Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a bit erratic just now , boasting about spending money then saying she’s skint and at job centre then offering her services with money help , so chaotic . I don’t think she is ok at all , she needs to know herself and get off the internet .

Reactions: 6
She seems a bit erratic just now , boasting about spending money then saying she’s skint and at job centre then offering her services with money help , so chaotic . I don’t think she is ok at all , she needs to know herself and get off the internet .
She has these woe is me cycles on a frequent basis, often blaming everything on her ex/adhd/even her children etc and never admits she has made a mistake. It appears she has little life/friends outside of people she has met online. When she was juggling fulltime work with the influencer work it she was doing influencer work, events etc during the work day but she still was getting paid her 70k salary, I'm not sure she has realised that all the networking/press events now mean she is not earning. She has huge outgoings (high mortgage) and benefits or even if she could convert to an interest only mortgage wont be met by her stated 12K income which feels an unbelievably low income based on her budgeting before. I'm not sure if she has already run a session of her project management course, but looking at the booking page for the 3 sessions over the next couple of weeks indicate she may have only sold 5 spots, if those that have booked saw her current output they must be concerned it will even go ahead. Her price points are always way too high. She must look at example online courses and their price and content so should see that courses can be more attractive if completed offline at your own pace and at a far lower cost often with a free introduction, and also priced based on location in the world, there is no real content detail specified other than an online post mentioning participants would get a terms explanation. Why not just put the course on a delivery platform for perhaps £10 and leave it there as a passive income rather than £189 with the risk her mental health means she has to pull out

Reactions: 3
She'll have to declare everything going in and out of the business every month, regardless of whether she takes it as salary or not.

It sounds a massive hassle and if her income is that low she might not be classified as 'gainfully employed'
Maybe the paid under benefits admin worker she hopes to get will do all the necessary declarations. The link shows that if she receives 3 consecutive months of uc she can apply for help with interest payments on her mortgage up to £200000, I can see her going for that at this rate. In March she declared she had paid herself £5600 on a youtube video , what has she done with the money. It would be helpful if she actually said how much she is owed for the late invoices and how late they are , if its some ridiculously high amount you might have sympathy and be less inclined to judge

• Wow
Reactions: 2
IMG_0383.png

why does she need a £100k salary to achieve this
If she spent as much effort finding work right now as to writing this she would not be in financial difficulties

didnt she quit a job paying her a good wage? if shed stuck to it maybe shed be progressing right now instead of desperately scrabbling for instagram ads

Reactions: 1
Yes a £72k job, was she sacked by her agency or did she walk. Do
Influencers really make money out on their own ? That’s quick work getting approval for
The budget for a PA. It really sounds like she is going on a Virgin Cruise with her mate, been a few references, if she is that’s arrogance if she is applying for uc .

Why is she making out it's controversial to want to earn more money?

Does she really think all the people earning minimum wage (the £10 an hour she states in her post is actually below minimum wage for most adults) are genuinely happy with their salary?

Also hilarious that she's trying to make out if she earns more it will help out the less fortunate. How much did she spend on charity vs luxury purchases/holidays for herself again? 😂

Reactions: 6
£100k is too round an amount to suggest there's been any real thought behind it.

Wouldn't you start with what your outgoings actually are, then how much more it would cost to finance your aspirations?

I get the impression she's blaming her (now ex) agency for work not being what she expected when she left her job. Her content has been intermittent and as someone said up thread erratic - she's implied personal problems this year. I honestly don't think influencing is a healthy space especially to be so reliant on it for your income, and for such a high amount as well. She'd need to earn £8.5k+ a month, which is a big ask for someone without that big a following.

£100k is too round an amount to suggest there's been any real thought behind it.

Wouldn't you start with what your outgoings actually are, then how much more it would cost to finance your aspirations?

