Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t planners tiny as well? Unless she has over 1,000 in stock there’s no reason why she couldn’t keep the stock in her house to begin with.

Imagine your online business making 0 income, climbing to 40k in debt, but yet justifying spending £400/month for an office + £200/month on a soho membership when you can literally work from anywhere (including home, coffee shops etc).

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her latest Insta. She’s been working really hard to cut her costs? Has she? Nails, eyebrows, eating out at fancy places, hiring expensive camper vans…..this is such bizarre behaviour I am starting to think she might be seriously mentally unwell

Reactions: 6
It’s just an obsession with money both earning and spending that is out of hand.
She plucks numbers out of the air be that the previous saving £100k for a loft extension or being a millionaire by 40 with no concrete plan to get there .
The talk of saving money ie selling the phone , stopping the office to put more money into her business and the talk of all her businesses is just fantasy in her part. She has a single limited company so she can work freelance and her main source of income is a freelance gig on a set daily rate .
the numerous social accounts , websites she has , has created and then dropped over the years and ideas for posting x regularly and just stops just shows how she is never committed to anything unless it’s making money

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has now announced giving up her rented office so as to save £400 a month but needing to give two months notice and sell off the physical planners . How much money has she just thrown away on her business when there was a Soho House subscription, separate mobile phone bill no doubt other things
Ummmm I don't recall EVER seeing £400 towards this in her outgoings...she is bleeping off her head

Reactions: 1
Ummmm I don't recall EVER seeing £400 towards this in her outgoings...she is bleeping off her head
I don’t disagree with the sentiment, but in fairness that expense would be incurred by her Ltd and come from her company bank account, she’s (afaik?) only ever shared her personal finances with us. Obviously decreasing bullshit business expenses could increase your take home, which is why I think she’s now reviewing her obscene spending across the board.

But with that said idk if I’d be shopping in Waitrose if I had a house foreclosure imminent level of debt lol.

Reactions: 2