Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like as you suggest she has recognised a previous alcohol dependency has come back . I wonder if she has been truthful with the medical experts about her drinking. I’m sure she mentioned in the last 6 months her lethargy had been diagnosed in some part to sleep apnea for example and was now using a cpap. If she is drinking heavily &/or suffering from hangovers most days then I bloody hope she is not driving the kids to school/child minders in that condition . You sincerely hope that she is not just over stating things and using this as this year’s story .

Reactions: 1
I think she’s just over exaggerating as usual. Im
Not sure how many actual alcoholics can suddenly just recreationally drink after having dependency issues. It’s either drink or no drink. Actual nonsense.

Reactions: 3
Just saw her latest post…

Is she now claiming to be an alcoholic?!

This girls loves a sob story: single mum, abusive relationship, mental health, adhd, physical health issues, huge debt and now alcoholism?

What next? 👀
Its not a term that she should be putting out lightly as its insulting to people that are. Maybe she is one but she does seem to need constant attention from her followers so its quite easy to doubt her. She recently uploaded a tiktok about her mental health which has received no public support comments. Has she seen the support notsosmugnow has got from her ig live and just used that for her own story?

Reactions: 2
I feel awful for doubting her but I have never come across someone with so many issues who is able to maintain a job and a normal life, let alone such an active social media presence.

I genuinely feel as if she wants attention/validation and will get it by any means necessary even if that means lying or embellishing the truth.

As the child of an alcholic and seeing the damage firsthand that has caused my entire family, I just can’t understand why she would say she had an issue with alcohol only to then casually drink when it suits her? That hasn’t been possible in my experience. It’s been all or nothing.

Reactions: 7
I feel awful for doubting her but I have never come across someone with so many issues who is able to maintain a job and a normal life, let alone such an active social media presence.

I genuinely feel as if she wants attention/validation and will get it by any means necessary even if that means lying or embellishing the truth.

As the child of an alcholic and seeing the damage firsthand that has caused my entire family, I just can’t understand why she would say she had an issue with alcohol only to then casually drink when it suits her? That hasn’t been possible in my experience. It’s been all or nothing.
You’re right, it does feel bad to doubt someone but she is crying world again clearly. The same for my family, a family member was an alcoholic. He can never touch a drop again. It doesn’t work the way she says. All or nothing.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned drinking briefly again yesterday and two day hangovers and whether she be able to stop drinking again. Trying not to be too judgemental in case she is but it does sound like an age/medication thing had a drink and awoke with a hangover we all have them.

I find it fascinating that a few weeks back she was promoting Ocado and their food range that would meet her intolerances and had been busy meal planning I believe for January, last week there was the Asda (another ad) easy to cook promotion and she was going to share more examples. Now she has signed up to Gusto a food delivery service using their discount but says she will probably cancel at the end of the period but has shared her affiliate link where she will get a monetary value for anyone signing up. I guess its speculate to accumulate and typical influencer behaviour.

She jumped on the Blue Monday bandwagon that all influencers seemed to be posting about yesterday but didn't seem to understand the origins though happened to throw in when she was in the office a long time ago now they would go to YoSushi for their Blue Monday offer. She has supposedly left that Retail company for a new one.

Its really up to her where she buys things from but out of the blue she moans about the service of a bespoke type bed company for her new children's bed she ordered last year that has issues. If you are on a budget why are you shopping with such companies and where in her budgeting/expenditure posts was such an item every mentioned. No doubt this item was planned as another igram post for her home account with the hopes of another ad deal.

On the news this morning there was mention of a government department (DCMS) inquiry into influencer culture so expect another anti government post from her and others

Perhaps we will find out why she has seemed not so engaged with her social platforms tomorrow. In true Yasmine style she is looking to announce something that is amazing and incredibly fortunate…..

When Yasmine has mentioned fortunate previously its always been financially related. One or more of Brand deal, New higher paid position or outright house ownership would be my guess and just waiting for the paperwork to be signed. House ownership could imply a significant financial outlay even if there was a deal re the equity so maybe not that.

Reactions: 2
Also noticed she totally dropped her stupid colourful walls account and her attempt at doing some kind of January photo challenge LOL

When Yasmine has mentioned fortunate previously its always been financially related. One or more of Brand deal, New higher paid position or outright house ownership would be my guess and just waiting for the paperwork to be signed. House ownership could imply a significant financial outlay even if there was a deal re the equity so maybe not that.
She has posted she has bought her ex out of the house and remortgaged. She will post a new budgeting video soon which will be interesting to see the changes. So many questions that we will never know the answer to I’m sure

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Good luck to her then. Looking forward to the newspaper articles detailing how you too can turn your debt around in 6 months and take on a huge mortgage. Makes a mockery of the financial goal article at the start of the year. Coming to an agreement with an ex and sorting out a mortgage is not done overnight. Her debt social platforms will need a rethink as she cant now continue the narrative around a debt journey cutting outgoings and expecting support. However she has gained an increased following across her existing and new channels which will allow her to continue to fuel her influencer earnings for a while to come. I've long wondered what the longevity of this market and how quickly a non celebrity influencers earning potential drops off as new players come on to an already saturated market. Its well documented that the majority of reality influencers earnings dry up very quickly once new seasons are aired and commercial contracts end.

Reactions: 5
She’s mentioning that if you want details of her mortgage broker to DM her and she will forward it rather than just sharing details as the broker doesn’t have socials set up. Yes right; what you mean is she doesn’t have an affiliate link for you to get commission. It really is quite surprising perhaps worrying how easy it appears to get finance. Obviously I don’t know the ins and outs of the mortgage amount, term, product , equity, fees, interest rates etc but when you take into account in the last year she has changed jobs, supposedly almost had to fold her sude company and with that second income, had another finance cancelled due to mental health issues , ended up in debt due to mismanagement of finances due to health issues, shopping addiction and whose to say that won’t return and is undergoing ongoing tests for a health issue what factors do they really check these days

It's all just pure rubbish!:
Deciphering fact and fiction is not easy with her.

She has announced on a tiktok live she is now debt free. Appears she has mortgaged herself to the max and used the money to buy out her ex, pay her fees including stamp duty and had enough to pay off the rest of her debt.

If she really did still have debt and has added it onto her mortgage then in my opinion that is ill advised as her budgeting has always shown she could easily afford the payments. She will be paying interest on that for many many years or until she pays off the mortgage. If she really has taken on a bigger mortgage as part of the re-mortgage and now has repayments of less than the previous mortgage it sounds like she has taken on a longer mortgage term.

Sounded like she is still planning to share her budgeting and cash stuffing journey. I feel for the people in genuine debt and are struggling to survive that bought into her journey.

• Wow
I just can't imagine how you could think of yourself as legitimately 'struggling' with debt if you're able to pay of 38k in 6 months. It took her longer to accrue the debt than to pay it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.