Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have caught up with her various posts today, she is so complex and tbh her monthly budgeting and cash stuff makes no sense . Seems strange that only a couple of weeks ago she was posting about going to New York this week and celebrating both her and her child’s birthday there , obviously curtailed due to Covid restrictions, but seems to have swapped that for a self fulfilling couple of nights away on her own in a central london spa hotel , even mentioning on TikTok to see more on Instagram as it’s not a debt journey thing to post but then completely fails to mention anything about the cost in her budgeting for the month even though it looks to have been filmed in the hotel. Heaven knows what she is on about re hashtags and algorithms and lack of traffic being driven to her page through her body conscious post tags perhaps people just don’t search the sort of tags on those pictures

Reactions: 4
The New Years resolution TikTok is she referring to she has £600 a month left which is not enough or am I missing something ?

Reactions: 1
It makes little sense. I think she's saying £600 isn't enough for a family to live on but the less well off shouldn't criticise those a bit better off than them (I.e. her) but instead should focus their anger on millionaires. Trying to align herself with the less well off.

Yes makes little sense as often is the case she provides little/no context. She can't be referring to herself as she seems to have at least double that left over after her essentials. Must be a friend or something she has read

Reactions: 3
2022 goals on YouTube , just ridiculous even if she does recognise them as a stretch and won’t get upset if she doesn’t achieve. She must have a lot of extra income planned in !

Very interesting goals. Looking forward to seeing the first months plan v actual and how the extra income is explained. Can't believe that she hopes to have put enough aside to cover her tax bill. How many social accounts does she use there appears to be a new one related to her house and walls and a new one with regards to what she eats and she is justifying using ocado this week due to her diet.
If she really does look to save 12K over the second half of the 2022 towards family and self holidays then there should be no more mentions of cost of life as a single parent in London!
Her first week spending tiktok shows no mention of her couple of nights in a hotel in Central London !

Last edited:
Must be the quietest Yasmine has been in months; the calm before the storm. Having checked out brummymummyof2 after she mentioned Yasmine on her page who mentioned her back as a reason her followers had grown. I wonder whether she realised Yasmine’s views on Primark as she had kitted her self out in their clothes! I must say if Yasmine thinks she gets a hard time she obviously has never seen the comments about brummymummyof2 absolutely brutal !

Has anyone seen this weeks Closer magazine?!! She hasn't been that quiet, whole article of her bullshit!

Noticed her mention closer on her stories though from what she put assumed she will claim she did not know about it or have got paid. Was it just a rehash of her press stories from before ? If I remember will have a look when food shopping later .

Has anyone seen this weeks Closer magazine?!! She hasn't been that quiet, whole article of her bullshit!
Had a quick look through. It doesn’t look like A rehashed version and probably one sanctioned by her but is still going over the same old stuff. Interesting it says her Salary was 50K and she was signed off work a year ago before being approached by another company with a higher Salary. Her latest cash stuffing video on YouTube is dreadful, imagine not planning it and not knowing what was in each envelope and not remembering why her house envelope was short . Getting rid of her rodent problem by replastering or putting up a stud wall, surely that’s not the solution ? Won’t they just still be able to get in and chew /scratch

Must be the quietest Yasmine has been in months; the calm before the storm. Having checked out brummymummyof2 after she mentioned Yasmine on her page who mentioned her back as a reason her followers had grown. I wonder whether she realised Yasmine’s views on Primark as she had kitted her self out in their clothes! I must say if Yasmine thinks she gets a hard time she obviously has never seen the comments about brummymummyof2 absolutely brutal !
Perhaps she has had a change of circumstance. She mentioned today she will no longer be using a child minder on a Tuesday and Thursday and not be chasing the money and having a better work life balance. Typical her managing to criticise the government on underspending in the NHS whilst in a private health appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Perhaps she has had a change of circumstance. She mentioned today she will no longer be using a child minder on a Tuesday and Thursday and not be chasing the money and having a better work life balance. Typical her managing to criticise the government on underspending in the NHS whilst in a private health appointment.
She has now criticised private healthcare with regards to a diagnosis for her daughter and also shared her worries re daughters checkups happening for the next few years due to the demise of the NHS.

I feel bad for all the people who watch her and might feel bad because they aren't able to pay off their debt as fast as her....she's one of the rare cases where her debt is literally just a result of reckless spending rather than genuine desperation

