Yankee in the South #14 They are so predictable, we made a YITS BINGO card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, someone really did make a Yankee in the South BINGO card.

@Furmingos gets the credit.

Will is so predictable that you can play BINGO while watching a YITS Livestream.

The latest lies from Will:
- He showers once a day.
- Dawn showers twice a day.
- That is when she's not waving her socks in Will's face because she's a toddler.
- Will is always super busy. Doing what? Nobody knows. He posts a few videos a week. After that, his house is a mess, his lawn is a mess, his deck is falling apart and it sounds like he's not going to pay for insurance because it's too expensive. - - Did I mention that he wants to plan a cruise?
- At the end of the year Will is going to take a poll to see what viewers want him to do. He did the same thing last summer, but those ideas were too expensive.
- Did I mention that Will wants to plan a cruise?

As we look ahead to 2023, we can look forward to more fatty foods, more mispronounced words and the same three Columbia t-shirts.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Will is so predictable that you can play BINGO while watching a YITS Livestream.

The latest lies from Will:
- He showers once a day.
- Dawn showers twice a day.
- That is when she's not waving her socks in Will's face because she's a toddler.
- Will is always super busy. Doing what? Nobody knows. He posts a few videos a week. After that, his house is a mess, his lawn is a mess, his deck is falling apart and it sounds like he's not going to pay for insurance because it's too expensive. - - Did I mention that he wants to plan a cruise?
- At the end of the year Will is going to take a poll to see what viewers want him to do. He did the same thing last summer, but those ideas were too expensive.
- Did I mention that Will wants to plan a cruise?

As we look ahead to 2023, we can look forward to more fatty foods, more mispronounced words and the same three Columbia t-shirts.
Excellent summary!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it finally occurred to me why Will annoys me. I mean aside from the lying, being a slob, lazy, a grifter and not very bright.

Will has an excuse for everything. Nothing is ever his fault. Didn't get a year's worth of Patreon postcards? It's the Post Office's fault. Why doesn't Will ride roller coasters? Because you can't film on them. Not because he can't fit on them. Why is his deck falling apart? Because he can't find a guy. Everyone is so busy. Why haven't they rode their bikes? Because it's been too hot or too cold. It was never the right temperature , not that they were lazy. I just can't stand people who never take responsibility. That's Will to a T.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it finally occurred to me why Will annoys me. I mean aside from the lying, being a slob, lazy, a grifter and not very bright.

Will has an excuse for everything. Nothing is ever his fault. Didn't get a year's worth of Patreon postcards? It's the Post Office's fault. Why doesn't Will ride roller coasters? Because you can't film on them. Not because he can't fit on them. Why is his deck falling apart? Because he can't find a guy. Everyone is so busy. Why haven't they rode their bikes? Because it's been too hot or too cold. It was never the right temperature , not that they were lazy. I just can't stand people who never take responsibility. That's Will to a T.
He is so used to lying that he can't stop. He is clearly someone who is a keyboard warrior with a YT channel. He has no friends to speak of, lives in a make believe world of YT, has a platform that he can control for the most part, is desperate to please a man who never approved of him, has a lap dog of a wife who is the real "star" of the channel. He can delete or ban negative comments to help his "aww gee golly" image and go on a troll rant from time to time to keep the stans on the hook. He really is no better than the tolls or staulkers 🤣 he is making up things to gain views, he lies about his ideals to keep people watching, he copies his YT idols, he steals their ideals, he staulks them when they are in town. How is any of this different than what he says the trolls/haters/obsessed do to him????

• Heart
  • Haha
I keep on forgetting to post this but I am sorry if this gives you nightmares. :LOL: Willy Boy looked like a creeper at the beginning of his The Christmas Story House video. As we all know. With the way he looked and talked. It's like, Hey Kids, I got candy in my yeller Jeep.

Screenshot_20221208-180054_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221208-180109_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep on forgetting to post this but I am sorry if this gives you nightmares. :LOL: Willy Boy looked like a creeper at the beginning of his The Christmas Story House video. As we all know. With the way he looked and talked. It's like, Hey Kids, I got candy in my yeller Jeep.

