Yoghurts with no bits for adults

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the title sounds ridiculous I know but it encompasses what I wish to ask!
I really like yoghurt but I cannot stand yoghurt with fruit bits in. The texture freaks me out and the whole experience is not enjoyable. The only yoghurt I’ve found that is smooth with no bits in is Ski but they only do one flavour and it gets boring after awhile.
I’ve looked in Tescos and every yoghurt seems to have chunks or fruit bits in unless you want to buy Greek yoghurt or those tiny children’s yoghurts which I do not.
So does anyone have any suggestions? Will I be forced to eat ski yoghurt until my dying day?

Reactions: 6
Have you tried kvarg? Lindahls is the brand, it’s technically soft cheese but comes in sweet flavours, it reminds me of like petit filous! But in massive tubs.

Reactions: 1
I really like yoghurt but I cannot stand yoghurt with fruit bits in. The texture freaks me out and the whole experience is not enjoyable. The only yoghurt I’ve found that is smooth with no bits in is Ski but they only do one flavour and it gets boring after awhile.
I’ve looked in Tescos and every yoghurt seems to have chunks or fruit bits in unless you want to buy Greek yoghurt or those tiny children’s yoghurts which I do not.
So does anyone have any suggestions? Will I be forced to eat ski yoghurt until my dying day?
I’m the same!

I’ve tried so so many. My favourites are Fage Fruits (mango and passion fruit) or Tims Dairy. They might fall under the greek yoghurt category but they’re delicious!?
---
Have you tried kvarg? Lindahls is the brand, it’s technically soft cheese but comes in sweet flavours, it reminds me of like petit filous! But in massive tubs.
Agree fromage frais is the next nearest sweet fruity thing. Any of the sugar free ones like Onken or Ski I’ve found taste so synthetic.

I’ve not tried this brand before, thank you for the recommendation! Will look into them :)

Some of the Muller Light yogurts have no fruit chunks in, like banana and custard and raspberry and cranberry.

I’ve tried so so many. My favourites are Fage Fruits (mango and passion fruit) or Tims Dairy. They might fall under the greek yoghurt category but they’re delicious!?
When I was looking online for suggestions I found a few people saying Greek yoghurt had no taste and you had to add things in? But maybe they were on about plain Greek yoghurt.
With Fage Fruits it says ‘blended with fruit’ which made me think there would be fruit chunks but you’re saying it’s completely smooth?
---
Some of the Muller Light yogurts have no fruit chunks in, like banana and custard and raspberry and cranberry.
Thank you! I am going to add them to my shopping list!
---
Does anyone know what ‘kefir’ is? In the yoghurt aisle today I saw this and whilst I’m not sure the kefir yoghurt has bits in I was curious about what it really is. And then there’s quark? So many different things!

Skyr is also a soft cheese but sold as yoghurt

I know it’s a pain, but could you whizz the fruity yoghurt with a stick blender, maybe that would work?

Reactions: 2
When I was looking online for suggestions I found a few people saying Greek yoghurt had no taste and you had to add things in? But maybe they were on about plain Greek yoghurt.
With Fage Fruits it says ‘blended with fruit’ which made me think there would be fruit chunks but you’re saying it’s completely smooth?
---

---
Does anyone know what ‘kefir’ is? In the yoghurt aisle today I saw this and whilst I’m not sure the kefir yoghurt has bits in I was curious about what it really is. And then there’s quark? So many different things!
I started drinking kefir for gut health a few months ago and love it. It’s s fermented milk drink. It tastes like good quality Greek yoghurt but the consistency is a thick drink. I buy the non-flavoured one.

Re yoghurts- the 5% plain Fage is a staple in our fridge and used for anything from making salad dressings, savoury toppings to healthy desserts by mixing it with frozen berries, nuts and honey.

There are some things that are called yoghurts in supermarkets that really are deserts full of sugar and not much good stuff in them.

Reactions: 3
Skyr is also a soft cheese but sold as yoghurt
I didn’t realise that these things were soft cheese! I feel like a new world has been opened up for me!
---
I started drinking kefir for gut health a few months ago and love it. It’s s fermented milk drink. It tastes like good quality Greek yoghurt but the consistency is a thick drink. I buy the non-flavoured one.

Re yoghurts- the 5% plain Fage is a staple in our fridge and used for anything from making salad dressings, savoury toppings to healthy desserts by mixing it with frozen berries, nuts and honey.

There are some things that are called yoghurts in supermarkets that really are deserts full of sugar and not much good stuff in them.
I think they sold some bottles individually so next time I’ll pick up one and give it a try!
---
I know it’s a pain, but could you whizz the fruity yoghurt with a stick blender, maybe that would work?
I don’t have a stick blender - I wonder though if it would work! Maybe another tattler could go an experiment!

---

---
Yes some plain Greek yoghurts especially the low fat ones taste like chalk 😂 TRUST ME on the amount of time I’ve spent looking for good ones. Fage Fruits are totally smooth and fruit-less. 😍 Tim’s Dairy vanilla or plain Greek yoghurt are absolutely delicious and that’s coming from someone who hated yoghurt up until I was about 30 and then forced myself to try some.

Kéfir is cultured so it has a bit of a twinge to it, still nice though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
---

---
Greek yogurt does have flavour but the premium brands are better. You could buy a yogurt and swirl some coulis through it

Vanilla Keffir yoghurts are delicious. I can’t stand bitty yoghurts, but keffir yoghurts are smooth and taste so much better than Greek yoghurt, also good for your gut!!

Reactions: 5
I enjoy Muller corner, you wouldn't need to eat the little bits that come with it as it's in a separate container bit, am sure you can get munch bunch an also petits filous in bigger pots as well, both of those are nice an you get fruity flavours with them, I don't like the half an half flavours but the full flavour ones are nice

I totally get this thread ! I’m really fussy with textures of things & bits in yoghurts make me gagg.
I like the Muller whipped Greek corners that come with separate compote / coulis that you can stir through, no bits.
Not sure if this would be more of a desert than an actual yoghurt? But just throwing it in here as an option.
I also like the Fage Greek yoghurt. They sell plain large pots or small individual pots, again with a separate serving of honey or a raspberry & pomegranate coulis which is delicious.

Reactions: 4
If you can get to Morrisons, they do Longley Farm yoghurts - I've only had the banana flavour but that's definitley smooth