Yankees in the South #35 The Only Oven that Dawn Knows How to Operate is a Dutch Oven

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I just got home and turned on the video for background noise, this 51 year old woman bought a squishy baby toy. She bought a toy that’s meant for toddlers and infants to squish.

FRE: make sure you take footage of them in Chinatown and add in the footage of them being racist with the hat on in Gburg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely nothing today except gorging in Chinatown, and waddling around Whistler tomorrow...and definitely more gorging :sick:
Way to stretch out the trip and vlogs Dummy! A 7-day "Laska" cruise is gonna turn into a month's worth of boring ass daily eating vlogs and waddling around buying stupid pins just to prove he's been der and done NOTHING

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Will had to use (that he found in the Airbnb) to break up Dawn’s unflushably massive turds in the toilet after that meal at the Chinese restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the video where it looks like dawn was busted trying to smoke or vape...she definitely looked like she was caught doing something she shouldn't be on camera🤣🤣🤣

Will doesn't know the name of the bridge (his ship went under it), the name of the harbor, rhododendrons, the Haida tribe, practically nothing else about Vancouver. Mr. Research.

Will is focused on the food. No surprise.

Good thing Will's mind is so clear. When is it not clear?

So Will and Dawn walked probably six blocks from their condo. Such a busy day.

Will just randomly reading signs. "Jack Chow Insurance" You know he thought it was a restaurant. He was disappointed. He thought he found "something good to eat."

Sports fan Will didn't know that The Nashville Predators were in the NHL Playoffs. I'm amazed he knows Nashville has a hockey team.

Of course the stoners bought dessert for later. It all makes sense now.

Too bad the Chinese restaurant menu was in English. I wanted him to order Fried Squid.

Dawn can barely use a fork. I didn't expect she could use chopsticks. Will has a friend who stabbed his food with chopsticks. His name was Will.

What did you think of Vancouver, Dawn? "We got an Airbnb!" "I got a fruit salad cake! This is the fruit salad cake! Fruit salad cake." Yes, Dawn. I'm glad you're happy with your fruit salad cake. Yeah, she vapes. They are high. I'm convinced of it now.

"I'm gonna eat the fruit!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Will doesn't know the name of the bridge (his ship went under it), the name of the harbor, rhododendrons, the Haida tribe, practically nothing else about Vancouver. Mr. Research.

Will is focused on the food. No surprise.

Good thing Will's mind is so clear. When is it not clear?

So Will and Dawn walked probably six blocks from their condo. Such a busy day.

Will just randomly reading signs. "Jack Chow Insurance" You know he thought it was a restaurant. He was disappointed. He thought he found "something good to eat."

Sports fan Will didn't know that The Nashville Predators were in the NHL Playoffs. I'm amazed he knows Nashville has a hockey team.

Of course the stoners bought dessert for later. It all makes sense now.

Too bad the Chinese restaurant menu was in English. I wanted him to order Fried Squid.

Dawn can barely use a fork. I didn't expect she could use chopsticks. Will has a friend who stabbed his food with chopsticks. His name was Will.

What did you think of Vancouver, Dawn? "We got an Airbnb!" "I got a fruit salad cake! This is the fruit salad cake! Fruit salad cake." Yes, Dawn. I'm glad you're happy with your fruit salad cake. Yeah, she vapes. They are high. I'm convinced of it now.

"I'm gonna eat the fruit!"
I was yelling at the screen "order the squid, order the squid"......if only they could hear us😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, I just got home and turned on the video for background noise, this 51 year old woman bought a squishy baby toy. She bought a toy that’s meant for toddlers and infants to squish.
I think the squishy toy was fine for her. That being said, she SHOULD NOT get any toys with small pieces that would constitute a choking hazard.

• Haha
What the hell does Dong do with all these stupid toy trinkets she buys? Just stuff them in her Vera Braydlee purse, play with them on the plane, and then add them to the tit shelf when they get home? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You know they are freaking out right now. The truth is finally out there. I just hope everyone in The Smokies sees this.

Now we know why Dawn runs ahead. It's so she can take a few puffs on her vape. Everything makes sense now: the focus on food, the huge portions, the stupidity, the zoning out.

Will and Dawn are busted!

@gilly31 you have done a great service.

Yankee in the South #36 Will and Dawn: Putting the "Smoke" in the Smokies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell does Dong do with all these stupid toy trinkets she buys? Just stuff them in her Vera Braydlee purse, play with them on the plane, and then add them to the tit shelf when they get home? :sick:
I think she lies in bed and places them all around her like a fortress, while she waits for the voices to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 2