Yaz Hadfield #6 Lee, Lee, he’s our man, Gums can’t have him, POTATO CAN!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is really just throwing away her career because of Eden.
Whoever she's referring to, I'm sure they didn't start out aiming their content at children with EDs, promoted being single/independence and then dropped all of these people as soon as she got a partner. Her content changes to how to be Co dependent on your partner 😵💫. The children with EDs were left behind because she didn't give a duck and then she started overly sexualising her content. One minute its ask their teachers to let her come in and teach them how to masturbate 🤢 and the next minute claims her audience aren't kids. And you wonder why people have a problem.

She's promoted taking over the counter drugs to put you to sleep when your partner goes out for the night, she promotes smoking weed now and Lloyds been off his nut since he met her. So the drugs comment is weird.
She just doesn't get the difference. But there is a difference yaz. Also, why are we picking on others for taking drugs when you went to that festival with lloyd? The hypocrisy is real.

The fact yaz can't see what everyone else sees and is so heavily in denial is worrying. I get this feeling the video was more about trying to stop other creators having the opportunities Eden can't. They all seem so jealous, I bet they hate it when the others are getting work.
At least their personalities don't change every 5 minutes because they aren't fake as duck like the harvtrations

Take the hint

Sorry for the long message 🫣

she probably does see the contradictions, hence why she took comments off and has refused to say anything else. Allows her and her sisters to continue to lies and play the victim card too

Reactions: 6
Yaz is really just throwing away her career because of Eden.
Whoever she's referring to, I'm sure they didn't start out aiming their content at children with EDs, promoted being single/independence and then dropped all of these people as soon as she got a partner. Her content changes to how to be Co dependent on your partner 😵💫. The children with EDs were left behind because she didn't give a duck and then she started overly sexualising her content. One minute its ask their teachers to let her come in and teach them how to masturbate 🤢 and the next minute claims her audience aren't kids. And you wonder why people have a problem.

She's promoted taking over the counter drugs to put you to sleep when your partner goes out for the night, she promotes smoking weed now and Lloyds been off his nut since he met her. So the drugs comment is weird.
She just doesn't get the difference. But there is a difference yaz. Also, why are we picking on others for taking drugs when you went to that festival with lloyd? The hypocrisy is real.

The fact yaz can't see what everyone else sees and is so heavily in denial is worrying. I get this feeling the video was more about trying to stop other creators having the opportunities Eden can't. They all seem so jealous, I bet they hate it when the others are getting work.
At least their personalities don't change every 5 minutes because they aren't fake as duck like the harvtrations

Take the hint

Sorry for the long message 🫣
Absolutely spot on. Hope they read this.

Reactions: 2
I bet this all stemmed from the comment here saying Yaz is a constant reminder of what Eden could have had. I bet it creates tension and that’s why Yaz has jumped to her defence again by dragging other content creators down

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yaz on live went from loving all women to slagging them off and calling them vile real quick.
And she has the audacity to call us psychotic 😂😂 she is a LOSER you might be making money Yaz but thats all you have going for you! Remember that when you tuck your lonely self up in bed in your air bnb 🙂

Reactions: 11
And she has the audacity to call us psychotic 😂😂 she is a LOSER you might be making money Yaz but thats all you have going for you! Remember that when you tuck your lonely self up in bed in your air bnb 🙂
also Yaz, I don’t have to spend 50% of my time keeping my son away from his dad just so I can be up my sisters arse ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is that voice she’s putting on, why is it so deep and like she’s a cast member of only fools and horses
Her and big Eed have this lovely fakey voice they put on when doing their day in the lifes or when they’re doing a “everyone be kind video.” The beasts inside soon come out when they’re being hateful, spiteful, gremlins.

Reactions: 11
i would rather be making a steady wage even if its average than plastering my child all over social media for any creeps to see, its not hard to find where any of them idiots are at any given time, even down to where Freya's kids go to school, its sick, i love my sisters dearly but if any of us speak out of line we are the first to tell each other we are being dickheads, this family are pathetic, oh but at least yaz has long hair eh! haha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Yaz thought she was untouchable and could come on and do the whole “be kind” speech and people would stand up and applaud her.

But then she went into slagging off other people and a company shes worked with. This has backfired on her so bad. It’s going to make other creators weary of her for being a loose cannon.

Reactions: 15
Hopefully people are sending the video of her being vile to the companies she works with 😌

• Sad
Reactions: 6
As a female also diagnosed with ADHD at 32, it’s not always as bad as you are describing, it’s a sliding scale and every case is different. I feel for you, but just saying, not everyone has exactly the same symptoms or severity

What Brittany has done is vile, and she needs to be cancelled for it but you've really irked me with your "If Eden got a fake adhd diagnosis in my opinion so be it"

I promise you that as a woman who was diagnosed in her early 30s with ADHD it is debilitating most days. It doesn't ever stop. It isn't just forgetting to get the washing out of the machine, or not taking the bins out, or writing down a to do list of the most basis tasks you can think of and still not completing them, or forgetting to call your friend back for 3 weeks, it's really serious. It feels like you're always hundreds of steps behind everyone else, it feels like you are failing at everything in life and that includes motherhood, relationships, career just to name a few. I spend most of my days, even whilst medicated for ADHD, feeling so different to everyone else and feeling totally isolated. I spend so much time praying and hoping that my son is neurotypical so never has to feel like this. I could go on for hours but just don't shrug off ADHD like it's nothing because when somebody actually has it, officially diagnosed, it can absolute ruin a person and their life. Eden pretending she's got it and using it as a quirky personality trait is the last thing neurodivergent people need, she is not the face this community needs

Maybe you're also on the wrong thread. Get on TikTok and get Brittany cancelled if you can, there's nobody stopping you. But Eden also doesn't deserve a platform for many, many things she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
💯 it’s about Lee. He’s met someone else and she’s being a bitter c u next Tuesday is my take on it.
I don’t understand why she’s still wearing her wedding rings.
---
And shes already deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i think maybe Lee cheated on her and that’s why they separated but they tried to make it work and it isn’t so now she’s bitter. Explains the whole ‘you don’t know the full story’ attitude she’s had.
If he did cheat on her it was probably due to feeling neglected and second best to her phone so maybe she needs to look inward too

Reactions: 5
Nope I think it’s an attention seeking video, she likes to bring up her addict days and the EX and how far she’s come, everyone in the comments was saying the TEA we’ve all been waiting for. I really don’t think she would be putting videos on TT like that while sat in his living room if it was about Lee. I could be wrong but I don’t think he’s got it in him. Plus she always bangs on about her EX so nothing new there. She just fancied her chance at a sound she thought she killed like her needy sister does.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.