Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a nickname from being a teen! They call me yellow mellow 🎤 Only tend to use it for random stuff like this!

Reactions: 2
Someone called Wilma was beefing with Stacey Solomon at the time I wanted a name change and I found it funny. Dunno why I added hun tbh but it makes sense as she's one of the hun cult leaders

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine is from the soundtrack to an 80s movie of the same name which is about a guy meeting a woman via a computer (pre Internet obvs). The song was being played a lot on the holiday on which me and my partner (who I met online) got engaged, and it seemed very apt!

Reactions: 4
I nicked mine from Private Eye magazine! Rita is a bit of a gal heheh ;)

That in itself is a bit odd cos Private Eye sort of piched it from an American singer called Rita Detroit - Detroit, Chevrolet? Geddit???

Reactions: 5
Mine is AnonyGoss, which is is meant to be the words anonymous and gossip/gossiper combined. I thought I was so clever when I came up with it 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine is literally my name, I wish I had enough imagination to come up with something witty but no

favourite song from Lady Gaga's album Joanne, I adore her.
I'm also partial to a glass of pinot 🍷

• Haha
Just moved house so was staying in a hotel for a week while the bathroom was being installed. There was a picture of a blue bumpkin in the hotel room so went with that as I couldn't think of anything else.

Reactions: 3
I wish I'd chosen something witty, there are some crackers on here. At the time I didn't think I'd be on here as much as I am so I chose what I do the most of- being a Mother-figure to three Maine Coon cats.