Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2D48E7BC-A1C5-4FE0-B2CF-2309FBDEE89F.jpeg

lori stop
---
44C8700D-A45C-4BC1-94AC-993BCA1A6104.jpeg

dawn creamed her jeans
---
2ECF760F-201C-4F76-9297-A943BB67B5AF.jpeg

“This is a family channel”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Maybe Will isn't as creatively-bankrupt as I thought. There was no way I could have ever predicted seeing Will on a stripper pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was hoping when I saw where Adam was in town that he would NOT run into these buffoons. I wonder if it was planned or by accident. I haven’t watched it yet. Now the Gatlinburg Hussey will be out stalking him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What would you lay the odds at for willys next video, will he have Adam in the thumbnail to create clickbait????

• Sick
What would you lay the odds at for willys next video, will he have Adam in the thumbnail to create clickbait????
A new one is just now available. I’m sure he couldn’t wait to post it because we all know Adam is in it.

• Sick
My wife doesn't think it's a coincidence that both Will and Dawn were wearing Disney clothes for ATW's visit this weekend. She thinks they both wore Disney because of Adam the Woo.

Dawn was done with the Rod Run. She wasn't going to come back this year. Adam comes to town and Dawn is waddling all over the parkway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn running over to Adam to kiss him when Will was on the bus.
The end of YITS video was so cringe it hurt. He didn’t want the video to end and Adam was like “ok let’s wrap it up”
I do love the way Adam really listens to Dawn and looks her in the eyes when she talks. It’s oddly romantic. I mean it’s probably the most romance she’s gotten since Adam was in town last…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Today I had an amazing opportunity I wanted to share with you all.

Many of us are in so deep at this point that we are numb to this channel. But today I had a friend from out of town watch a few random YITS videos with fresh eyes.

His comment was this: "The woman(dong), is so stupid she is actually fascinating." He asked if she was drugged and I said I did not believe so but it is possible.

Regarding Willy: "It looks like his body is about to explode, he is fat everywhere. How is he still alive" For which I responded that none of us really understood the answer to that question.

After three videos he said he had had enough and asked what is wrong with me. For which I had no explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dawn running over to Adam to kiss him when Will was on the bus.
The end of YITS video was so cringe it hurt. He didn’t want the video to end and Adam was like “ok let’s wrap it up”
I do love the way Adam really listens to Dawn and looks her in the eyes when she talks. It’s oddly romantic. I mean it’s probably the most romance she’s gotten since Adam was in town last…
I noticed that. And he actually talks to her and not at her. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so that, not even Will. In fact I think he paid more attention to her than him. He even encouraged her to talk. I'm
not really familiar with ATW, but that seems really kind of him.

"I'm probably like the worst YouTuber ever". Yes you are, Will.

I can't believe the end of the video was just Will documenting that he had a conversation with Adam (who paid more attention to Dawn).

Reactions: 19
I noticed that. And he actually talks to her and not at her. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so that, not even Will. In fact I think he paid more attention to her than him. He even encouraged her to talk. I'm
not really familiar with ATW, but that seems really kind of him.
I have a love/hate relationship with Adam but I have to give him credit that he show so much compassion for Dawn and really tries to engage with her.
I don't like Dawn's personality at all, but I do think Adam shows her respect and kindness that is lacking from Will.

Reactions: 17
I have a love/hate relationship with Adam but I have to give him credit that he show so much compassion for Dawn and really tries to engage with her.
I don't like Dawn's personality at all, but I do think Adam shows her respect and kindness that is lacking from Will.
And I think that makes Willy jealous. HE wants to be the object of ATW's attention. So the big buffoon acts like a fool to get his idol's approval.

Reactions: 14
We are in gatlinburg right now and who is aimlessly roaming the streets? Hussey. It’s like he is stalking Adam. Hope he bailed out of town!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So glad the stupid ass Rod Run (aka Tennessee's largest classic used car sale promoted by one of the largest group of inbred Trumptards and attended by likewise minded idiots on motorized scooters who drive huge loud coal rollers) is over. I enjoy classic cars but never in a million years would you see me there during a Rod Run.
ThriftyUnnaturalAracari-max-1mb.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LMAO @ 1:43:43 Fat Ass Dawn was done walking waddling around aimlessly at the stupid Rod Run and tried strong-arming a ride back from 2 drunk Georgia rednecks in a mini General Lee. :LOL: You can't make this tit up!
Who the actual duck does this? So damn entitled! Surprised she didn't exclaim, don't you Duke boys know-en who I am?!?!
"I want a ride!...Who's car is this?....You gonna give us a ride?!....My feet hurt......My feet hurt......We've been walking all day...You gonna give me a ride?!?"
You 2 smelly hippos couldn't even fit in that car!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.