Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our awesome friend @Nate's Top Button for the genius thread title. Very clever. Chef's kiss. Better than Baked Alaska. Did you know that Baked Alaska is merengue? And don't get me started on steak tartare. More on that later....

Before we get into it, I gotta say that this corner of Tattle may not be the biggest, but it's definitely one of if not the funniest, most clever area on Tattle. Love you guys.

So with that, let's check in with Will and Dawn. Did they finally commit to a local church after 14 years in The Smokies? No? Oh. Did they decide to spend some of their vast free time volunteering to help the truly underprivileged? No? Oh. What did they do?

Oh, right! DAWN GOT CAUGHT VAPING!! She was walking ahead in Vancouver, BC and we saw her with her hand on her mouth and then she tried to put something in her pocket. Seriously, it explains so much: why she waddles ahead, is always tired, confused, barely verbal and the specifically placed burn marks below her mouth. It all makes sense. Dawn is high most of the time and there's no way Will doesn't partake as well. Thanks to @gilly31 for the sharp eyes.

On the Wednesday Lie-stream Will said some of the parody channels make accusations they can't prove. I'm guessing he's talking about Dawn's vape.

It's like Dawn don't care about nothing man...
Puff another vape...
ooohh
la da da da la da da la la da da

I was gonna end the video until I got high
I was gonna think of scenarios but then I got high
My birth date on my plane ticket messed up and I know why (why man?)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I went to Alaska, Juneau after I got high
I ate all the bacon and 20 desserts because I got high (uh uh la la da da)
Three weeks off hiding at home. I know why (why man?) (hey hey)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
Apologies to Afroman.

Somehow Will and Dawn went to Alaska, plus spent thousands of dollars on excursions. By my estimation, they spent around 7,500. Maybe more, maybe less. Can't get rid of the crappy truck in their yard or even maintain their yard, but they can go on a cruise. Can't fix their roof, but they can go on a cruise. Took weeks to fix the 300. I could go on. You could go on. But The 300 can't. Zing! (Update: it's apparently fixed after Will hit a pot hole and damaged the radiator. How fast was he going? tit.)
Where is the money coming from? Obviously, daddy paid for Will's house. They have very few fixed costs relative to most people. Will says he has insurance. Funny how he never mentions Dawn on the policy. Some have speculated disability money others have speculated some sort of annuity from a car accident. Still, Will padded the tit out of his videos and stuck in unskippable ads. So clearly, he needed YouTube cash to cover as much as possible. You'd think a financial genius like Will wouldn't need to maximize YouTube cash, but here we are.

Will and Dawn were disappointed there wasn't any nightlife on an Alaska Cruise: no silent disco or bars open late. What? Will, you don't drink. The last time you filmed a silent disco, you didn't recognize Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA", the most basic popular song that has been everywhere for the last - what? - 15 years. Sorry there was no current music like RUN-DMC, Kid Rock or Alice Cooper. Will and Dawn even suggested that Holland America play rap music by the pool. WTF?!? Here's a hint: the women wearing big sunglasses and chunky necklaces on HAL aren't going to lay down any fat beats. Will thinks Holland America is a ship full of rappin' grannies.

Speaking of fat beats, did you know Will hardly ate any bacon on the cruise? Yeah. As long as you don't count every breakfast and brunches during sea days. Other than like 10 plates (and those are the ones we saw) none at all. Not to mention the one sea day where they literally ate 20 DESSERTS! Two at every meal, plus like four desserts during one "snack", not to mention brunch and high tea. Will and Dawn definitely puting the high in high tea.

There was one thing Will and Dawn didn't like: steak tartare. We can all guess that Will 100% thought it was steak with tartar sauce on the side. Of course, because it's Will, he can't admit he made a mistake. No. You see, what happened was Will FORGOT that he didn't like steak tartare. What he remembered was that he liked it, but the opposite was true. What? I put more miles than are on the Yeller Jeep just trying to follow that bullshit story. Seriously, during the whole cruise they somehow came off like even bigger hillbillies. I didn't think that was possible.

