Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Holy shit!

AIOT in the chat talks about the media event at Dollywood. WILL SAYS HE DIDN'T GET THE EMAIL!!!!

It's confirmed! Dollywood didn't invite YITS! That's very telling. Dollywood is not happy with YITS for something.

In a related note, Will says they'll only be at Dollywood for a few hours until 3 p.m. Opening day. One of the biggest days of the YITS calendar and Will can't be bothered to put in a full day.

Yankee in the South #17: Workin' 1 to 3. What a way to make a livin'!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DisneyVloggerFails

As a joke around my family I started talking like Free Willy when he tries to fill out a sentence but is incapable of making words. I would say "thats a nice ketchup bottle.. YEaaa. ohhh yeaaaaaah. ... hmm. yeaaa"

But now I am unironically talking like that when I am not trying to. Help me. I flew too close to the sun. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Never gonna give YITS up. Never gonna let YITS down.

Someone sent Will and Dawn a Rick Astley joke card. It only took them about an hour to figure out that it was a joke. They didn't know Rick Astley or 'Rick rolling', the phenomenon that's been around for about 20 years.

YITS got up in arms about the national parks charging vloggers a permit user fee. Will whines about his rights being taken away. Like he's going to waddle up and storm the capital.

Someone named Josh accused YITS of being bad friends to CATS (He's right). Dawn wanted Josh to be 'pacific'. Will is such a big, brave man he deleted that part of the livestream.

Will is broke. His new thing is to drive around and call it content. The same barns and the same houses. Will pretends he's never seen them before, but we all have.

Will spent a week as a real estate prospector. Will can't believe how much real estate costs. He should see what things cost outside of poor areas.

Will thinks he's buying property when he wants to pay like $3 to get his deck built.

Will finally paid for medical insurance. He's trying to get everything done this year and then let it lapse for a few years. He's getting older and fatter. That's a big mistake.

Speaking of insurance, Dawn thinks a million dollar insurance policy costs a million dollars. Dawn is 50 years old.

Speaking of being 50, Dawn's birthday is coming up and guess what? Once again Will hasn't planned anything for Dawn's birthday. Sounds like Will is going to let his mom plan and pay for a multigenerational trip and then take all of the credit. It's Mindy planning Dawn's birthday and Will being an ass part 2.

Dawn says 'pasghetti'. Did I mention that she's 50?

A new, trendy place opened up with food, fun games and music. Will didn't pay for any of it. He stood around like an idiot. None of the young, pretty, employed customers recognized him.

Will loves history. He doesn't know the date of Pearl Harbor. He can't read. He can't write. He can't do math. But he thinks he knows history. Will is the embodiment of the Dunning-Krueger Effect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Will made a critical error going live this afternoon. Now he can’t lie and say he was invited to Dollywood but he had other commitments. Sucks to be you, Will.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This is all that is sticking in my head with the friends in low places tune 😂
Yankee In The South #17: Will’s Got Friends In No Places

• Haha
  • Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
This unseasonable warm weather is gonna spike the bug populations. Come summertime Willy will be bitching nonstop about all the horrible mosquitos and he'll use that as another excuse not to hike, bike, and camp. Gonna be a really lazy year on YITS.
All the early pollen is going to send his allergies into overdrive. Dong will be wiping her snotty nose all over her Columbian jacket.
---
My day was just made! AIOT just uploaded a video on the progress of big bear mountain. There are a lot of YouTubers at Dollywood filming the update. Anyone want to guess who wasn’t invited? Apparently Dollywood is onto these scammers! Oh my what a glorious day 🤣🤣🤣
OMG 😲 🤭 he was asked about a media day in today's live and he had no clue. This is a Christmas miracle ✨️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Furmingos

VIP Member
I'm seriously stunned. I know YITS are fat, lazy, stupid grifters, but I just figured that it was a necessary evil that Dollywood would have to invite them to events. Cost of doing business. YITS does have "suscribers". Dollywood wants to reach people and it doesn't cost anything to let YITS be part of media.

Will must have really pissed someone off. I want to know who, when and why. You'd think that it would be easier for Dollywood to not intentionally ignore YITS, but that's exactly what they did.

People here and on YouTube talk about how people in the Smokies hate YITS. I never thought it was a majority or anything substantial. Clearly, there's something to that.

I can't wait to watch Will change his tune and his tone on Dollywood, park ownership and Dolly Parton herself. Wow.
All my letters and emails to Dollywood's digital PR dept must have finally gotten read :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Giving up something for 40 days should be easy for Will and Dawn. They've both given up literacy, proper grooming, and honesty for 40 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
What a massive failure by Will again. His livestream never started and his fans were left dumbfounded. The event was already over before most of them realized it hadn't started yet because they were relying on Will and Dong.
And YITS relies on their “susscribers“ being too stupid to realize what’s going on. Ryan will have his video up before Will even notices his livestream didn’t work.

• Wow

Furmingos

VIP Member
Years ago Dollywood PR wasn't too choosey about who they let on the guest lists, because there just weren't many Youtubers in the Smokeys; just a handful. Now that there's plenty trying to make a living at it, they're being much more selective. It's not just about subscriber count anymore. Professionalism in their content and appearance means something now. They don't want those 2 idiotic slovenly cows representing their product anymore. Free Willy never produced a quality video for any Dollywood event in all these years. He merely haphazardly filmed and poorly edited some stuff, but he was really there just to stuff his gills and both their pockets with the free lunch. And now they're both too fat to even ride the coasters, let alone film and promote them. Kudos to Dollywood for finally dumping these two useless moochers! 👏 DW might as well just give AIOT exclusive access and put him on the payroll with his daughter, His content and editing is lightyears better than Will could ever dream of matching.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Watching the Madame Too-Sods video. How embarrassing for them!
---
Now we're watching the Ham n' Goody's video. Dawn tasted the Macadamia cookie and got the giggles when she said "I said nuts!" Grow up!

There's no way CheapskateWilly paid for that meal. $6 for the slice of carrot cake and $1.25 for each cookie. Plus they got cokes which is a good indicator that he didn't pay out of pocket.

Last edited:
  • Haha