Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had for a while quietly had links to match betting and crypto on her link tree . Was only a matter of time before something would unravel. Unsurprisingly she is blaming her current issues on the reason for gambling. In all this you have to feel sorry for the children , and what gets back to them in the school playground. It’s about time she realised that making money isn’t viable and quickly leads to other issues and always blaming these issues on state of mind and others is a cop out. At times I have wondered how truthful she was with what she was sharing and was using it as a catalyst to making money . I guess I was wrong in that assumption and it’s more clear that there is hardly anything she won’t do or try to get rich quickly without understanding potential consequences

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she just concentrate on one thing at a time . Her life coach must be a miracle worker to persuade her not to jack it all in as if she would.

So I came across her latest post and oh my goodness, she has gone and applied for Universal Credit....is she taking the piss! I know none of my single parent friends can afford to jet set as much as this one does. She's always in the hairdressers, wears designer sunglasses and admits to gambling her money away!! Oh and isn't she saving for a loft extension?!!!!! It's a huge slap in the face to any parent that is truly suffering, and wondering where the kids next meal is coming from. She doesn't need universal credit, she needs to manage her finances better and a huge reality check!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I came across her latest post and oh my goodness, she has gone and applied for Universal Credit....is she taking the piss! I know none of my single parent friends can afford to jet set as much as this one does. She's always in the hairdressers, wears designer sunglasses and admits to gambling her money away!! Oh and isn't she saving for a loft extension?!!!!! It's a huge slap in the face to any parent that is truly suffering, and wondering where the kids next meal is coming from. She doesn't need universal credit, she needs to manage her finances better and a huge reality check!
I was just coming on to say similar, absolutely disgusting if she gets anything. She chose to give up a well paid job at the beginning of the year with not having any fall back if anything went wrong. Besides she keeps saying she has all these unpaid invoices and seems to live life using business expenses hopefully they will see through this . I would love to know how many people have been mad enough to pay for her project course where she is advertising it as being all that’s necessary to get a role in project management. What a con artist !

Reactions: 5
What was the other video she referred to saying?

Is she implying she's paying herself a low salary and keeping rest of money in the business and now she qualifies for universal credit?

If shes applying for universal credit she will also come under job sanctions etc. Being an ' influencer' doesnt count. She will need to be back in paid employment.

What a car crash of a journey she has been on in 12 months. Totally insane.

Reactions: 4
What was the other video she referred to saying?

Is she implying she's paying herself a low salary and keeping rest of money in the business and now she qualifies for universal credit?
Not sure about the video but she said her wages were under the limit so she qualified and only has 5k in savings . God knows what she has done with her money, it was only a few weeks ago she was promoting share trading again and mentioned she had a portfolio of shares and had engaged with an architect for her house. From what I understand an advisor will want to see all business transactions and accounts on a regular basis . She might be in for a shock if she thinks she will get a quick payment. It’s very hard to believe anything that she says and she certainly doesn’t do what she says she will do in terms of putting out more open content. I seem to recall that she a few months ago had said she was selling the last of her planners , today she has 80 left and is still charging a fortune for them when she has not used hers in months. Festival and school summer holidays are upon us let’s see how many festivals she goes to obviously all press gifted 😉 and where they go on holiday as she will state she has already paid for it or it was press gifted . It’s all karma

It's all BS, worryingly you can book a money or business planning session with her through her linktree :oops: yet however she tries to spin things - she is clearly in a mess. I can't bear all these course floggers you get now - this woman has absolutely no financial credentials and has the audacity to give advice whilst those of us that work in the financial advice sector have never been more regulated and have to pay an absolute fortune in PI cover, I'm constantly doing exams; its infuriating. What is her advice?? get cash out put it in envelopes - but not just any envelopes - they have to be fancy ones like these ones you can buy through me; then buy a planner, then get all the clothes that you've wasted money on like I have - sell them on Vinted for a couple of pounds and you're sorted! And then once you've paid me for life advice I am going to do a video from a sunbed on a Greek Island no less to let you know that actually I am broke - I'm shocked that being self employed is actually very precarious and have no safety net - well I do but I'm not actually prepared to use that for something as mudane as this - so once I'm back from my Jollys I'm going to claim Universal credit :oops:. So many of these 'money' accounts are the same - I have such a hard time believing any of them. Another popular cash stuffing account Girl on a budget, who seems much more on the ball and commited than Yasmine did a YT video recently saying she had actually pretended to pay off debt that she hadn't - they are all the same - its all just content for likes and views and affiliate links.

Reactions: 8
Re Vinted , considering she has been on a minimalism and no spend day journey for the past year , how many clothes does she and her kids have . I would have thought everything would have been posted on their way before now. Guess the bizarre gifted brand clothes just haven’t sold

Reactions: 3
Re Vinted , considering she has been on a minimalism and no spend day journey for the past year , how many clothes does she and her kids have . I would have thought everything would have been posted on their way before now. Guess the bizarre gifted brand clothes just haven’t sold
Yep - that Vinted pile was suspiciously large considering as you say she has been on a 'tight budget' , I am sure she would be defensive over any one questioning it - as she is over everything she contradicts herself on - but its obvious she's a real consumer with no restraint or real desire to cut back - the 'budget' journey and cash stuffing etc is just jumping on a niche to earn money from clicks.