Will and Dawn are addicted to cruising. It's not the cruise, it's the easy access to food. There's no food in their house and Dawn doesn't have to clean their stateroom. It's the convenience they love.

However, it turns out the gorging on salt, fat and sugar doesn't love them back. Will vaguely announced during a lie-stream that he has high blood pressure. His BP got up to 190(!!). We know you vape. Are you on cocaine, too? For the sake of his BP, the doctor probably wrote Will a note: "No more dry humping statues of Dwayne Johnson."

If Dawn is a toddler, then Will is a teenager. He has no impulse control, he lies and takes no responsibility for his actions. He wants to blame the cruise. He wants to blame "southern cookin". The truth is he happily gorged for the last 8 years. "You don't make friends with salad" "Nobody wants to see us eat healthy". He has stuffed his face like he was still 16. That was 40 years ago. Will says "social media has been weaponized". What's been weaponized is his plate. That's why his body attacked him.

Will is talking about five more cruises in the future. He's not going to eat any less.
As usual he blames everything but himself. Whenever he goes back to "eating healthy", Will always says "chicken breast and vegetables". I don't believe him for a second. It's the only healthy food he knows. That's why he says it. Will and Dawn are grown adults who have no life skills.

Well, except for being a big automotive executive. Yes, Will, the bad kid who skipped classes smoking cigarettes and was constantly suspended was the best candidate out of high school with no business degree to be put in charge of a factory? One of two things: 1. he's lying. 2. It's some nepo baby bullshit. Which may be true because Will said he got out when the factory was sold to a "glomerate" and other "subdaries". A "glomerate" sounds like a Dr Seuss character. "Dr Seuss's The Glomerate That Ate Detroit (actually Brown City)". I'm guessing "subdairies" are small dairies? Why would a small dairy get into the automotive plastic industry? "Old, McDonald had a sub-dairy...E-I-E-I-O. And on this subdairy he had a glomerate. E-I-E-I-O. With a stromboli here. And no fingers there. E-I-E-I-O!" Will is such a fraud. Is his audience really this dumb? It seems like it wasn't that many years ago when people would question obvious lies and bullshit and not just accept it at face value. I weep for humanity.

Also, Will went to college (he didn't). DECA isn't college. It's a high school program. He's also a tough guy. He waved his "piece" at other drivers. He's from Detroit where you "drive it like you stole it". Same with Dawn. She apparently flipped someone off in traffic the other day. And their stans believe she's sweet? She's even admitted to hitting Will. That's exactly toddler behavior. She's a 51-year-old woman. Will says they drive crazy in every town, giving Atlanta as an example of a scary city to drive. Why Atlanta? Hmmm. I wonder why he'd choose to highlight the population of Atlanta as being scary? Can you think of a reason?

In four weeks since they've been home, YITS produced six whole videos. They went to the new Dolly Parton experience. You could really see Dawn's weight loss as she sat on a swing. Her thighs could be another Smoky Mountain range: Mt Le bleep. (sorry if you don't like the C-word). They also ate a bunch of stuff at Anakeesta, followed by the predictable walk through Gatlinburg and then eating at "El Camino VEE-HO", weeks after Ryan AIOT had already been there twice. Will was down right orgasmic over the "lava bowl" that Dawn ordered, better known to most people as "molcajete". If, just days after being told by the doctor to improve his diet, he has that little self control, I, sadly, don't like his odds for success.

Will doesn't know healthy food. He said on his next road trip he's going to pack lunch meat. Those sulfates will help the ol' blood pressure.

For the last nine months, Will has lied and said they were still walking (they weren't). From about last September to this January, he lied and said they were still dieting and losing weight (they weren't). We heard the same lie last Sunday about "chicken breast and vegetables". Since they returned from their New Year's cruise, the word diet has been obviously non-existent. Will and Dawn gained back the little they lost and found some more. They're huge right now. Will, you are a grifter and very dishonest person, but that doesn't mean me or anyone here wants to see you pass away too young. We'd like to see you exercise and exercise self discipline.

