Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly

VIP Member
I’m stuck watching people exploring abandoned places,some houses are left like the people have just disappeared,unfinished games left,meals left on the tables it’s addictive

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
First Class Aeroplane Review Videos
I've got stuck in a terrible loop of watching people reviewing first class plane suites. A guy literally just complained that the champagne was only cost £70 a bottle and the flight last week it cost £300 😵 not that he probably knows anything about wine or can taste much difference.

I'm just happy if I don't get a crying baby, child kicking my seat or someone with leaky headphones. It's anothet world, all a bit grotesque

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Any of the MLM exposed videos.
Did you see the BBC documentary exposing poonique and some other crappy mlm? Really eye-opening, I know a few girls who peddle Younique and it's honestly embarrassing, the 'presenters' are the only customers!

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
Stuck watching NYC apartments on a budget, I feel claustrophobic and itchy. It's just not worth the sacrifice imo. Painting a wall white and putting in a mirror doesn't make living in something smaller than a prison cell nice

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Scientology... low key I was obsessed after reading Leah Remini’s and Jenna Miscavige’s books
It’s both fascinating and completely fuucked up.

lennie89

I cant stop watching Mr Beast and his friends doing their challenges! Not only are they entertaining but throughout you see them help out worthy causes like foodbanks etc

Reactions: 3

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I’m stuck watching people exploring abandoned places,some houses are left like the people have just disappeared,unfinished games left,meals left on the tables it’s addictive
Me too! I'm watching abandoned London Mansions and I can't believe how many are left to rot. The one I just watched belonged to Brian Forbes and Nanette Newman. After he died they just left it empty. They have 2 daughters Emma Forbes (Live and Kicking presenter) and Sarah too. Amazes me how they can just leave it. It's supposedly recently sold to developers, sad because it looked an amazing home.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
One day I ended up watching a load of escaping polygamy videos. I'm not too sure how they came about to be on my recommended list but I found them to be quite interesting.

Greed-Futures

Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.

newtoyou

VIP Member
People who surprise others by speaking their language (when they arent that ethnicity). Eg a white guy in China town who can speak Mandarin. And a black guy called Moses who is multi-lingual and just walks up to people and switches to their language mid convo. (I forget the name of his youtube channel cos it's just on my recommended all the time!)

Horatio

VIP Member
I went through a phase of watching so many videos of Americans visiting London for the first time. No offence to American's here its not meant to be rude. But there's something strangely facisnating about seeing your home through different eyes and American attitudes can be so optimistic and excited compared to British ones. Alot of things they would mention that were different or interesting to them, worth pointing out, seemed so banal to me, but I loved that. I think I've watched every video like that on YouTube at this point. Getting a bit sick of Big Ben.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Letting the person infront of me choose what I eat. I have no idea why I guess I’m just nosey wanting to find out what random people are ordering .

• Haha

emilynxlan

Not really a loop but most of my recommendations have turned into Family Fudge lunches and big Mormon families’ moms’ making freezer meals and getting no help because I watched one video. [emoji849]

Horatio

VIP Member
Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.
Traditional cooking videos are a whole trend. You get old women in tiny villages in India cooking these incredible meals on an open fire hitting hundreds of thousands and even millions of views. But I’ve found equivalents all over the world .Presumably a younger person is filming and uploading (and hopefully sharing the profits) But I get you there’s something really wholesome about watching this sort of thing and I’m so glad all these amazing old recipes are being preserved and shared.

Reactions: 2

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Currently trying to learn to play an instrument via youtube and online resources... now my whole recommended items are tutorials..... spend too much time watching other people play and not enough time practising.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Magnet fishing. I find seeing a bunch of blokes reel a rusty bike from a canal pretty addictive watching.

Things being put through crushing machines.

Trainer restoration. People buying battered old trainers and making them look new again.

People trying and rating different food - group of Caribbean “aunties” trying each others Jerk Chicken, Americans trying British snacks, very unconvincing “tribes people” trying out other cuisines are examples.

Prone to old chat shows too - Jeremy Kyle and Maury are my faves.

Last edited:

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?

When I started my maternity leave (expecting around 7 days of boredom before baby came but ended up over 2 weeks as he was late) I watched this non stop!! I'm surprised my son isnt called fredrik or Ryan 😂😂😂 I would google the properties while watching too. I'm blaming hormones and not being able to move (was a beached whale) 😂😂😂

Carpet cleaning, before and after.
Occasionally dabble in sofa cleaning too. And car detailing 😂

Also, a day in the life with a newborn. No idea why.

Oh and pressure washing videos eg of concrete and bricks etc
My brother has a jet washing company and he says it's the best job satisfaction!!