Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm if you’re in debt and trying to tighten your spending then yeah they can. Years ago there were multiple kids to bedrooms. I just think (my opinion) her spending is always frivolous and I would be sitting tight just now and not rushing into a loft conversion.
It's a legal requirement for children of different sexes to have separate rooms when they get to a certain age. It's not really unreasonable to want to get ahead of that

It's a legal requirement for children of different sexes to have separate rooms when they get to a certain age. It's not really unreasonable to want to get ahead of that
That only applies to Housing Association properties. It's absolutely not a legal requirement.

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely not a legal requirement at all . It’s a recommendation for council tennants .

Reactions: 5
That only applies to Housing Association properties. It's absolutely not a legal requirement.
It's still recommended. I think she makes a lot of terrible decisions but wanting her children to have their own rooms isn't one of them imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hmmm if you’re in debt and trying to tighten your spending then yeah they can. Years ago there were multiple kids to bedrooms. I just think (my opinion) her spending is always frivolous and I would be sitting tight just now and not rushing into a loft conversion.
she proved her debt was easily serviceable based on her income, she struck lucky with her story and made a good additional income from it. she will have that loft installed an paid off by the end of the year or will magically be able to extend her mortgage

Reactions: 2
She could sleep in the living room and give her kids the 2 bedrooms. She loves to lie around like a lazy slug so why not on the couch? She could even get a sofa bed #Gifted. Problem solved. But no, she’s got a bleeping swing in her living room instead.

She could sleep in the living room and give her kids the 2 bedrooms. She loves to lie around like a lazy slug so why not on the couch? She could even get a sofa bed #Gifted. Problem solved. But no, she’s got a bleeping swing in her living room instead.
i thought of this earlier.
my mum slept on a sofa bed in the front room when me and my brother were younger so that we could have our own room.

I’ve nothing against people extending their house, and if she can somehow afford it then do it. But for someone who got herself into 38k of debt in a year, it seems strange she can now afford a 50k loft extension. How did she get into such debtin the first place if she is now saying she can afford 50k

Reactions: 6
She’s documented the reason for debt ie loan for therapy, pure laziness during Covid and ordering take outs and deliveries , impulse purchasing . It became quickly apparent that the debt was not an issue when she documented her income and left over money after cut down expenditure and classified keeping her beauty and cleaner as essential spending. There was absolutely no justifiable reason for her debt . Based on how quickly she found money to reduce the debt so significantly to start I have no doubt she will find the 50k for a loft . I’m aware she initially was looking to be made redundant with the hope of paying off the debt with that money but it didn’t happen. She managed to start documenting her journey whilst on a supposedly gifted holiday to Ibiza and there’s the well documented Klarna writeoff . The quick reduction of her debt was not lifestyle change and she was documenting significant extra money other than minimal prolific, selling on secondhand clothes platforms and the significant income she did mention from free trade the rest is not widely known there is only so much you can say re paying herself back money she had loaned to it . Her other affiliate links would have done well plus the number of ads. Whether she received much money from onlyfans and whether she had some form of sugar daddy for these holidays gifts, and how true her statements re not earning from newspaper stories we won’t find out. It feels like there is an undocumented extra income stream as her remortgage and extra money she is attributing to things only goes so far and can’t be used for ever. She’s extremely fortunate that the concern from the FCA re her potentially influencing vulnerable people hasn’t hindered her ie Natwest taking her on. She’s gone to Paris, fallen over and is in a boot with no break and is attributing some of it due to her weight. She now has an opening story for a weight loss journey. Would she be foolish enough to try and leverage such a sensitive topic remains to be seen. She might find she encounters far more censorship than for her finance journey if she does .

She got herself out of debt because she wasn’t in debt due to basic needs like the average person, her debt was purely from impulse over spending. £500 was from an art piece, another few thousand was a new sofa. Her debt repayments were completely manageable on her salary and she still had money in her budget for purchases outside of the necessities. Her story is so frustrating because most people getting out of debt have to scrimp and save and cut out all spending to be able to even begin to make a dent on it

Reactions: 9
She goes to Paris and falls over, requires medical help with the advice of if it does not improve obtain medical help when you get home. They did not mean post on instagram for help.

Approaching the end of February and the lack of new adverts and even pushing the affiliate linking is odd as she is money/earnings obsessed. Either Natwest is paying her a considerable amount or she has another income stream.

I'm not sure why she feels the pressure of her large audience re TikTok for lack of postings. If truth be told it was always a look at me, woe is me and how wonderful I am set of postings and to mention pressure of being in the media I don't believe. She loved the attention. Its probable she did get a warning from the FCA and maybe her employer and management company and was told she is being monitored and that has rocked the boat

She’s commented to someone that asked she has not been to the doctors.
Her overwhelm post is not good. What is she actually getting out of the therapy sessions ?
There is an implied mention that her children are part of her issues which explains the self disappearance /indulgence to central london at new year.

Last edited:
No wonder she's overwhelmed. She works 4 days a week, has two kids and creates content for clients and herself, on subjects including home, finance and lifestyle, on three platforms (IG, YouTube and TikTok), plus us trying to establish herself as a project manager coach. And she has ongoing health issues, anxiety, unresolved trauma and ADHD.

Yasmin, please pick one thing and focus on that. You'll get more of a sense of satisfaction. If money is not an issue and you want to prioritize your health you need to sack off several of these things. Stop trying to monetize everything.

Reactions: 7
She's finally posted a video that may be information useful to some of her followers re the energy price changes and what the difference means. Wonder if she realises that there will almost certainly be a rise in October.

Her company accounts for the company year end of May 2021 are now on companies house (public ally accessible) all quite dull really as just the bear minimum. Unlike some influencers who show substantial bank balances nothing is mentioned in hers re bank balance, she has an increased net debt of about £1500 which presumably she has covered herself and relates to the money she pays herself back

Her budgeting seems more complex than ever, why the need to post projected unknown income for the rest of March rather than just account for it after it comes in just typical of the mess and complexity of how she runs her life

Have watched her March goals and updates. She is quite blind when she mentions having paid off of her debt. About a quarter was paid off due to remortgaging .
looks like she is generating good money already with her businesses if she has generated £4K in Feb , has a goal of £10k in March esp if she is looking to take on two clients for her project girl work for free or at a discount rate . That one day off is fruitful and must be full on !
worrying she us documenting health goals , yes a goal but dangerous discussing weight loss goal and talking method to her audience

Hahaha just noticed the shift to her now pitching her apparent eating disorder to her followers now her debt is gone. You don’t have an eating disorder, you’re just over weight and looking for a new marketing tool for yourself 🙄🙄🙄

Hahaha just noticed the shift to her now pitching her apparent eating disorder to her followers now her debt is gone. You don’t have an eating disorder, you’re just over weight and looking for a new marketing tool for yourself 🙄🙄🙄
Totally agree.

Wouldn’t put it past her to have another baby if she felt it would give her a niche to exploit

• Haha
Looks like she has amended one of her many social media accounts and rebranded it slightly
She has mentioned the post has been flagged by ig . Having watched the Instagram effect on bbc I player from a few weeks ago I think she could struggle with this one as they tend to automatically push this type of content way down a persons timeline to almost hide whether TikTok has a similar policy who knows. I recall a news item from a couple of days ago that either Australia or the US are banning influencer ads in cosmetic, weight , health type areas.

What eating disorder does she have ??? I swear she uses ADHD as a cop out for everything, I’m sure she will blame being overweight on having ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.