Ryan AIOT got his silver play button award from YouTube for surpassing 100,00 subscribers. Good for him and his family. Ryan earned it. He covers The Smokies like a reporter: he has sources, he makes contacts, he follows up, he's clearly on a lot of local media lists. It's busy, but not impossible. Will could have done this. Instead YITS is still stuck in the mid 90K range. Where the channel has been for about a year now. If you remember, Will predicted they'd be at 100K by now. Well they're not. Quite frankly, they don't deserve to be over 100K sus-scribers. At some point it will happen, but this lag should be a teaching point for Will. "We're an experience channel," Will likes to say. Really? Then why do you show prices and menus? Why do people ask questions on livestreams? Granted, you never have specific answers. Ryan does. The Smokies have passed Will by. The Yankee in the South channel isn't about The Smokies or travel or cruising. It's strictly a vehicle for Will and Dawn to over eat. Did we need to see every first trip through the buffet even though Will admitted it was mostly the same every day? There are very few YITS vidoes that don't revolve around or include eating "a lil lunch" or dinner. It's a mukbang channel. Will is going to have to make a choice, either the channel and his lifestyle changes or he's going to eat himself to death. Unfortunately, being an adult isn't all carnival food and all-you-can-eat-buffets. Will tried to blame the HAL cruise for his high BP. Dude, it's the last 8 years of stuffing your face with gas station pizza and Mtn Lightn. Will's done it for so long, he sees his eating and his weight as completely normal. Over the last eight years, he's developed and given into some very bad habits. He thought he had it all figured out. It turns out he doesn't. I'm not sure he has the willpower (no pun intended). I know damn well he doesn't have the skills. He can lie to us and his stans all he wants. He can even lie to his doctor. But he can't lie to his body. His body is tired of his bullshit. Will, it's long past time to grow up and put the fork down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's an honor to have my suggestion chosen as the new thread title. The real kudos go to @Its Got Flavur, though, for the genius summaries time and time again!

Here we go Tattlers, buckle up, this could be a wild ride!
---
-----
Dolly launched her own line of wines today. Will BibleBangerWilly and DingDong partake? Or will they play up to their holy-rollers and abstain?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I found this to be appropriate 😉
Screenshot_20240606-131427_Facebook.jpg

---
Congratulations to our awesome friend @Nate's Top Button for the genius thread title. Very clever. Chef's kiss. Better than Baked Alaska. Did you know that Baked Alaska is merengue? And don't get me started on steak tartare. More on that later....

Before we get into it, I gotta say that this corner of Tattle may not be the biggest, but it's definitely one of if not the funniest, most clever area on Tattle. Love you guys.

So with that, let's check in with Will and Dawn. Did they finally commit to a local church after 14 years in The Smokies? No? Oh. Did they decide to spend some of their vast free time volunteering to help the truly underprivileged? No? Oh. What did they do?

Oh, right! DAWN GOT CAUGHT VAPING!! She was walking ahead in Vancouver, BC and we saw her with her hand on her mouth and then she tried to put something in her pocket. Seriously, it explains so much: why she waddles ahead, is always tired, confused, barely verbal and the specifically placed burn marks below her mouth. It all makes sense. Dawn is high most of the time and there's no way Will doesn't partake as well. Thanks to @gilly31 for the sharp eyes.

On the Wednesday Lie-stream Will said some of the parody channels make accusations they can't prove. I'm guessing he's talking about Dawn's vape.

It's like Dawn don't care about nothing man...
Puff another vape...
ooohh
la da da da la da da la la da da

I was gonna end the video until I got high
I was gonna think of scenarios but then I got high
My birth date on my plane ticket messed up and I know why (why man?)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I went to Alaska, Juneau after I got high
I ate all the bacon and 20 desserts because I got high (uh uh la la da da)
Three weeks off hiding at home. I know why (why man?) (hey hey)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
Apologies to Afroman.

