YouTube Loops You're Stuck On

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting the person infront of me choose what I eat. I have no idea why I guess I’m just nosey wanting to find out what random people are ordering .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Letting the person infront of me choose what I eat. I have no idea why I guess I’m just nosey wanting to find out what random people are ordering .
Omg I love these!

I got stuck on cruise ship disaster simulation videos in February. Just the one video of the S S Estonia gave me sleepless nights.

Now I'm watching Sims 4 100 Baby Challe fe videos and "Let's Play" series. Less nightmare fuel!

Reactions: 2
Currently stuck on tiny house/van life conversion ones.

I had this random Chinese woman called Liziqi (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoC47do520os_4DBMEFGg4A ) pop up after clicking on a few Chinese food recipes and I'm glad I found her but now I'm being recommended hundreds of videos in Chinese :ROFLMAO: I've been bingeing on her videos, she makes food/furniture/clothing using traditional Chinese methods and grows all the materials on her farm in the mountains. Very relaxing and satisfying to watch, and so beautiful, but I have no intention of ever doing the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thrift flips! People buy clothes or furniture from thrift stores and give them makeovers - I’m obsessed! And for some reason, squishy makeovers - kids send in their old ruined squishies and a lady fixes and repaints them. It came up in my recommended box one day and I can’t stop watching them!

Any of the MLM exposed videos.
Did you see the BBC documentary exposing poonique and some other crappy mlm? Really eye-opening, I know a few girls who peddle Younique and it's honestly embarrassing, the 'presenters' are the only customers!

Reactions: 4
much like the PP ive got in a loop of watching abandoned theme parks etc and film sets..but not seen houses or mansions, will have to check them out lol

I also got into tiny living space videos - like people that lived in camper vans etc...

Did you see the BBC documentary exposing poonique and some other crappy mlm? Really eye-opening, I know a few girls who peddle Younique and it's honestly embarrassing, the 'presenters' are the only customers!
Yeah it was really good! I've also been looking at a lot of the YoungLiving videos - apparently the founder drowned his baby. 😳

• Wow
I cant stop watching Mr Beast and his friends doing their challenges! Not only are they entertaining but throughout you see them help out worthy causes like foodbanks etc

Car cleaning videos - I quite like Car Cleaning Guru. Incredibly detailed. You wouldn't think someone would go to such lengths to clean a car.

A while back it was vids about people living in their cars / vans / converted horseboxes etc.

Also, I watched one freakin' Jess Greenash video and now I keep getting recommendations for videos about selling used underwear 🙄 so I'm calling that being stuck on a recommendation loop.

Last edited:
Soap making, I can't stop watching it. But that lye and the need for protective gear makes me never want to actually make one. The colours often don't come out that well and they heavily enhance the thumbnail.

A channel called good mythical morning!

I’m woefully addicted 😂

I like all the content you have shared on your site. Your article is really informative and lovely.

I watch loads of videos of people playing claw machines (sounds dry to some but it’s a big interest of mine, I could get lost for hours. 🥰) and recently I’ve fallen down a hole of watching mukbangs! :D

Oh!!! And doll re-paints :)

Last edited:
Currently anything with Steve Harvey, I think he's hilarious! I often get stuck in an Ellen loop too, love the games she does.

Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.

Pasta Grannies. Watching these older Italian women make traditional regional dishes from scratch is so therapeutic and it's so cool that the videos are preserving these traditions.
Traditional cooking videos are a whole trend. You get old women in tiny villages in India cooking these incredible meals on an open fire hitting hundreds of thousands and even millions of views. But I’ve found equivalents all over the world .Presumably a younger person is filming and uploading (and hopefully sharing the profits) But I get you there’s something really wholesome about watching this sort of thing and I’m so glad all these amazing old recipes are being preserved and shared.

Reactions: 2