Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the photo of her getting her nails done putting an emoji over the ring finger?
She quickly dirty deleted and reuploaded the opposite hand.
So obvious that her and Lee are officially done and I think it is on his terms not hers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Either she is hiding the ring for clickbait or they are finally finished.

I also hope it is on Lee's terms. She can't leave him hanging in limbo every single week. One week they're all loving with family time together. Next week all the shade reels.

Choose a side Yaz. tit or get off the pot ffs

Reactions: 13
Her friend Holly has some major issues. She’s speaking about her mental health and that she has cystitis and had BV before and that when she lies down she swears she feels her organs moving 🙈

I wonder if they have actually separated or because her views are down compared to usual it’s clickbait. I feel so sorry for him honestly

Reactions: 4
Honestly the relationship baiting is so boring. It’ll be funny seeing her in her single era cause her type seems to be anything with a pulse who will duck and Chuck.

Reactions: 10
She can find a new hubby in ibiza next summer season. You know because of all these raves she keeps sharing when she's only been to one festival her entire life. 'festival era' my arse 😂😂😂 Yaz piss off and get a casserole in the slow cooker on the go for your son and while your at it hurry up and get on those nursery school runs you daft bint

Reactions: 15
He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her friend Holly has some major issues. She’s speaking about her mental health and that she has cystitis and had BV before and that when she lies down she swears she feels her organs moving 🙈

I wonder if they have actually separated or because her views are down compared to usual it’s clickbait. I feel so sorry for him honestly
This might be a reach, but could the whole "Disney character" person be about Sophiena? As Holly is the ex friend isn't she?

Probably wrong but always wondered what actually happened between them

Reactions: 2
This might be a reach, but could the whole "Disney character" person be about Sophiena? As Holly is the ex friend isn't she?

Probably wrong but always wondered what actually happened between them
I mean to yaz just being a kind, nice person is being a Disney character.. so could be anyone

Reactions: 3
He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???
Children can still wear nappies at nursery, he's only 2 isn't he? A nursery wouldn't expect them out of nappies yet (I think they start encouraging parents from 3+). I do agree she should be starting with training soon though

Reactions: 2
Children can still wear nappies at nursery, he's only 2 isn't he? A nursery wouldn't expect them out of nappies yet (I think they start encouraging parents from 3+). I do agree she should be starting with training soon though
he just turned 3 last month. Eye bleeping a camera and dragging him around shopping centres are more important that his development it would seem.

Reactions: 5
My kids had to be potty trained by 3 to attend school nursery. It’s not like when I was at school and the teachers could deal with accidents. My youngest was simply not ready and we had many tears they were meant to start in the May but had to wait until the September (4 months later new school year) to start as they wouldn’t do it. I’m not sure if llanelli or England are different but all 3 of my children had to be out of nappies, no accidents and if they did have accidents we’d have to go to the school and change them (I never had to but friends did).

My kids had to be potty trained by 3 to attend school nursery. It’s not like when I was at school and the teachers could deal with accidents. My youngest was simply not ready and we had many tears they were meant to start in the May but had to wait until the September (4 months later new school year) to start as they wouldn’t do it. I’m not sure if llanelli or England are different but all 3 of my children had to be out of nappies, no accidents and if they did have accidents we’d have to go to the school and change them (I never had to but friends did).
Our schools in my area won't have children 3+ unless toilet trained either. (Unless of course there's a medical reason)

My son is 3 and in school nursery, he is still in nappies (autistic and showing no signs of wanting to be near a toilet) but the school are more then happy to have him there, around 20 of the 30 kids there aren’t actually potty trained yet though the school do encourage it. Suppose it’s different everywhere though as this is in Liverpool

My son is 3 and in school nursery, he is still in nappies (autistic and showing no signs of wanting to be near a toilet) but the school are more then happy to have him there, around 20 of the 30 kids there aren’t actually potty trained yet though the school do encourage it. Suppose it’s different everywhere though as this is in Liverpool
Yeah ive worked in nurseries across Yorkshire, we've never turned children away if they're still in nappies and I worked with 0-5 years. Nursery just encouraged it with 3+ to prepare for school. It must be different across the UK

I can totally understand that. I was just saying what the rules are where I am. Obviously personal circumstances differ x

She said on a video that Wolf has been accepted into a Nursery but didn’t say if it was in Kent or Wales. Surely wherever Wolf attends Nursery would determined where she finally settles with him?

She said on a video that Wolf has been accepted into a Nursery but didn’t say if it was in Kent or Wales. Surely wherever Wolf attends Nursery would determined where she finally settles with him?
She said it was one she applied for when he was born which would have meant wales? Unless she knew her relationship was destined for the toilet and that she’d move back to Kent anyway

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.