Somehow Will and Dawn went to Alaska, plus spent thousands of dollars on excursions. By my estimation, they spent around 7,500. Maybe more, maybe less. Can't get rid of the crappy truck in their yard or even maintain their yard, but they can go on a cruise. Can't fix their roof, but they can go on a cruise. Took weeks to fix the 300. I could go on. You could go on. But The 300 can't. Zing! (Update: it's apparently fixed after Will hit a pot hole and damaged the radiator. How fast was he going? tit.)
Where is the money coming from? Obviously, daddy paid for Will's house. They have very few fixed costs relative to most people. Will says he has insurance. Funny how he never mentions Dawn on the policy. Some have speculated disability money others have speculated some sort of annuity from a car accident. Still, Will padded the tit out of his videos and stuck in unskippable ads. So clearly, he needed YouTube cash to cover as much as possible. You'd think a financial genius like Will wouldn't need to maximize YouTube cash, but here we are.

Will and Dawn were disappointed there wasn't any nightlife on an Alaska Cruise: no silent disco or bars open late. What? Will, you don't drink. The last time you filmed a silent disco, you didn't recognize Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA", the most basic popular song that has been everywhere for the last - what? - 15 years. Sorry there was no current music like RUN-DMC, Kid Rock or Alice Cooper. Will and Dawn even suggested that Holland America play rap music by the pool. WTF?!? Here's a hint: the women wearing big sunglasses and chunky necklaces on HAL aren't going to lay down any fat beats. Will thinks Holland America is a ship full of rappin' grannies.

Speaking of fat beats, did you know Will hardly ate any bacon on the cruise? Yeah. As long as you don't count every breakfast and brunches during sea days. Other than like 10 plates (and those are the ones we saw) none at all. Not to mention the one sea day where they literally ate 20 DESSERTS! Two at every meal, plus like four desserts during one "snack", not to mention brunch and high tea. Will and Dawn definitely puting the high in high tea.

There was one thing Will and Dawn didn't like: steak tartare. We can all guess that Will 100% thought it was steak with tartar sauce on the side. Of course, because it's Will, he can't admit he made a mistake. No. You see, what happened was Will FORGOT that he didn't like steak tartare. What he remembered was that he liked it, but the opposite was true. What? I put more miles than are on the Yeller Jeep just trying to follow that bullshit story. Seriously, during the whole cruise they somehow came off like even bigger hillbillies. I didn't think that was possible.

Will and Dawn are addicted to cruising. It's not the cruise, it's the easy access to food. There's no food in their house and Dawn doesn't have to clean their stateroom. It's the convenience they love.

However, it turns out the gorging on salt, fat and sugar doesn't love them back. Will vaguely announced during a lie-stream that he has high blood pressure. His BP got up to 190(!!). We know you vape. Are you on cocaine, too? For the sake of his BP, the doctor probably wrote Will a note: "No more dry humping statues of Dwayne Johnson."

If Dawn is a toddler, then Will is a teenager. He has no impulse control, he lies and takes no responsibility for his actions. He wants to blame the cruise. He wants to blame "southern cookin". The truth is he happily gorged for the last 8 years. "You don't make friends with salad" "Nobody wants to see us eat healthy". He has stuffed his face like he was still 16. That was 40 years ago. Will says "social media has been weaponized". What's been weaponized is his plate. That's why his body attacked him.

Will is talking about five more cruises in the future. He's not going to eat any less.
As usual he blames everything but himself. Whenever he goes back to "eating healthy", Will always says "chicken breast and vegetables". I don't believe him for a second. It's the only healthy food he knows. That's why he says it. Will and Dawn are grown adults who have no life skills.

