Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixelDust

Chatty Member
Smokies Plus (formerly All About the Smokies), did an interesting video on the Gatlinburg Hussy.

I honestly haven't followed this guy except for what is said here. This my be unpopular around here, but I thought he came off very humble and real. Unlike ol' Willie.
At first he seemed to be OK but now since he’s unemployed he’s really pushing trying to be a famous YouTuber. Always wanting to film with other established ones to gain more viewers. How much more of Gatlinburg can you film since that’s all he seems to do.
I see YITS went to Dollywood before the flower and food opening. I’m guessing trying to get one up on AIOT but Ryan was out filming the newest restaurant Freddy’s. They must not care for it.
As for CATS they probably still talk to them but slacked off on the filming since the New Years disaster. I’m sure they will pop up a video this week. Most likely a parking lot.

Reactions: 8

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Does Will even know that it's Easter? I'd love for someone in the livestream to say, "Happy birthday, Jesus!" just to see if he'd say it back.

ATW approves of AIOT?!? How did that happen? AIOT didn't buy one tshirt. I'll bet Ryan never stalked Adam, nor copied his video style or his wife never got dressed up especially for ATW and flirted with him on camera.
---
Nice distillery picture for Easter.

WWKD?
What Would Jesus Drink?
Screenshot_20230409-142656.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

carmel0798

VIP Member
I like Publix and shop there regularly, I highly doubt they would do anything about it. I had an incident were this old couple were buying grapes. They took out grapes from every bag available and put them in the guys shirt (he was holding the bottom up to make a place to hold them). They would basically fondle each grape to decide which ones to buy and put the others back in the bags. The produce guy was there and I said something to him and his response was that's why you need to wash your produce....wtaf???
I am shocked he responded that way. I would have complained to management. It is ridiculous the amount on online testing all employees take at Publix and I can guarantee it covers washing produce. My husband said he had to take tests about meat temperatures and he does not work in the meat department.

PixelDust

Chatty Member
New video is out and it’s not a parking lot one. They went to Anakeesta. Just saw a sec of it. Dong was high up on red couch. Might be covered with flowers. That’s as far as I got. Priorities first. Called dinner 😊 looks like they getting their steps in. All that rod run walking, Dollywood and now this. 😳

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dong hates smoked meat and the smoke flavor yet Will keeps giving her tastes of his bbq platter...

Also Will said it was $20 but it was $27 what are the odds he complained about it despite his inability to read.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Now that Will is back home he's like a ship without a rudder. He's just wandering around filming whatever is in front of him. He has no plans or direction for his channel. He provides no useful information whatsoever. He's out of ideals.
💯
This latest Gatlinburg video is not very popular and it shouldn't be. YITS usually gets about a thousand views an hour the first day. He's a few thousand behind. People can see that he doesn't care.

Will sees himself as too big for area. The Smokies are now where he fills time between international and other trips. He doesn't want to do The Smokies. He wants bright lights/big city. Unfortunately that's not what his fanbase likes. They like The Smokies and don't like big, liberal cities.

He's upset his Ulta patriotic stans. The good news is that those people are loyal and passionate. The bad news is that they can turn that passion into anger towards you, as Will experienced.

I think Will is at a critical point right now. He can either step up his game, plan ahead, and try to out hustle Ryan or he can chase international travel and risk losing a good chunk of his audience. He's obviously trying to follow ATW who left the Disney vlogger space when it got so crowded. The difference is that ATW has a level of authenticity and reading comprehension.

This is going to be an interesting few months. Will's content is going to be boring as shit, but it will be interesting to see how much of his loyal audience notices and stops watching.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
No doubt. You will see Will in the dining room at night with his red sleeveless shirt and a beat up cap and Dawn will be wearing that tight black thing that I guess is supposed to be a dress.
I like to call that dress her sausage dress....she looks like she's in a sausage casing. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
So are these the new glasses in the latest slog? Willys still don't sit right and dong picked out some ugly looks frames. The ones she showed while at the eye doctor were cute...for her.

ArielC

Chatty Member
I like Publix and shop there regularly, I highly doubt they would do anything about it. I had an incident were this old couple were buying grapes. They took out grapes from every bag available and put them in the guys shirt (he was holding the bottom up to make a place to hold them). They would basically fondle each grape to decide which ones to buy and put the others back in the bags. The produce guy was there and I said something to him and his response was that's why you need to wash your produce....wtaf???
I'm not sure one produce guy represents an entire company.

DidYouSeeThat

I’m betting he blames his mispronunciation on the server saying it incorrectly. He thought it was wrong, but he just went with it. I also bet he left her a $2 tip. A dollar more than normal because it was a “romantic” place.

• Haha
  • Heart