I feel bad for all the people who watch her and might feel bad because they aren't able to pay off their debt as fast as her....she's one of the rare cases where her debt is literally just a result of reckless spending rather than genuine desperation
thats exactly why I dislike her. It took me and my husband 4 years to pay off our debts, and we were so proud of ourselves. 4 hard years and Yasmin does it in 4 months 😔

thats exactly why I dislike her. It took me and my husband 4 years to pay off our debts, and we were so proud of ourselves. 4 hard years and Yasmin does it in 4 months 😔
Go careful there as she or her TikTok fans will tell you she still has 13k to pay! Her debt story was born mainly out of her own decisions on spending which she still doesn’t acknowledge but will pull out frequently being a single mother in london, coming out of an abusive relationship, mental health, adhd etc She managed to use that to build a following on TikTok that bought into her story of repaying her debt in a couple of years and promises of sharing ideas of how to bring in extra money to pay off debt. There was talk of car boot sales that never happened, selling her peloton bike never happened but miraculously Klarna wrote off that debt due to mental issues after her story was published in the Sun and a few weeks later she takes out new finance for a new car. Yes she has shared ideas about paid surveys , depop and vinted but they would hardly make a dent in her debt. Her success has been using I’m sure other peoples ideas for different types of affiliate links freetrade, GoHenry , whirly toys etc to persuade people to subscribe which has brought in at least 6k from freetrade, enough money on GoHenry to probably not have to give pocket money to her kids for a year or so . There has been mention of onlyfans and I’ve heard a rumour of sugardaddy dating who knows what she managed to bring in from them. Then there is the relaunch of her Instagram with the ads, partnerships etc that has bought quite a considerable sum of money over the last few months . Yet she is still using her debt story and back story and people are supporting her even though she has a high stable net income (4K) , has at least doubled that on a few occasions whilst talking of in the next year saving 12k for holidays , buying her ex out of her property, converting her loft into a room , saving enough for an emergency fund to cover 3 months of bills (9k!!!) and paying off the rest of her debt by end of July. It surprises me there is not more backlash

Reactions: 8
Go careful there as she or her TikTok fans will tell you she still has 13k to pay! Her debt story was born mainly out of her own decisions on spending which she still doesn’t acknowledge but will pull out frequently being a single mother in london, coming out of an abusive relationship, mental health, adhd etc She managed to use that to build a following on TikTok that bought into her story of repaying her debt in a couple of years and promises of sharing ideas of how to bring in extra money to pay off debt. There was talk of car boot sales that never happened, selling her peloton bike never happened but miraculously Klarna wrote off that debt due to mental issues after her story was published in the Sun and a few weeks later she takes out new finance for a new car. Yes she has shared ideas about paid surveys , depop and vinted but they would hardly make a dent in her debt. Her success has been using I’m sure other peoples ideas for different types of affiliate links freetrade, GoHenry , whirly toys etc to persuade people to subscribe which has brought in at least 6k from freetrade, enough money on GoHenry to probably not have to give pocket money to her kids for a year or so . There has been mention of onlyfans and I’ve heard a rumour of sugardaddy dating who knows what she managed to bring in from them. Then there is the relaunch of her Instagram with the ads, partnerships etc that has bought quite a considerable sum of money over the last few months . Yet she is still using her debt story and back story and people are supporting her even though she has a high stable net income (4K) , has at least doubled that on a few occasions whilst talking of in the next year saving 12k for holidays , buying her ex out of her property, converting her loft into a room , saving enough for an emergency fund to cover 3 months of bills (9k!!!) and paying off the rest of her debt by end of July. It surprises me there is not more backlash
You've put it better than I ever could. Unfortunately she gets nowhere near the backlash she deserves because she's managed to rope in the #bekind huns with her story. The same followers who probably think Hinch and Stacey Solomon are pillars of integrity.

This is brilliantly articulated. Unfortunately until she recognises her problematic relationship with spending (which is absolutely what got her into debt), she's likely to go into a boom bust cycle again in the future. I hope the therapy she's having helps address this.

I completely acknowledge she has a lot of challenges but does IMO fall into victim mode (single mum - I've been there so no judgement!!; living in London - so do I!! Etc). But I've never got into £38k debt and even with her huge spend on takeaways which you could argue were a coping mechanism that doesn't explain the sheer scale of her spending.

I don't feel she truly acknowledges her privilege in her earnings either, and identities still as a class she has long since left through her huge salary.

Her money making schemes have been half arsed and the only way she's made headway is through exploiting her following through ads and affiliate links on both platforms.

Looks like she is back up and running with her postings.

Thought her answer to someone asking why she had not declared herself bankrupt with regards to she could have folded her ltd company to be strange. Unless I'm missing something her company is just her and she has never mentioned any debts in her company. Yes I understand she may have loaned her company money to keep it ticking along ie accountant fees, yearly registrations she may have or for purchasing equipment but she would be the only creditor so she would lose out, if she has owed money to HMRC for tax or vat (if it was registered) then she only has herself to blame for spending the money and not putting it aside. My understanding is a ltd company limits liability and folding it would not impact her own credit score. Its almost like she is making out her company is more grand than surely she did not rent an office or have staff costs. Her next statement of accounts for period ending May 2021 are due to be filed by end of February with companies house so will be interesting to see her stated creditor amount

Reactions: 2
Just saw her latest post…

Is she now claiming to be an alcoholic?!

This girls loves a sob story: single mum, abusive relationship, mental health, adhd, physical health issues, huge debt and now alcoholism?

What next? 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.