Well, except for being a big automotive executive. Yes, Will, the bad kid who skipped classes smoking cigarettes and was constantly suspended was the best candidate out of high school with no business degree to be put in charge of a factory? One of two things: 1. he's lying. 2. It's some nepo baby bullshit. Which may be true because Will said he got out when the factory was sold to a "glomerate" and other "subdaries". A "glomerate" sounds like a Dr Seuss character. "Dr Seuss's The Glomerate That Ate Detroit (actually Brown City)". I'm guessing "subdairies" are small dairies? Why would a small dairy get into the automotive plastic industry? "Old, McDonald had a sub-dairy...E-I-E-I-O. And on this subdairy he had a glomerate. E-I-E-I-O. With a stromboli here. And no fingers there. E-I-E-I-O!" Will is such a fraud. Is his audience really this dumb? It seems like it wasn't that many years ago when people would question obvious lies and bullshit and not just accept it at face value. I weep for humanity.

Also, Will went to college (he didn't). DECA isn't college. It's a high school program. He's also a tough guy. He waved his "piece" at other drivers. He's from Detroit where you "drive it like you stole it". Same with Dawn. She apparently flipped someone off in traffic the other day. And their stans believe she's sweet? She's even admitted to hitting Will. That's exactly toddler behavior. She's a 51-year-old woman. Will says they drive crazy in every town, giving Atlanta as an example of a scary city to drive. Why Atlanta? Hmmm. I wonder why he'd choose to highlight the population of Atlanta as being scary? Can you think of a reason?

In four weeks since they've been home, YITS produced six whole videos. They went to the new Dolly Parton experience. You could really see Dawn's weight loss as she sat on a swing. Her thighs could be another Smoky Mountain range: Mt Le bleep. (sorry if you don't like the C-word). They also ate a bunch of stuff at Anakeesta, followed by the predictable walk through Gatlinburg and then eating at "El Camino VEE-HO", weeks after Ryan AIOT had already been there twice. Will was down right orgasmic over the "lava bowl" that Dawn ordered, better known to most people as "molcajete". If, just days after being told by the doctor to improve his diet, he has that little self control, I, sadly, don't like his odds for success.

Will doesn't know healthy food. He said on his next road trip he's going to pack lunch meat. Those sulfates will help the ol' blood pressure.

For the last nine months, Will has lied and said they were still walking (they weren't). From about last September to this January, he lied and said they were still dieting and losing weight (they weren't). We heard the same lie last Sunday about "chicken breast and vegetables". Since they returned from their New Year's cruise, the word diet has been obviously non-existent. Will and Dawn gained back the little they lost and found some more. They're huge right now. Will, you are a grifter and very dishonest person, but that doesn't mean me or anyone here wants to see you pass away too young. We'd like to see you exercise and exercise self discipline.

Ryan AIOT got his silver play button award from YouTube for surpassing 100,00 subscribers. Good for him and his family. Ryan earned it. He covers The Smokies like a reporter: he has sources, he makes contacts, he follows up, he's clearly on a lot of local media lists. It's busy, but not impossible. Will could have done this. Instead YITS is still stuck in the mid 90K range. Where the channel has been for about a year now. If you remember, Will predicted they'd be at 100K by now. Well they're not. Quite frankly, they don't deserve to be over 100K sus-scribers. At some point it will happen, but this lag should be a teaching point for Will. "We're an experience channel," Will likes to say. Really? Then why do you show prices and menus? Why do people ask questions on livestreams? Granted, you never have specific answers. Ryan does. The Smokies have passed Will by. The Yankee in the South channel isn't about The Smokies or travel or cruising. It's strictly a vehicle for Will and Dawn to over eat. Did we need to see every first trip through the buffet even though Will admitted it was mostly the same every day? There are very few YITS vidoes that don't revolve around or include eating "a lil lunch" or dinner. It's a mukbang channel. Will is going to have to make a choice, either the channel and his lifestyle changes or he's going to eat himself to death. Unfortunately, being an adult isn't all carnival food and all-you-can-eat-buffets. Will tried to blame the HAL cruise for his high BP. Dude, it's the last 8 years of stuffing your face with gas station pizza and Mtn Lightn. Will's done it for so long, he sees his eating and his weight as completely normal. Over the last eight years, he's developed and given into some very bad habits. He thought he had it all figured out. It turns out he doesn't. I'm not sure he has the willpower (no pun intended). I know damn well he doesn't have the skills. He can lie to us and his stans all he wants. He can even lie to his doctor. But he can't lie to his body. His body is tired of his bullshit. Will, it's long past time to grow up and put the fork down.
This may be the beat recap yet.....Bravo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The amount of comments on the lie stream of people who think they are commenting in the live chat is worrying!! What's worse they are doing it while the lie stream is live!

