Yaz Hadfield #6 Lee, Lee, he’s our man, Gums can’t have him, POTATO CAN!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he just commented on her tiktok saying she’s the best date ever and emphasised she is MRS hadfield. looks like she’s realised the grass isn’t greener! she’s so embarrassing 😂
Imagine turning your comments off because your actual husband commented saying he had the best date night with his wife.
Embarrassing for you Yaz!
You wanted this whole social media extra love shown crap that little legs shows Eden yet whenever he comments publicly you delete or turn the comments off. Make your mind up! What she wants is a new man but no one to have Lee. So in the process she keeps him dragging along on a lead like a little puppy dog. Guarantee shes giving it out to him every weekend shes home too just to keep him attached a little more. If roles were reversed he would be verbally dragged all over social media an called emotionally/mentally abusive and a user no doubt, yet she's praised for it. Make it Make sense gums.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine turning your comments off because your actual husband commented saying he had the best date night with his wife.
Embarrassing for you Yaz!
You wanted this whole social media extra love shown crap that little legs shows Eden yet whenever he comments publicly you delete or turn the comments off. Make your mind up! What she wants is a new man but no one to have Lee. So in the process she keeps him dragging along on a lead like a little puppy dog. Guarantee shes giving it out to him every weekend shes home too just to keep him attached a little more. If roles were reversed he would be verbally dragged all over social media an called emotionally/mentally abusive and a user no doubt, yet she's praised for it. Make it Make sense gums.
her and spragg would be well suited, both selfish twunts

Reactions: 8
her and spragg would be well suited, both selfish twunts
Very true, makes sence why they was speaking an video calling each other in secret everyday. Let face it she said her marriage was perfect until she started acting slimy and practically cheated behind her husbands back. In my eyes she did cheat. Some might not agree but cheating to me is not just physical touch it's as soon as your start being sneaky and hiding things from your partner/husband towards the opposite sex, or same of course if that applies to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure if anyone saw it but on Edens live today on TT someone asked if Lee went to the wedding and Eden immediately snapped back "no. No way was Lee there. Never. No. I'm not ever talking about Lee so don't even ask any questions" then the comments were all suggesting major tea and she again aggressively shut it down like Lee was the problem & will not to be discussed
---
Update- she actually also said "duck no. No he did not"
I saw the comments on Edens thread

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Reckon she torn between him and her family.
I think that too and I sympathise with her on that one, but this is why you don’t involve your family in arguments and she should have shut them all down immediately before it went too far. Unfortunately I get the impression no one gives a duck about her opinion because she’s the sister who had a couple of lines on a night out therefore is an addict and can’t possibly know what’s good for her.

Reactions: 26
I think that too and I sympathise with her on that one, but this is why you don’t involve your family in arguments and she should have shut them all down immediately before it went too far. Unfortunately I get the impression no one gives a duck about her opinion because she’s the sister who had a couple of lines on a night out therefore is an addict and can’t possibly know what’s good for her.
Thing is I can’t sympathise when she went on a podcast and said she left cause of LL, it makes no sense. She chose this life, Lee seemed pretty supportive, built a beauty room etc. she’s the one who wants fame etc, and has sacrificed her marriage to claim she shits her knickers and pulls them back up on her sisters basic failing podcast.

Reactions: 15
Yaz's original justification for moving down to Kent was to be closer to London for work.
Yes, her presence & collabs are doing so well. But how many times has she actually needed to head into London for them?
I'm sure it's less often than the regular long drives to S Wales so Wolf can see his Dad.

We all witness that Yaz's family do not give a tit that she's there. Best to return to S Wales, either the marital home or rent close by. Then drive down to London for the collabs. Tough situation for her 🙁

Reactions: 13
It’s really crappy of the family to create drama with Lee when it’s Yaz’s husband, that’s not fair on her or Wolf. I found it weird when Eden first got with Lloyd, she was saying she was worried about Lee meeting him as they’d clash. Before this Eden used to act like she loved Lee. We all know Eden is fake as duck and will turn on anyone so makes me wonder if she’s been looking for an excuse all along to dislike him. In that case I do feel sorry for Yaz but she also hasn’t helped the situation and has kind of created some of it herself.

Reactions: 15
Yaz's original justification for moving down to Kent was to be closer to London for work.
Yes, her presence & collabs are doing so well. But how many times has she actually needed to head into London for them?
I'm sure it's less often than the regular long drives to S Wales so Wolf can see his Dad.

We all witness that Yaz's family do not give a tit that she's there. Best to return to S Wales, either the marital home or rent close by. Then drive down to London for the collabs. Tough situation for her 🙁
I think there's a lot of emotional support lacking in that family. Yaz seems pushed out and forgotten, Freya can't get any sympathy it seems either when she's been through tough times in the past. I'm just saying what I've seen posted. Didn't the dad tell Yaz to go away or something when she was crying the other day? Makes sense why they try to portray them being so close and such an amazing family
It's all a facade

Reactions: 14
First time in ages Wolfs been with Lee alone…interesting 🧐
Hope it's because Lee has to her to duck off back to them and leave him to be a single dad alone after her sister spoke in bad taste against the father to her son online and she ain't been online to defend him. I mean I highly doubt it because its obvious for anyone to see he's besotted by his wife but we can hope! Meanwhile yaz will do nothing to defend him and will probably make a tiktik within the next couple of days protesting her love for her sisters husband as usual

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t get how yaz can fight edens corner to the death but not defend her husband? The way the family have portrayed him is despicable! Him kicking off when yaz acted like that with Dan was justified. Eden has done way way worse

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If my Sister spoke about my Husband in a negative way I would throttle her, full on WWE body slam her, take her down to China Town.

What will Yaz do? duck all because she's an absolute pussy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.