Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's after a book called The Night Circus (by Erin Morgenstern) and also because I often keep night-owl hours, and feel like my own life is very circus style madness.

Reactions: 2
Mine was just something that I made up so that I could read the receipts. I'm now v invested in Tattle and have a reminder in my phone for the Winter Solstice so that I can get my name changed to something better!

• Haha
I'm Irish and I love cake. Cáca = cake in Irish, milis = sweet in Irish...... Sweet Cake ..... dammit now I'm hungry.....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did you choose your username?
Was it completely random?
I see some really funny ones so thought I'd ask 🤪

I personally couldn't think of anything and then joe exotic popped in my head saying that witch Carole baskin 🤣 so mine was really random

Let's hear yours
I chose notSUBmissive as I follow a Nadia Sawalha thread where they constantly refer to viewers as subs, they say it patronising like viewers are submissives so I thought I'd call myself notSUBmissive 😁

• Heart
I chose notSUBmissive as I follow a Nadia Sawalha thread where they constantly refer to viewers as subs, they say it patronising like viewers are submissives so I thought I'd call myself notSUBmissive 😁

Good to see you away from that thread, and that's a good username, I never realised it, so apt !!
Mine is cos im Cornish !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just wanted 'egg' because I like the word egg 🥚
It was already taken so I added 'butty' to it.

Reactions: 6
I live in a place that has fish as part of its name and I am a wife and like a gossip.

I wanted a name change and I didn't know what to change it to, and Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles was on the radio so I chose that 🤣 I feel like it's a part of me now. Whenever I hear it I'm like 😏 and I'm obsessed with anything with watermelons on 😂

Reactions: 3
Polly Perks is the main character in one of my all time favourite books, Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett. Can’t remember why I specifically chose it at the time but chances are I was on my 1746th re-listen of the audiobook 😂 (I’m actually listening to it again currently!)

I used to do cleaning and grooming down the local stables in exchange for free rides and one of the jobs was cleaning the mud of horses hooves/shoes. I was looking old photos of those days when I signed up for tattle

I really had such great ambitions to be the first female jockey to win the grand national or the derby. When I found out the apprentice programme meant you have to get up at 5am in the morning and do a thirteen hour day plus you have to be on an ultra strict diet, same as ballet dancers I thought duck that. So cleaning dirty horse shoes is all I amounted to 😄
🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