I guess in someways it very revealing of the type of 'suscriber' they have!

Will's chat about soda, how he has cut right back and how he's hoping he will be able to get off it completely. It's soda not drugs Will! i don't understand why he can just stop! He is talking like he is genuinely fighting an addiction.

i also can't help noticing how much more switched on and lucid Dawn seems now Will is 'unwell'. i get the feeling Dawn really did want to cut weight and get healthy and was enjoying trying but Will dragged her down and now he HAS to do something she is excited to get started!

everything he has wrong, blood pressure, thyroid etc are all caused by his lifestyle choices. He eats like there is no tomorrow and his thyroid has become under active due to his under active life.

i hope this has given him a real wake up call cause if he doesn't make some major changes he's not got long left. A heart attack or stroke is fast approaching!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The amount of comments on the lie stream of people who think they are commenting in the live chat is worrying!! What's worse they are doing it while the lie stream is live!

I guess in someways it very revealing of the type of 'suscriber' they have!

Will's chat about soda, how he has cut right back and how he's hoping he will be able to get off it completely. It's soda not drugs Will! i don't understand why he can just stop! He is talking like he is genuinely fighting an addiction.

i also can't help noticing how much more switched on and lucid Dawn seems now Will is 'unwell'. i get the feeling Dawn really did want to cut weight and get healthy and was enjoying trying but Will dragged her down and now he HAS to do something she is excited to get started!

everything he has wrong, blood pressure, thyroid etc are all caused by his lifestyle choices. He eats like there is no tomorrow and his thyroid has become under active due to his under active life.

i hope this has given him a real wake up call cause if he doesn't make some major changes he's not got long left. A heart attack or stroke is fast approaching!
His soda addiction is real. He has blamed his headaches on cutting back for months. Cutting back isn't/wasn't the cause, it has always been hus HBP.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His soda addiction is real. He has blamed his headaches on cutting back for months. Cutting back isn't/wasn't the cause, it has always been hus HBP.
i honestly never knew that it can be a genuine addiction. I live in Glasgow, Scotland and here it's just not a thing!

We actually have a sugar tax on soda here. So say you buy a Coke you would pay a higher price than you would a coke Zero or sugar free alternative. In a lot of our restaurants here you can't actually get soda with full sugar, its only sugar free available. Also in the uk our sodas are made different as the high fructose corn syrup is not used in the uk production. Even our Fanta Orange doesn't have the colouring of the US version.

Sounds crazy but when i visit US every year i get excited to have a proper 'full fat' coke! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will is only fooling himself if he thinks cutting bayak on salt is his ONLY problem. Nothing will change until they fix their kitchen and actually start cooking 3 healthy meals at home a day. And I don't mean merely chicken breast and saylids as Will thinks. The over-eating out every day of processed junky fast-food is killing them as much as their soda and salt addictions. And stop using your food reviews and cruises as an excuse to gorge yourselves silly. Even better, make healthy food reviews which people do want to see. Show people how they can find and make healthy food choices in the Smokys and on a cruise ship.
Get a better trusted app like MyFitnesspal or LoseIt and go back to counting your calories and your steps...but do it for real this time more than 2 days without lying to yourself and everyone every single day. It's gotta be a lifestyle change forever.

Last edited:
Not wishing the worst on WiLLL, but what in the world would Dawn do if something happened to him? Even if he just landed in the hospital, how would she function without him telling her what to say, what to do and when to do it?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not wishing the worst on WiLLL, but what in the world would Dawn do if something happened to him? Even if he just landed in the hospital, how would she function without him telling her what to say, what to do and when to do it?
No doubt, she would have to crawl bayak to Michigan. The puppet can't function without the puppeteer's hand up her ass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i honestly never knew that it can be a genuine addiction. I live in Glasgow, Scotland and here it's just not a thing!