View attachment 1805397View attachment 1805393
He's gained so much weight in his face and neck! His head looks like a tick about to pop. :sick:
They really look almost nothing like themselves from the older pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
18:03 in the Rochester video. I bet the person who came up with the saying “lass but not lease” is really kicking his or herself for not making it “last but not least” considering it would have made more sense in the context that people use the saying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Thank you so much Its Got Flavur for deferring your title win to me! Glad yall enjoyed the BINGO game. Looking forward to the next one on Forfajuly or perhaps Valentimes :LOL:

Willy The Liar has an excuse for everything. Nothing is ever his fault.
"....But it was too hot, too humid, too stormy, too rainy, too wet, too muddy, too busy, too crowded, too uncrowded, Mr McNasties allergies, too smoky, too hilly, too beary, too boysenbereree, too dry, too windy, too cold, too snowy, too homemade, I forgot my chainsaw, famurlee furst you know, and what have you and what not! Stay tuned it's coming up, but don't coat me on dat, don't get me wrong!"

excuse-file-excuses.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love when Willy takes road trips and his view count plummets. According to social blade their daily view count is way down since the hippos left. It’s like an early Christmas gift to all the viewers he’s screwed🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Will doesn't have a passion for theme parks, museums, small downtowns, etc. He just wants to copy ATW and JTC in hopes of being more than a Smoky Mountain channel, but he's just not interesting or bright enough.

• Heart
Will doesn't have a passion for theme parks, museums, small downtowns, etc. He just wants to copy ATW and JTC in hopes of being more than a Smoky Mountain channel, but he's just not interesting or bright enough.
Well, before 2020. Will did have a passion of the Smoky Mountains. He went to a lot of Waterfalls and went all over in the park. After 2020, he got lazy and started to fall in love with Adam and what he does. Will never went on road trips before 2020. Now, majority of his content is Road Trip videos that his stans and other people don't care about. He does have a passion for theme parks but just their food and decorations. He doesn't care about East Tennessee except the Smoky Mountain area and that is mainly just food now.

• Heart
Well, before 2020. Will did have a passion of the Smoky Mountains. He went to a lot of Waterfalls and went all over in the park. After 2020, he got lazy and started to fall in love with Adam and what he does. Will never went on road trips before 2020. Now, majority of his content is Road Trip videos that his stans and other people don't care about. He does have a passion for theme parks but just their food and decorations. He doesn't care about East Tennessee except the Smoky Mountain area and that is mainly just food now.
I don't think he ever had a passion for anything but trying to be "YouTube famous" very early on you can see he was full of it. If he did have real passion for anything this page would be alot different and we would be praising instead of talking tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If somebody took a drink every time Will said "little" in his videos, they would be dead. "Look at the little tree, we're having a little sandwich, let's get a little ice cream"

• Haha
If somebody took a drink every time Will said "little" in his videos, they would be dead. "Look at the little tree, we're having a little sandwich, let's get a little ice cream"
Ironically there's nothing "little" about these two fat hippos except for their bird brains.
He's so disgusting. Even when he says he's having a "little" ice cream, it's still a loaded sundae. I guess that's "little" compared to his usual cauldron of ice cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we've all commented on Dawn's "checked out" behavior. Or how she goes from hyper toddler to blank stairs. But does anyone else think she's gotten worse over the last 6+ months? Maybe it's just me, but she seems to have deteriorated quickly to me.

• Heart
I know we've all commented on Dawn's "checked out" behavior. Or how she goes from hyper toddler to blank stairs. But does anyone else think she's gotten worse over the last 6+ months? Maybe it's just me, but she seems to have deteriorated quickly to me.
I’m still not convinced she isn’t being overly medicated.

I think she is in desperate need of some mental health treatment. Her lazy ass husband needs to get a job with healthcare. Willy instead whines on a livestream at how high the premium is for Obamacare.

• Heart
I think she is in desperate need of some mental health treatment. Her lazy ass husband needs to get a job with healthcare. Willy instead whines on a livestream at how high the premium is for Obamacare.
He's really dumb, old fashioned, and doesn't know how to properly use the open enrollment online marketplace. Under the American Rescue Plan and 2023 Affordable Care Act, I guarantee you they both would qualify for substantial healthcare subsidies because they have low enough income and are "self-employed" without employer health coverage. Each of their monthly premiums minus the subsidy should be less than $100, That's super affordable...but he will continue to witch and make it political because he know-ens nothing about everything.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.