Yaz Hadfield #6 Lee, Lee, he’s our man, Gums can’t have him, POTATO CAN!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over her doing that whole video saying ‘I don’t tell you everything I’m up to’ or some tit like that… with clips of ‘new her place’ trying to get everyone to think she bought a whole ass house herself when in reality, she booked an airbnb. I am choosing to forever have second hand embarrassment from that
Stephanie Vavron did similar. Making out she bought this lovely 5 bedroom home in a village in Aberdeen, did a video of putting shampoo & conditioners in all the bathrooms (proper cringeworthy stuff) and used the Adele sound of “i did it on my own” with a picture of the massive kitchen. When in reality she is forking out an eye watering £2k a month rent 😂 all these “influencers” are batshit mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.