video and now I keep getting recommendations for videos about selling used underwear 🙄 so I'm calling that being stuck on a recommendation loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Wheels

Car cleaning videos - I quite like Car Cleaning Guru. Incredibly detailed. You wouldn't think someone would go to such lengths to clean a car.

A while back it was vids about people living in their cars / vans / converted horseboxes etc.

Also, I watched one freakin' Jess Greenash video and now I keep getting recommendations for videos about selling used underwear 🙄 so I'm calling that being stuck on a recommendation loop.
I also love car detailing. I’m now subscribed to Stauffer Garage (American) and Autoshine Cars (Scot living in Blackpool).
I also often get into a loop on jet washing and carpet cleaning.
I just love the satisfaction of a before and after.

Spent an hour earlier watching 3 minutes videos of how the Kardashian organise their fridge/pantry/make up! 🤦‍♀️
I also find it very easy to get sucked in to the tiny new York appartments!!

Sandra_1984

Carpet cleaning, before and after.
Occasionally dabble in sofa cleaning too. And car detailing 😂

Also, a day in the life with a newborn. No idea why.

Oh and pressure washing videos eg of concrete and bricks etc

NoHellNo

Currently stuck on tiny house/van life conversion ones.

I had this random Chinese woman called Liziqi (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoC47do520os_4DBMEFGg4A ) pop up after clicking on a few Chinese food recipes and I'm glad I found her but now I'm being recommended hundreds of videos in Chinese :ROFLMAO: I've been bingeing on her videos, she makes food/furniture/clothing using traditional Chinese methods and grows all the materials on her farm in the mountains. Very relaxing and satisfying to watch, and so beautiful, but I have no intention of ever doing the same 😂

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Did you see the BBC documentary exposing poonique and some other crappy mlm? Really eye-opening, I know a few girls who peddle Younique and it's honestly embarrassing, the 'presenters' are the only customers!
Yeah it was really good! I've also been looking at a lot of the YoungLiving videos - apparently the founder drowned his baby. 😳

• Wow

Tilly

VIP Member
I've seen his stuff popup, haven't clicked yet as still enjoying people endlessly saying "it's not that bad" and pretending a internal window facing other windows is nice. Will be going to that side soon though

That's super addictive, like seeing the tots tv house abandoned and covered in shrubbery or the pools of once opulent mansions
I love anything like this,some of the houses are creepy and makes you wonder what happened to the people who lived there

Readread

VIP Member
I like watching people restore designer handbags/watches etc. This one was very interesting, so intricate

I also watch American cheerleading routines :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.
I just came across Pasta Grannies, it's amazing. I loved the spinach lasagne video :love:

Tilly

VIP Member
Me too! I'm watching abandoned London Mansions and I can't believe how many are left to rot. The one I just watched belonged to Brian Forbes and Nanette Newman. After he died they just left it empty. They have 2 daughters Emma Forbes (Live and Kicking presenter) and Sarah too. Amazes me how they can just leave it. It's supposedly recently sold to developers, sad because it looked an amazing home.
I’ve seen some massive houses just left,it’s odd

BoCs2019

much like the PP ive got in a loop of watching abandoned theme parks etc and film sets..but not seen houses or mansions, will have to check them out lol

I also got into tiny living space videos - like people that lived in camper vans etc...

Beauhead

Chatty Member
1. Korean girls with long dark hair who film below the chin and say nothing - all wear the same clothes and make the same foods and buy the same things.

2. This guy who lives in his van that he restored. All he does is go on hikes and drive to hikes.

3. Live Feeds: random street in the Alps, Venice Beach, St Thomas, watering hole in Namibia

4. A group of Irish folks who try things in from of the camera and we watch their reaction.

5. This Doctor who posts videos about random things I think of...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stuck watching NYC apartments on a budget, I feel claustrophobic and itchy. It's just not worth the sacrifice imo. Painting a wall white and putting in a mirror doesn't make living in something smaller than a prison cell nice
Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?