Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooms

Chatty Member
I’m new here, didn’t realise she had a thread here and her tiktok sent me right on over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I’m so glad people are seeing through her.
She needs to get a job and move to a more suitable home. She’s clinging onto the house she stayed in when there were two incomes, I know she remortgaged to buy him out but I don’t understand why you would continue struggling like she is! She could move ten miles away and get a cheaper property.
Also sack the cleaner and the virgin. So many easy things she could go,
Don’t get me started on her prompting klarna after them writing off her debt and her selling the peloton

Logansbum

Ugh the Ikea Insta story.

A. Your kids are probably wary of debt because you’re constantly fucking talking and filming about it in front of them. Your child actually said ‘you don’t need to worry about it’. They are trying to protect YOU. That’s really really sad.

B. If they did want to go how are you going to go from -£40k to +£100k in 7 years. Oh yeah, I forgot the millionaire plan. Silly me

C. Stop bloody spending money. You don’t have any. You have MINUS money.

D. Stop talking about your kids when they can hear. And obviously then posting it is next level shitty. Especially when they’re now of the age where their friends will be on socials

• Heart
This isn’t concern trolling but I actually feel sorry/scared for her at this point?! Like the world is a v different place and debt isn’t a sin, you can still have nice things whilst being in/recovering from debt, but it doesn’t seem to stop with her?! Multiple holidays, two dogs, part time, aesthetics work, etc whilst on a mortgage holiday and £40k in debt?! A quarter of it on an Amex?!

I’ve never understood people here sharing they reckon she’d made it up, I’m starting to hope that’s the case as she’s going to lose her actual home at this rate!!

View attachment 2780506
that’s us told , of course you still read here , you keep telling us you have no friends.
This is on TikTok and the whole list of photos makes for an interesting reading esp when she talks about her parents , they must be so proud that they are being used as creative content to find her life’s mistakes that are not of her own making
Tbf her parents sound abusive af so they can get in the bin. But all influencers moaning about tattle ever does is drive a ton of new members to their own threads, no one could ever accuse her of being smart lol

sarahloz

New TikTok claiming that people are inspired by her that don’t won’t to post on social media. Yes it’s good to talk about debt and it shouldn’t be hidden but there is nothing she says that’s inspiring . A ordinary person cannot suddenly find 6k a month in earnings to pay off loans that have been taken out , magically get credit and use this for how ever long she did to get by. She hasn’t had to use a food bank or go without food , dress her kids in second hand clothes , be unable to take holidays . Even when not working she was paying for a child minder, cleaner , didn’t have to give up her car , hasn’t to my knowledge been put on a pre payment meter for utilities and then not have the money to top it up, still be able to have nails done , hair done regularly. There will be people on her channel that are in this position and potentially getting the wrong ideas. Even the mention of selling her used clothes to guys with fetishes is an insult to girls/women that have had to resort to this or selling nudes online or even their body to get by.

• Haha

holasun

I feel like her tiktok and IG must harm her ability to work as a independent/freelance project manager though. Imagine thinking about hiring her for your work and then seeing the chaos she presents on Social Media - she can't organise her own life or budget so why would she be good at doing PM for you in a professional capacity? She's probably harming her income by what she's doing.

• Heart

Whatever22

In her spreadsheet she has £828 going to debts repayments each month, but the video she just shared shows she has to pay a minimum of £1,112 per month (and that doesn’t include any payments towards her nearly £4k debt from Paypal…).

Once again, the numbers aren’t adding up.

Also, let’s be realistic- unless you’re selling high-street brand on vinted, it’s hard to make £100 a month from it. She needs to stop estimating this income and put down what she’s actually earning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I feel like her tiktok and IG must harm her ability to work as a independent/freelance project manager though. Imagine thinking about hiring her for your work and then seeing the chaos she presents on Social Media - she can't organise her own life or budget so why would she be good at doing PM for you in a professional capacity? She's probably harming her income by what she's doing.
Agree the longer she is away from project manager job that she clearly was in the right place right time for and makes an idiot of herself online telling everyone about her debt and mental health the less likely she is to walk into a role like that again .

