Yoghurts with no bits for adults

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have written this myself!! Muller light vanilla, toffee, and they used to do(maybe still do?) a raspberry donut one. I genuinely used to buy the strawberry ones and sieve them šŸ˜† and I too find them all overwhelming. Once I know something is technically cheese I cannot eat it even though I like cheesešŸ˜†šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I totally get this thread ! Iā€™m really fussy with textures of things & bits in yoghurts make me gagg.
I like the Muller whipped Greek corners that come with separate compote / coulis that you can stir through, no bits.
Not sure if this would be more of a desert than an actual yoghurt? But just throwing it in here as an option.
I also like the Fage Greek yoghurt. They sell plain large pots or small individual pots, again with a separate serving of honey or a raspberry & pomegranate coulis which is delicious.
I bought a strawberry Muller Greek yoghurt and it had big blobs of strawberry in which really disappointed me as the lemon one was smooth.
Fage has been mentioned a few times so I think this is one I will have to try!
---
If you can get to Morrisons, they do Longley Farm yoghurts - I've only had the banana flavour but that's definitley smooth
Yes, there is a Morrisons near! Going to have to write a Notes list to link up the different shops with the different yoghurts!

I bought a strawberry Muller Greek yoghurt and it had big blobs of strawberry in which really disappointed me as the lemon one was smooth.
Fage has been mentioned a few times so I think this is one I will have to try!
---

Yes, there is a Morrisons near! Going to have to write a Notes list to link up the different shops with the different yoghurts!
Sorry :( I only buy the lemon or raspberry Greek Muller as I prefer a more ā€œtartā€ taste than strawberry which i find is too sweet. I probably should have mentioned I hadnā€™t had the strawberry flavour x

Reactions: 1
Sorry :( I only buy the lemon or raspberry Greek Muller as I prefer a more ā€œtartā€ taste than strawberry which i find is too sweet. I probably should have mentioned I hadnā€™t had the strawberry flavour x
Iā€™ll try the raspberry flavour next! I like raspberry and strawberry the best :)

These ones are great, made with fruit purĆ©e rather than chunks. I donā€™t think all flavours are bit free but strawberry and I think blackcurrant are

Attachments