Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I don’t know really ... I like owls. The word howl popped in my head, and it rhymes! It’s nonsense though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

idk2

VIP Member
Whenever any site asks me for a username, my brains blanks and I can only think of 'I don't know' so I've just kept it as that now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

KateESJ

VIP Member
Mine is my name with my kids’ initials. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Didn’t think about it at the time. But I’ve got nothing to hide either so

Mine is from an 80's kids TV show called Greenclaws. They used to put a seed in a magic tree every episode and it would grow something random. When it was ready the owl would "Twoo Twoo Twit Twit Twoo" to let them know.

It's shit but it was the first thing that came to mind. I've thought of several names since that would be better.

Ironically the first post I was desperate to make, hence the rushed name, got edited because it was deemed offensive. I think I worded it very badly. Should have taken my time and come up with a better name and post 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle1

Mines is my name plus a 1 😂 I didn't even think when I signed up about not wanting it to be obvious it's me & tbh I don't really care I've literally posted a picture of myself on here, 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Forfoxsake

I wanted something very different from my insta and other forum user name which I've had for years and years. At work my tea mug says For (cartoon of a fox) Sake, so it seemed appropriate since a lot of my insta scrolling is spent rolling my eyes going "FFS"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7