I get the impression she's blaming her (now ex) agency for work not being what she expected when she left her job. Her content has been intermittent and as someone said up thread erratic - she's implied personal problems this year. I honestly don't think influencing is a healthy space especially to be so reliant on it for your income, and for such a high amount as well. She'd need to earn £8.5k+ a month, which is a big ask for someone without that big a following.
Remember though that for about two years she had set a goal for that year of saving £100k
which was equally implausible.
However she’s qualified in project management, if she freelanced fulltime she would invoice quite easily £100k a year

Reactions: 4
The posting on tiktok about a week ago and comments about her thinking she has been awarded UC is quite frankly appalling. She has guessed what she may get, belittles others that comment, seems to think that her mortgage should be paid for as others that rent have their rent paid for which pays the landlords wages, implies she will have her childcare paid for. She still mentions that UC will be a short term thing until she turns her business around and will look to pay herself just £1k a month with her UC hopefully being £1k but not enough to cover her £3k bills. Maybe she did have contractual issues with her agency, but if those invoices have now been paid does she really think that the UC advisors will not notice unless she has paid herself her corporation tax in the last few weeks. As has been said above she is more than capable of getting freelance/permanent project manager work, but they just don't fall into her lifestyle expectations. There are so many people out there who would jump at her opportunities rather than take UC plenty obviously that don't. She can complain about the government and their running of the system but its that system she is looking to get money from to live and for the PA to help run her admin of her influencer/project girl role that frankly doesn't seem to have any work.
The dates for her pm courses have now elapsed, unless I missed it I have seen nothing on her posts re whether the courses ran, the success of them. Did she even deliver what she intended or is she now refunding people.
She is premium in every way, now has a £22 spreadsheet for planning live on etsy , has she even shown what this is, its been a month since her last budgeting youtube video.
If she is not playing the system or engaging for reaction with these posts then she will be back in debt very quickly if she is not already and this time she wont be covering her mortgage. She must have lost credibility with her followers by now and certainly will if at the end of the summer holidays she is making once again 6k-10k a month

She has said on stories someone has purchased her spreadsheet. Is also stating that her work on her own is picking up . She is listed on an influencer agency site , by the list of other influencers on there if that’s the one she has left they are too high profile to not pay invoices . She can’t have too many money worries if she is asking others whether to put her cash back into her Christmas sinking fund. There was a brief look at her budget spreadsheet when she was showing this which has £800 ish for her income , very low !

She admits she commissioned professional help to develop her budgeting spreadsheet. It would be interesting to know how many hours she put in and what she paid them for something that will need a lot of purchases to cover costs and will be consigned to the bin in 6 months when a new version is marketed.
Didn't really understand why she has filmed an August budgeting video half way through July where she includes a universal credit payment of £900 she freely admits she has no idea if she will get and if she does how much it will be whilst allocating the money to her funds.
Her house extension savings have pretty much been exhausted, even though she says she has not had to use a credit card, I cant believe if that is the state of her finances now it will only be a matter of time if her confidence in an upturn of her income doesn't materialise. When you take into account how she extended her long term debt (mortgage) even including some of the drawdown to pay off the last part of her previous debt and now doesn't have a guaranteed income she potentially is in a worse financial position right now than when the debt journey started.

• Wow
If she was really concerned about her finances she would not be showing going to NozStock and Camp Bestival on the summer holiday planner , plus this little gem which I think is for September
IMG_0470.jpeg
A cruise whilst her kids are back at school.

• Wow
The little demos she has done of her budget spreadsheet makes it look to be quite slick. Dread to think how much effort was put in if she and her help started from scratch though and how anyone would get updates if purchased on issues and enhancements.
Unfortunately I saw this on stories
IMG_0472.jpeg

so seems there is a holiday coming though why you leaveit to book flights if that is for the cruise I dread to think . And then there is a whole set of her being emotionally unstable , just why do they share on social media these things

• Wow
She seems very unstable , up and down like crazy . It’s actually exhausting to witness .
There have often been moments of being emotionally unstable . The last late night was was really bad, came across as if she wanted to end it all.

• Wow
£500 at Costco today. Is this woman skint or not? I’m definitely not poor, but I’ve never been in a financial position to spend that much on one shop!

Reactions: 8
Wow that Costco haul was not the shopping trip of someone needing to claim universal credit. I don’t believe that was any cheaper than normal food shopping would have been especially buying all those brand names!
We are extremely comfortable and even I wouldn’t be buying those extravagant cereals!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That haul of shopping will last more than 6 weeks, not sure it covers her food shopping planner though. The comments on TikTok the first one are quite fierce. Who plans 6 weeks of meals ! Where is the flexibility .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.