Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
he's ment to be a "mechanic", but if that's the case why aren't they 10+ years deep in a mortgage already...

I think they must be getting benefit top-up because that's over £400 a week rent FFS, absolutely no way they're paying that on one, probably low wage.

Random but I think she looks like the Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
that's her started slagging off the landlord, which is very unfair on him
---
I don't understand why they've not been evicted if they are refusing to pay rent

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The too good to go bags were heart attacks waiting to happen. Numerous huge sausage rolls, pasty type junk and a cheese and onion pastry thing with potatoes. At least the wheatabix would tunnel through and refresh the dodgy drains.
---
@Telly Fanatic. The white cats do seem like they might be rag-dolls. If this is the case and they have their pedigree paperwork they will be quite valuable. I’m unsure how likely she will have breed them through the breed standard but in the interest of animal welfare we can hope.

The ginger one (cutest in my opinion) is likely just a short haired moggy,

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
someone made a great point in the comments saying her not paying the rent will affect them getting a mortgage...

they will never get a mortgage in a million years anyway, one wage with 4 depends ( 5 including her) and they're to old.

Steve's probably not even a real mechanic he's likely just a rag hand

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's a complete simpleton, waffles all about food when dishing up the most basic crappy meals, can't pronounce things for instance "en-chill-arr-tas" and bangs about being poorly and in pain very OTT all the time, funny how she needed the mobility scooter for sports day yet can zoom all over the kitchen fine to show meals and grocery hauls, another faker thinking she's fooling everyone because she believes her own lies.

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
back with the pity party..

her wonky huge nostrils annoy me.

So it was her "migraines" stopping her vlogging, mmmmm, no Hannah it's this thread.

And I think it was selfish of her buying all that reduced food, I do buy it too, but not that amount, I leave some for others that could be worse off.

I agree. It’s hard to decipher what her ‘ailment’ is. For someone who is in pain, intermittently needing crutches and can’t do the basics, she seemed well revved with her list. She hoovered like it was an Olympic sport and ran around hanging out washing and changing beds. Wish I had ten percent of her energy.

• Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I just watched it 🤣 she has issues just like all the veg she purchased. Some one recommended Cheryl in the comments 😷

The hoarding is just too much for me

Screenshot_2024-04-29-20-15-32-669_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-29-20-15-58-025_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
[/ATTACH]
Screenshot_2024-04-29-20-16-45-161_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow

Noseybatch

VIP Member
someone made a great point in the comments saying her not paying the rent will affect them getting a mortgage...

they will never get a mortgage in a million years anyway, one wage with 4 depends ( 5 including her) and they're to old.

Steve's probably not even a real mechanic he's likely just a rag hand
Pure notions from her. Like I said previously, it should be we are withholding rent, not, not paying it. He will have rights for eviction.

Going to be hard to move all those spuds and volvic 😂

lexiloo

VIP Member
What a bore bag this one is, always moaning about her pain levels and waffles on so much about what they're eating it must be stone cold by the time they get it. I can't cope with her mispronunciation of words either "tampura" chicken which she had actually written on the bag and "my-jorrity" instead of majority, what a neddy!

• Haha
Sorry I thought this was donkey face Clair's thread..

Hannah will be on UC as how is one small wage keeping 6 people, and she will make peanuts on YT
I do the same. Likely due to the pair of them being as bad as each other. She definitely claims not to claim UC 🙄. Her bloke must have some earning capacity. He pays the rent, bills, and provides for her and 4 kids. He also subsidises her parents. He must be printing money in his lunch break.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
grow up Hannah...

your feet will never be on the property ladder EVER
---
why's she using a tumble dryer in May,

I'm in Scotland and still getting washing dry outside even on drizzly days.

she seems lazy tbh
---
Are they cats a breed? and expensive?

wonder if the HMRC know about the extra income they will be getting from the sale of them
---
She must be a Ingham fan as I see Nathan's hair is the same as Jace's (looks like a girl)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Another one of these no hope families. She certainly buys a lot of stuff at the supermarket. She will be able to if she’s not
Paying the rent. How does that work? I’ve never rented but repossessed houses when folk didn’t pay the mortgage. I would be out of that place pronto if it was as bad as she claims. I doubt the landlord is impressed and the agent must dread taking the calls. I am sympathetic up to a point but surely she has responsibilities for housing her kids. She claims the rent is £1700 per month. What does her hubby do to afford that or do they get benefits for the rent? It all seems very odd to me. I will never understand these woman who post awful living situations on YouTube.
That said what would I do to fill in my boredom when I can’t sleep?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sorry I thought this was donkey face Clair's thread..

Hannah will be on UC as how is one small wage keeping 6 people, and she will make peanuts on YT

• Haha
Just watched tonight’s bore fest. Big girl rant 🤣 about comments. They are not on universal credit, they are paying rent (eventually) and she doesn’t appreciate the negativity about what she feeds her four additional needs rug rats. Telling folk to not watch if they can’t be nice. It’s the thread that’s got to her. Welcome aboard Hannah. What’s your user name?

Just watched tonight’s bore fest of a food shop. Be careful not to upset her tattlers. You could well end up in a sandwich bag. Everything else does 🤣

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she said in a older vlog Steve's car was limping falling apart and they had to wait till they had the money to get a new one, how does a real mechanic let their vehicle get to that point🤔, I don't think he's a real mechanic.

and on the "bungalow" tour she said three of her kids are autistic and the others getting tested for it too, so now we know how they car afford the £444 a week rent because they will be getting a kings ransom money in benefits.

Her daughter was laying on the couch in that vlog and didn't want filmed so Hannah didn't film her face, but she showed a pic of the girl in a picture frame, why did she do that if the girl wasn't wanting shown, and why's Nathan still in a cot at his age, in their room
---
And she said they stayed in the last rented place for 14 year, so the fact they have been in one place for 14 year but still couldn't get a mortgage, yet she thinks they will get one at Christmas haha, she's bloody delusional