Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixelDust

Chatty Member
I was hoping when I saw where Adam was in town that he would NOT run into these buffoons. I wonder if it was planned or by accident. I haven’t watched it yet. Now the Gatlinburg Hussey will be out stalking him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

C-Diddy Dawg

So in the livestream last night, I think Jim got put in timeout for asking about the white pickup and the comment was quickly deleted. So I then commented when Jim asked why he was put in timeout, I said I think it was because of your comment about the white truck. At that point dong put me in a 5 minute timeout. As soon as I came out of timeout, I said why did I get put in timeout for? All I did was tell Jim he got put in timeout for the white truck comment. At that point, willy yelled at me directly, calling me by name, saying that's enough, we aren't talking about that subject anymore. Wow, he gets really sore about that POS white truck in his backyard.
Please tell me you have a time stamp for this and the video is still up. :ROFLMAO:

PixelDust

Chatty Member
They are live for your enjoyment. I have a dinner to go to so I’ll miss it. Enjoy all the BS 😁

KingLlama

Chatty Member
They'll "retire" in the same way that every K-mart employee "retired" over the past few years.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I remember seeing someone in the chat Sunday asking if the used the Biltmore passes they sent and Willy responded with something like " I need to get ahold of you " and he had that shit eaten grin like I wish you hadn't asked that in the live chat. Anyone else seen this ?
Biltomore doesn't allow you to film and it's expensive to go there and grab a bite or anything. Besides, too much cultural history for these two morons to appreciate.

A bit off topic , but JTC has a banger of a sob story video out where he reveals his new tattoo because of it. 🤦🏼‍♂️
---
good grief , I looked her up and I feel like I need a bath in Clorox with a swig of Lysol. Nasty !!
I got through about 8 minutes of JTC's bitching and whining and was done. Didn't see the new tattoo but it should say "whiney bitch". Maybe Will is working on his own sob story video too? He can get a tattoo as well and make a series of vlogs about it.
R (28).jpeg

Willsaprick

VIP Member
What would you lay the odds at for willys next video, will he have Adam in the thumbnail to create clickbait????

• Sick

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
AIOT said all along it was gonna be Jason Aldeen's bar that they're building, while Willy was spreading lies that it was changed to Miranda Lambert's. Will doesn't know-en anything about the area anymore and just makes up shit. AIOT has all the real news.
---

Luckily there was traffic. Willy can't afford Mellow Mushroom anymore for his idol. He can only do pole dances for him on the short bus.
Not sure why Adam always goes to MM anyway, it's terrible pizza.
And it’s not like he can’t get MM in Orlando. Why not try something different that you can’t get at home?

• Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I’m betting he blames his mispronunciation on the server saying it incorrectly. He thought it was wrong, but he just went with it. I also bet he left her a $2 tip. A dollar more than normal because it was a “romantic” place.
But Will says he sometimes leaves "up to a 50% tip". Right.

• Haha

carmel0798

VIP Member
It all started around 1:30:00 in on the livestream, between 1:35:00 and 1:36:00, willy asked what about the white truck and why was I obsessed with the white truck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are the two biggest idiots on youtube.
Did he take this livestream down? Can’t find it

C-Diddy Dawg

Smokies Plus (formerly All About the Smokies), did an interesting video on the Gatlinburg Hussy.

I honestly haven't followed this guy except for what is said here. This my be unpopular around here, but I thought he came off very humble and real. Unlike ol' Willie.

• Sad
  • Sick