YouTube Loops You're Stuck On

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who surprise others by speaking their language (when they arent that ethnicity). Eg a white guy in China town who can speak Mandarin. And a black guy called Moses who is multi-lingual and just walks up to people and switches to their language mid convo. (I forget the name of his youtube channel cos it's just on my recommended all the time!)

Reactions: 3
I cant stop watching Mr Beast and his friends doing their challenges! Not only are they entertaining but throughout you see them help out worthy causes like foodbanks etc
I have no idea who this is, but I suspect it's not the guy from The Chase!

People who surprise others by speaking their language (when they arent that ethnicity). Eg a white guy in China town who can speak Mandarin. And a black guy called Moses who is multi-lingual and just walks up to people and switches to their language mid convo. (I forget the name of his youtube channel cos it's just on my recommended all the time!)
Ah yeah there’s a white guy called Arabic mike that does that! There’s something really wholesome about seeing people’s surprised and off guard happy reactions...sure my cynical side knows he only shows the good ones, but I don’t mind that too much...

Reactions: 1
Car cleaning videos - I quite like Car Cleaning Guru. Incredibly detailed. You wouldn't think someone would go to such lengths to clean a car.

A while back it was vids about people living in their cars / vans / converted horseboxes etc.

Also, I watched one freakin' Jess Greenash video and now I keep getting recommendations for videos about selling used underwear 🙄 so I'm calling that being stuck on a recommendation loop.
I also love car detailing. I’m now subscribed to Stauffer Garage (American) and Autoshine Cars (Scot living in Blackpool).
I also often get into a loop on jet washing and carpet cleaning.
I just love the satisfaction of a before and after.

Carpet cleaning, before and after.
Occasionally dabble in sofa cleaning too. And car detailing 😂

Also, a day in the life with a newborn. No idea why.

Oh and pressure washing videos eg of concrete and bricks etc

Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?

When I started my maternity leave (expecting around 7 days of boredom before baby came but ended up over 2 weeks as he was late) I watched this non stop!! I'm surprised my son isnt called fredrik or Ryan 😂😂😂 I would google the properties while watching too. I'm blaming hormones and not being able to move (was a beached whale) 😂😂😂

Carpet cleaning, before and after.
Occasionally dabble in sofa cleaning too. And car detailing 😂

Also, a day in the life with a newborn. No idea why.

Oh and pressure washing videos eg of concrete and bricks etc
My brother has a jet washing company and he says it's the best job satisfaction!!

Reactions: 2
My brother has a jet washing company and he says it's the best job satisfaction!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh I can imagine! I often find myself googling professional/commercial pressure washers and carpet cleaners. Obsessed!!

I'm just happy if I don't get a crying baby, child kicking my seat or someone with leaky headphones. It's anothet world, all a bit grotesque

Magnet fishing. I find seeing a bunch of blokes reel a rusty bike from a canal pretty addictive watching.

Things being put through crushing machines.

Trainer restoration. People buying battered old trainers and making them look new again.

People trying and rating different food - group of Caribbean “aunties” trying each others Jerk Chicken, Americans trying British snacks, very unconvincing “tribes people” trying out other cuisines are examples.

Prone to old chat shows too - Jeremy Kyle and Maury are my faves.

Last edited:
1. Korean girls with long dark hair who film below the chin and say nothing - all wear the same clothes and make the same foods and buy the same things.

2. This guy who lives in his van that he restored. All he does is go on hikes and drive to hikes.

3. Live Feeds: random street in the Alps, Venice Beach, St Thomas, watering hole in Namibia

4. A group of Irish folks who try things in from of the camera and we watch their reaction.

5. This Doctor who posts videos about random things I think of...

I randomly watched a video comparing the depths of famous shipwrecks. Now I keep being recommended virtual reality simulations of how famous ships sank. I quite like it 😬

1. Korean girls with long dark hair who film below the chin and say nothing - all wear the same clothes and make the same foods and buy the same things.
This 😂 I tend to watch the Japanese ones though.

Sleeper train reviews.

Leather men's shoe making/restoring videos.

Also the videos of this ex mob boss who reviews mob films and comments about how realistic they are.

Currently on an Uber/lyft rides video hole. Most of them are showing rude/crazy riders but some can be quite funny.

Americans trying British candy/food 😂😂
Or some American in England first time vlogs cause they’re always so shocked we can cross the road anywhere and don’t get fined for jaywalking 😂

• Haha
I like watching people restore designer handbags/watches etc. This one was very interesting, so intricate

I also watch American cheerleading routines :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.
I just came across Pasta Grannies, it's amazing. I loved the spinach lasagne video :love:

Buzzfeed Australia videos of people trying each other’s food orders from various places

also those random Reddit compilation videos read out by a computerised voice

Mr nightmare real horror stories about things like house break ins etc, no video just audio

I also love the videos of Americans reacting to british shows like peep show etc