Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I don't think he's a real mechanic.
Maybe he valets them.

She is so rude recording her, she might not show them often but she overshares stuff about them and everyone in her life.
I have a family member that's vlogs 🥴 from day 1 I told them no filming me and the kids. Thankfully they listened.

In Ireland, you would both need a really high income to get a mortgage nowadays.

Not one income, a load of dependents, animals and bad credit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
all they bottles of volvic lol.

and she does a lot of "entertaining" over the summer..
in a house that she could easily get evicted from if she doesn't start paying the rent, does she not realise this?

and is sowing all they seeds.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she lying about whatever's ment to be wrong with her for extra benefits...

her "pain level" doesn't stop her getting her lashes done, or going everywhere to collect to go to go offers.

Is she subsidising her parents too, with all the benefits they receive.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The too good to go bags were heart attacks waiting to happen. Numerous huge sausage rolls, pasty type junk and a cheese and onion pastry thing with potatoes. At least the wheatabix would tunnel through and refresh the dodgy drains.
---
@Telly Fanatic. The white cats do seem like they might be rag-dolls. If this is the case and they have their pedigree paperwork they will be quite valuable. I’m unsure how likely she will have breed them through the breed standard but in the interest of animal welfare we can hope.

The ginger one (cutest in my opinion) is likely just a short haired moggy,
Could be a good money making scheme for our Claire to start breeding animal's🤔

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's over breeding they poor animals to make ends meet because she's to lazy to work.

she's never actually said what is ment to be wrong with her, causing the "aches and pains"..

tbh I'm thinking she is faking it🤔, why can't she say what it actually is.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
that's very easy to fake...

I'm in a thread ( Fayejay ) and she faked it for a while,

she's working in a care home now though, as she gave up with the acting

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she has little patience for Nathan, and "Steve might want chips for his dinner"...FS just chips.

Wonder if she's going to get off her arse and get a job when N starts school?

probably not, far to lazy, and with this imaginary aches and pains she's setting the path for staying at home.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Now she is oh so forgetful.
Defo a fibromyalgia diagnosis she is seeking.
She doesn't forget all her too good to go bags/magic bags.
She doesn't forget to go to Aldi or Lidl between a certain time for yellow labels.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I made the chicken Alfredo from the Cheryl I don't show my face channel, I followed it to a t and it was far to salty 🤢.

someone's pulled her up about her autism t-shirt.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Msybe she would be entitled to some payments for autism. She also said she is supporting her parents financially.

But that rent price is crazy. More than most people's mortgages.

But she says in the comments she has it in writing she doesn't have to pay it back.

2 landlords: one says don't pay, the other says pay

No wonder the is no fire under her arse to move on, free rent and more to spend on hoarding food.

Oh and now has a subscription of 2.99 per month on her youtube

Noseybatch

VIP Member
The house seems to be damp fair enough. But I don't many landlords that allow you to keep a zoo.

She finds new issues every week.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
3 page email or her whining. God love the agency and landlord.

Her son was aggressive towards adults in the estate agent. Wtaf. So disrespectful, autism or not.

If the house is to be demolished why don't they make a offer and fix it up themselves. Seeing as they are mortgage approved?