Yaz Hadfield #6 Lee, Lee, he’s our man, Gums can’t have him, POTATO CAN!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always acting so hard done by When she has to take wolf to lees like she didn’t pack her own stuff and leave

Reactions: 11
It gives potato time to pack and get out of there, don't want to get caught in a fight with gummy. End up as mash
She’s at a concert in Swansea arena with Lee tonight watching the Hollywood vampires (Jonny depp). Lee features her on his story she puts her alone in the taxi, zooms in on stage on next shot doesn’t look like she’s with him. YAZ ARE YOU TOGETHER OR NOT?

Reactions: 8
It gives potato time to pack and get out of there, don't want to get caught in a fight with gummy. End up as mash
nah mate I’ve got a big fan, it’ll blow cold air onto her gums and dry them out and she’ll have to retreat to the nearest body of water like the sea slug she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the Harvey family (plus all the little minions online) if Lee packed his bags and left Yaz. Then started coming back weekends, acting like they were together by going for meals, nights out etc just them but also acting like they’re not together at the same time. They’d be slagging him off constantly and he’d be accused of all sorts. Always amazes me how when it’s a woman treating a man like this they somehow get away with it and she’s ‘Mother of the year’ because she travels every weekend to Lee for Wolf 🫣

Reactions: 27
he just commented on her tiktok saying she’s the best date ever and emphasised she is MRS hadfield. looks like she’s realised the grass isn’t greener! she’s so embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure that's Yaz writing that from his page 😂😂😂 Can't even get her "husband" to write something nice to her. I'll say it again yaz you must be some catch. But to be honest I don't think Lee is the soapy romantic kind. Seems a man's man and not overly romantic around people. Unless it's crude and sexualised. Shes desperate for a Lloyd mk2 🫣🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.