We actually have a sugar tax on soda here. So say you buy a Coke you would pay a higher price than you would a coke Zero or sugar free alternative. In a lot of our restaurants here you can't actually get soda with full sugar, its only sugar free available. Also in the uk our sodas are made different as the high fructose corn syrup is not used in the uk production. Even our Fanta Orange doesn't have the colouring of the US version.

Sounds crazy but when i visit US every year i get excited to have a proper 'full fat' coke! 😂
We have a handful of cities that have implemented a sugar tax. They found that it has curtailed consumption in a few places but not all. I wish we would get rid of fake sugar in things as well as food dyes.

We have a handful of cities that have implemented a sugar tax. They found that it has curtailed consumption in a few places but not all. I wish we would get rid of fake sugar in things as well as food dyes.
I agree !! The FDA is not looking out for our health !! That is why you have to do it yourself and can’t see YITS doing so. They need a complete diet overhaul.

• Heart
She wouldn't! I don't think she has her name on anything but an old jeep. I'm sure the wizard of the Smokys doesn't have life insurance or even a will. She wouldn't know how to handle a medical emergency or even be capable of making a medical decision for him. "Mrs. Grace we suggest you pull the plug on your husband, what would you like to do?" " I don't know it depends on what you like"

• Haha
Chicago has a 3% soda tax regardless of its sugar content. That's on top of the regular 10% sales tax.

Reactions: 8
No way cheap ass Will has life insurance and good luck getting anything reasonable now at his age & with his health conditions. Honestly, he couldn’t care less about providing for Dawn if he dies first. Dawn would be back with 420 in a hot minute if Will wasn’t around

The Sloppy Hog?!? Are you fuckin kidding me?!? Granted Will had a chicken sandwich with cold-slaw. Dawn got a half-pound burger and then a fried pie with ice cream. Will wasn't going to have any then he decided to have a bite and then another bite. I know you're shocked. Suddenly that was the end of the video. I'm willing to bet that Will had more after he shut the camera off.

And what a great partner Dawn is. Way to be super clueless to what your husband is going through. She ate a double burger and then a fried pie and ice cream. That's why I don't think she has health insurance. She eats just as badly as Will. Does she think she's perfectly healthy? It hasn't occurred to her that maybe they should both make some changes?

Seriously. duck them. If they don't care about their health, why should I?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There's a new video today. I was already miserable today, so I watched it.

My thoughts and impressions (beyond wondering why I decided to torture myself):
*The video started, for me, immediately with ads that I could only skip after 20 seconds.
*For the thumbnail they used a photo of themselves from the Alaska cruise even though they are "in beautiful Wears Valley."
*Dawn is seen often with her mouth hanging open (maybe to catch flies?) and looks to be zoned out.
*Somebody, presumably Will, is videoing while driving.
*At 2 minutes and 39 seconds into the video he's made reference to food three times already.
*Multiple words mispronounced
*Filming at shops while loving, touching, and squeezing (sorry, I've been listening to Steve Perry/Journey quite a bit this week) the merchandise.
*What's in Dawn's purse?
*Six-minutes into the video and there are more ads.
*I'm going to re-watch it and count how often he says "cool" and "unique" and "antique".
*Finally! There was a shop that didn't allow filming.
*9:50, straight from the horses mouth, "And the real reason why we came to Wears Valley today is because we heard so much about this Sloppy Hog burger joint ... see what it's about."

I'll watch the rest in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The picture in the thumbnail, that was taken during the cruise, he’s used 7 times in the last three weeks. There used to be a show called “What Not to Wear” with Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. I would have paid good money to get Will & Dawn on there (with apologies to Stacy & Clinton)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was there a bug (mosquito 🦟) on the ice cream? Why does Willl get the first bite of Dawn's dessert? If it was a bug, I hope Willl ate it.

• Haha