Yaz Hadfield #2 Lee Hadfield’s wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From this mornings live

Also interesting to note she was talking about a previous abusive relationship where her partner isolated her from her friends and family too. Which makes Eden's tiktok where she said if your friend disappears for a year because they've got a new partner "just let them" even more insensitive and worrying.

Link to the first thread here https://tattle.life/threads/yaz-hadfield-eden-harzs-sister.21152/

Reactions: 7
From this mornings live
View attachment 1824888

Also interesting to note she was talking about a previous abusive relationship where her partner isolated her from her friends and family too. Which makes Eden's tiktok where she said if your friend disappears for a year because they've got a new partner "just let them" even more insensitive and worrying.

Link to the first thread here https://tattle.life/threads/yaz-hadfield-eden-harzs-sister.21152/
"I don't know if anyone noticed" "I didn't do it so anyone noticed"

*proceeds to talk about it on a live so people do notice*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I don't know if anyone noticed" "I didn't do it so anyone noticed"

*proceeds to talk about it on a live so people do notice*
Then proceeds to tell people how kind she is by sending a gift haha shes the same as eden, turned everything around to make it about how nice she is, no yaz, yer a bleep too

Reactions: 9
Then proceeds to tell people how kind she is by sending a gift haha shes the same as eden, turned everything around to make it about how nice she is, no yaz, yer a bleep too
"I wouldn't normally say but this is sweet" calling herself sweet for sending someone chocolates. Wow Yaz, you're such a Saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you have to tell people you’re a good person, you’re not a good person. The close person was definitely Freya, Yaz doesn’t have friends to tell her she’s being a tit human being.

Reactions: 15
Too little too late Yaz. Everyone kept telling you you were being distasteful before and showing off and bragging too much with the constant spending but now she decides to be considerate and that it’s too much?
There’s no way she’d give a tit what a friend or relative thinks. I think it’s either another creator who she’s worried about their opinion or someone from her management/links with her management.

Reactions: 13
So she thinks she's the dogs bollocks because she's won a crappy perspex award for flogging tat to vulnerable people, yay go Yaz! What an achievement!!! Her whole life has led up to this moment! I bet Eden is spitting chips at this so that gives me a bit of joy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yaz commenting “I’m not pregnant” on her caption cos she’s got the worlds smallest bloat right gets on my tits. How must her plus size audience feel reading that. Or just anyone in general as 95% of people are larger than her

Reactions: 15
Yaz commenting “I’m not pregnant” on her caption cos she’s got the worlds smallest bloat right gets on my tits. How must her plus size audience feel reading that. Or just anyone in general as 95% of people are larger than her
You would think she would realise, having been pregnant herself how unrealistic her caption is. She knows she's thin. I don't understand

Reactions: 6
"I wouldn't normally say but this is sweet" calling herself sweet for sending someone chocolates. Wow Yaz, you're such a Saint.
Harsh 🤣😂🤣

I am sure the someone who commented they were struggling so she sent them bleeping chocolates is so so grateful ! She's an actual saint 🙄 sent from tik tok itself yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not yaz coping her sisters content, I’m pretty sure Eden was doing the grinch not too long ago. I cringe so hard watching her videos, so much more than our eedy.

What the actual duck was that eyeshadow all about??? I swear at this point her husband is ripping this piss out of her! All that money she spends on clothes and she looked a right state on Christmas day!

Reactions: 6
Her pond update video "to anyone who says Wolf doesn't gave a garden" oh Yaz, still reading your thread like the daily paper I see 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.