Logansbum

I don’t understand her latest Insta. She’s been working really hard to cut her costs? Has she? Nails, eyebrows, eating out at fancy places, hiring expensive camper vans…..this is such bizarre behaviour I am starting to think she might be seriously mentally unwell

sarahloz

Glad they are helping you
Guess she doesn’t like their advice or it’s not in line with her expectations
She is dreadful with how she bad mouths organisations esp when people might be put off by her comments that could be helped

maliceinwanderlust

Having been in debt myself before, I thought the first rule was to list our essential spends vs discretionary spends.

I think she’s confusing what’s essential vs what’s nice to have. When you’re in debt you need to be laser focused and look at breaking any habits which might have contributed to the debt making. Of course lots of people get into debt even when they live frugally but having seen the lifestyle Yasmin portrays on Instagram I wouldn’t say this was her. I don’t believe she could get into £36k debt in 10 months on just “expenses”.

So I wouldn’t count children’s birthday money as expenses, they came after any debt was paid off. And the fact she hasn’t included any holiday money also suggests she hasn’t fully thought through her own way of doing it.

£450 a month on childcare when your kids are full time at school is a lot.
---
Also I think the real issue is these are wish budgets, she doesn’t seem to circle back at the end of the month and say what she really spent. Like I suspect energy and food costs to be higher.

Last edited:

callum_murray

The fact she doesn't actually show her income or what she spends her money on says it all. If she actually wants views, she should show her credit card statements and break them down. People would lap that up.
She is far less transparent now about her income and outgoings than she was even in the height of her first load of debt, so it reeks of over spending.
You also have to laugh at her utterlack of self awareness, when, after posting about 5 videos of her in debt again and desperatly trying to say its an "income issue", she posts about getting her nails done :ROFLMAO:
---
And, for an extra giggle, I went onto the Nail salon she uses website and adding up the glitter, stickers and removal, her nails would have cost her £65...and she gets them done every couple of weeks.

Last edited:
  • Wow

ginge2804

VIP Member
She was expecting her mortgage to be paid and stated it wasn’t right that private landlords were having their mortgage paid when the tenants where on UC
---

She has mentioned it for a couple of years now some absorption thing . Bet she hasn’t cut her private health insurance as she doesn’t trust the nhs
---

She is though very fortunate that she had been on the housing market since a young age and only has a mortgage if what she said was right about 50% of the house value and was able to take on sole ownership of the house after buying her partner out.
There are people out there in a far worse position than her through no fault of their own yet when someone comments about their own hardship she is hardly sympathetic and turns it back to her having more issues
The comments she makes to the girl in the comment mentioned above are just so aggressive
View attachment 2826068
View attachment 2826069
View attachment 2826071
couldn’t survive on a part time wage yet a few comments before said she earnt nothing for most of last year? So is part time not better than zero?

At the moment she's got high interest debt she should be focusing every single penny to bring that down not buying stuff she doesn't need or putting it in savings pots. Realistic thing would be to pay as much as possible to her credit cards to reduce the high interest and reduce the '0%' ticking time bombs. She will be due minimum 5-6% to do another balance transfer if she has the credit and offers available to her.

She's clearly stressed about the reality of her mortgage term ending and her payment doubling, she can potentially afford it if working full time and didn't have 40k in debt to pay off as well. If she cleared her debt then she could afford the higher interest rate mortgage

her budget spreadsheet is the most basic thing and you get free templates with excel and apple numbers app that do the same thing, why are people paying her money for this??

Life88

Step change was great for us too. They can't magic the debt away and leave you with a great credit score. Her credit score should be bad as she can not control her debt and can not afford to repay. That's what credit scores are there for, for lenders to see how likely you are to repay.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I find the fixation on credit score strange, if your 36k in debt, I’d be worrying about that huge amount of money rather than any possible damage to credit score. I’m not in debt and luckily never have been so maybe there’s things I don’t know but to me it’s the vast amount of money owed that would keep me awake at night, not the score on my credit.
she’s addicted to getting credit, I honestly believe that’s why she’s so obsessed with her score.
She wants the debt to disappear but not harm her credit file even though she literally remortgaged and cleared her debit last year. She has no idea how fortunate she is to be able to do that and take on that house herself.
---
Her mortgage is 1k (apparently) which is extremely cheap for London and actually in general for her size house. She knows it’s going to double, as per the comment below….. the comment even gives entitled!

the behaviour doesn’t give “my mortgage is doubling”
I honestly am starting to wonder if she is over exaggerating for content? Pure beg

Attachments

Last edited: