Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her mum made her a face mask... wheres the #gifted tag for when shes inundated with 'so many requests' for her mum to make her quaranteam one? She doesnt go anywhere to be able to use it anyway!

Zesa

Clearly the woman has privacy and shame confused. I think that's why she's so happy to talk about her lower lips but not about the ones on her face - she's embarrassed that people can see she had lip fillers, and that's why she wants to shut down any conversation about it. She doesn't realize that you needn't be embarrassed about something to keep it private, that privacy is actually one of the great modern comforts. Incidentally, I don't believe bowel movements are immoral. I still have a bathroom door. And similarly, I don't need detailed information about her 'wetness'.

Zesa

She seems to have noticed she was too negative in the vlog, so today, it's all positivity and optimism in her Insta stories. Somehow that made me sad. I hope she'll get better soon and not go to these extremes of super down one day and (fake?) happy the next. That must be so exhausting.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just more wondering who from her target demographic would be that interested in lube? I’m also far from a prude but I think I’d rather see anyone else in the world talking about condoms and lube than Amelia 😩

ah look she’s trying to convince us she doesn’t care about a “perfect feed” again when actually it keeps her up at night. What even is a perfect feed??
I agree! I don't need to know about what lube Amelia enjoys. I dont discuss lube with my friends, why the hell do I want to know Amelia's preference?😂 I hope she has chatted to Chris about putting all this online. I'm all for being able to chat openly about these things but, still, theres a limit. Its extremely personal and intimate. Does he want that all online? Yet, if someone asks about lip fillers or her fall out with Lucy or Lauren, that's crossing boundaries!

Zesa

Do you think that when she says "the girls" she's just talking about the different personalities in her head
Well she has used that term to refer to her boobs in the past. Maybe they need the biscuits so she doesn't shrink too much and can maintain her curvy fashion "angle" :ROFLMAO:.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I love this.....her DIY shelves! She bought them off Etsy and stained them and then put them up.....it's not really DIY is it.....someone else did the bulk of the work 😂
😂😂 I didn't click but when I saw this I thought she'd made them herself from wood. I was almost impressed!! I should have known

emmer_moans

VIP Member
600 odd views days in on the sims vlog....good going, well worth buying a green screen for and well worth wasting all that time what could be spent making otherwise actual productive material! I despair at how someone, who has 40 odd thousand subscribers, only gets bare minimal views on each vlog, can continue with this as a career path
And a "full time" one at that!

Soap

I am really over her period nonsense now. Seriously, if I were interested in period advice, I'd appreciate it if she waited 6 months, tried out products, watched her cycle get back to normal, then posted a video. Or three if she has to. Done. But this play by play with gratuitous preaching and clueless advice? Please.

I will say that Toby was cute with his new stick. But the gunk in/around his eyes was out of control, even I can see that and I don't know the first thing about dogs. I guess it wasn't anything too bad since he just came from the vet, but it seems to me Amelia could just gently wipe it off?
Toby with a stick - cute. Her stupid voice she puts on for him - annoying AF

CatHun

VIP Member
why would anyone want all those rooms on different floors? What a pain in the arse. Who would design that?

Also she’s obviously a liar. She’s probably loaded and wanted sympathy. OR. It’s Chris’s property and she just lives there. It’s very easy to tell the Internet something that isn’t true.
That house will be a total faff if she had kids there.