I'm sorry, I actually have a bit of a soft spot for her but OMFG to give up a very well paying job (I think she said £60k+ at one point) at only 4 days a week to go into the riskier world of influencing, and then be stone broke within 6 months.. she should NOT be offering financial advice to anyone. She made a lot from links by selling to desperate people, clearly that's dried up with her engagement. She must have known that was a wave to ride and once you've paid off the debt the story is over. She didn't manage to keep people on the next part of her journey (mortgage freedom), in part because she wasn't actually sharing anything on it.

And then to moan about income when on holiday sunning herself, totally tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, I actually have a bit of a soft spot for her but OMFG to give up a very well paying job (I think she said £60k+ at one point) at only 4 days a week to go into the riskier world of influencing, and then be stone broke within 6 months.. she should NOT be offering financial advice to anyone. She made a lot from links by selling to desperate people, clearly that's dried up with her engagement. She must have known that was a wave to ride and once you've paid off the debt the story is over. She didn't manage to keep people on the next part of her journey (mortgage freedom), in part because she wasn't actually sharing anything on it.

And then to moan about income when on holiday sunning herself, totally tone deaf.
plus most of the people who followed her initially are in bad debt so mortgage freedom definitely wouldn’t be on their radar

Her debt journey started when she was on holiday in Ibiza must be almost 3 years ago now.
For someone who sells herself as a project manager she is very disorganised , has way too many ideas running at the same time and it seems they are not generating income at the point in time which it seems she needs most . Yes develop ideas but you have to do them when you can afford to if you are not prepared to do them out of normal working life. It was about a month ago maybe longer and I thought would she really be so arrogant as to set up a Gofund me page to pay for her loft conversation. She had been saying she was considering moving out towards Gatwick as she could be mortgage free and have the house of her dreams , but made as part of that a posting saying perhaps I should just start a gofund me page where if all her followers donated £1 she would get to her £100k . I honestly believe that she was not joking and was hoping she would generate enough interest for it to actually work

Will be interesting to see where she goes from here. As we discovered there is not much she won’t do to obtain money , maybe the feet pics will make an onlyfans appearance again . She is clever with how she does the woe is me routine to get engagement and purchases. No matter how rough her finances are at the moment the cleaner will still be employed , and if her membership for Soho House is up for paying she will pay it. How you explain such things to a government advisor and not feel embarrassed I don’t know .

Will be interesting to see where she goes from here. As we discovered there is not much she won’t do to obtain money , maybe the feet pics will make an onlyfans appearance again . She is clever with how she does the woe is me routine to get engagement and purchases. No matter how rough her finances are at the moment the cleaner will still be employed , and if her membership for Soho House is up for paying she will pay it. How you explain such things to a government advisor and not feel embarrassed I don’t know .
Seems like she is applying for some grant for helping her with work due to disabilities , but strange really

It's all BS, worryingly you can book a money or business planning session with her through her linktree :oops: yet however she tries to spin things - she is clearly in a mess. I can't bear all these course floggers you get now - this woman has absolutely no financial credentials and has the audacity to give advice whilst those of us that work in the financial advice sector have never been more regulated and have to pay an absolute fortune in PI cover, I'm constantly doing exams; its infuriating. What is her advice?? get cash out put it in envelopes - but not just any envelopes - they have to be fancy ones like these ones you can buy through me; then buy a planner, then get all the clothes that you've wasted money on like I have - sell them on Vinted for a couple of pounds and you're sorted! And then once you've paid me for life advice I am going to do a video from a sunbed on a Greek Island no less to let you know that actually I am broke - I'm shocked that being self employed is actually very precarious and have no safety net - well I do but I'm not actually prepared to use that for something as mudane as this - so once I'm back from my Jollys I'm going to claim Universal credit :oops:. So many of these 'money' accounts are the same - I have such a hard time believing any of them. Another popular cash stuffing account Girl on a budget, who seems much more on the ball and commited than Yasmine did a YT video recently saying she had actually pretended to pay off debt that she hadn't - they are all the same - its all just content for likes and views and affiliate links.
I hadn't seen she was advertising Money Business and Side hustle Coaching at £120 per hour, I feel for anyone that feels she is credible.

Reactions: 2
IMG_0378.jpeg

doesn’t seem to be much serious money making here
What a surprise another budgeting tool (spreadsheet) considering her budgeting has not worked and not been shared for weeks now this will need creative marketing

So she’s just applied for UC but has been to have her hair done and is keeping on her cleaner?! Honestly I can’t believe she’s got the balls to even share that.9

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.